: ORLANDO OLD TOWN MEET in NOVEMBER!!!!

Boombotz
08-04-06, 12:45 PM
I have spoke with Old Town and this is organized with them. It is very important that if you are attending this meet that you RSVP by the specified date. Old Town has agreed to work with us here on Cadillac Forums and allow us our own section in the parking lot during the Saturday Night Cruz. Being that all of our cars will not meet the specific requirements to actually drive the cruz that will be the only part we are not allowed to participate in. Anyone who has been to Old Town is aware that cars go all the way around the lot for show we will be in this lot in an area set aside for us specifically. I will be given the exact location of the lot to everyone after I RSVP. It should really be pretty cool. This place is a great family atmosphere so it is really open for one to come alone or with the family. The date organized with Old Town is for November 4th with a 4:00 P.M. arrival. The RSVP will need to be PM'd to me no later than October 10th. Please only RSVP if you are sure to attend being they have to put parking spots to the side for this. It does not matter if you have a Cadillac or not it is our section. Here is a link to Old Town so you can look at there location, directions, and things to do there Old Town - Kissimmee, Florida - Home Page - Shopping, Dining, Entertainment Attraction, Shops, Restaurants, Rides (http://www.old-town.com/). Any questions feel free to PM me with them. Hope we get a great turn out for this one.:D I am up for suggestions on what people would like to have changed from the last one if anything. I believe we will most likely follow the same type of arrangements for the caravan over to Orlando for Tampa members and the pre-meet in Orlando area for drive over. All that specific info will be given after the RSVP date by PM. I thought it worked out very well. Please feel free to add any suggestions they are all welcomed.

FSU_Noles
08-04-06, 10:19 PM
Sounds great Julie... I will RSVP when the date gets closer and I have a better idea of my schedule. May only need 1 spot this time as the Allante is currently for sale.

Boombotz
08-04-06, 10:48 PM
Sounds great Julie... I will RSVP when the date gets closer and I have a better idea of my schedule. May only need 1 spot this time as the Allante is currently for sale.

Cool!!! Just keep me updated! Hopefully you still need 2 spots I cant believe your selling the Allante.

jonnyd
08-07-06, 10:43 AM
As ALWAYS count me in :)

Kaliwest84
08-07-06, 06:56 PM
I think we should have an official motel to stay at, for anyone who is coming from a ways away. I work at a SUPER 8 MOTEL which is located across of OLD TOWN..seriously, across of OLD TOWN, walking distance. Email me at disbandit30@hotmail.com for prices or what not, or if this is even a good idea.

I could get cheaper rates, the more reservations, the better
Oh yah..and im'a be at OLD TOWN this time..count me in too lol

Boombotz
08-07-06, 08:31 PM
I think we should have an official motel to stay at, for anyone who is coming from a ways away. I work at a SUPER 8 MOTEL which is located across of OLD TOWN..seriously, across of OLD TOWN, walking distance. Email me at disbandit30@hotmail.com for prices or what not, or if this is even a good idea.

I dont think this is a bad idea. Most people do live local enough to make the trip home, but I know some like to make a weekend of it. Once we really start getting major turnouts we could make it an entire weekend meet. I think it will take a little time for that. Hey, do you think your hotel would be willing to post a flyer about the meet if I made one up. As far as RSVP for meet please PM it to me so it makes it a lot easier to keep track of and send updates. Thanks.

Kaliwest84
08-07-06, 09:34 PM
yup..thats not a problem, we can have flyers or a flyer up..just let me know..what did you guys do for fun last time on the meet?

Boombotz
08-07-06, 10:47 PM
Some of us stuck together and went on rides, some went and look at the car show and watched the drive. We all mostly hung around the cars and talked. We had about 25 cars and members last time. It was a decent turn-out. We all had a good time.

Kaliwest84
08-08-06, 11:16 AM
if you want..we can organize something else to do after the old town meet, it'll give us a chance to fly our cadillacs through orlando in a big group lol

Boombotz
08-08-06, 12:01 PM
if you want..we can organize something else to do after the old town meet, it'll give us a chance to fly our cadillacs through orlando in a big group lol

Well lets see what every one else thinks about that first. As the meet gets closer usually the thread will begin to get very busy. Then we can get a better idea of what every one wants to do.

Night Wolf
08-08-06, 12:01 PM
I'll be there, definitly..... ya'll will get to meet Aimee :).

Heh..... I am going to a Cadillac meet and don't even have a Cadillac... ha..... tho legally I still own 2 of them..... heh....

an '89 Oldsmobile Delta 88 is gonna look great parked next to all the Caddys... ah gosh....

We'll be there.

Boombotz
08-08-06, 03:44 PM
I'll be there, definitly..... ya'll will get to meet Aimee :).

Heh..... I am going to a Cadillac meet and don't even have a Cadillac... ha..... tho legally I still own 2 of them..... heh....

an '89 Oldsmobile Delta 88 is gonna look great parked next to all the Caddys... ah gosh....

We'll be there.

Dont give up hope you might get your caddy back!!! Cant wait to meet Aimee!

Stoneage_Caddy
08-09-06, 12:04 AM

thats where i stayed at the last meet , you guys kept me up till 4am with this thing that had huge plasitc wheels rolling up and down the 2nd floor breezeways ...

if we get a few people to stay there prehaps we can rig it to where ol stoney can get some shuteye ?

Kaliwest84
08-09-06, 06:50 AM
lol yea sometimes the company next door has delivery at 4-5am in the morning ..but dont worry..ill get you guys on the other side of the building ..where its quiet :bouncy:

starfox86
08-09-06, 08:30 AM
I'll be there

Boombotz
08-09-06, 09:04 AM
I'll be there

Very Cool!

B Hoth
08-13-06, 12:00 AM
I'm in again , and if you don't mind I'd like to try and get Massey involved, possibly seeing if they might send a couple of cars or participate in some kind of way. If I'm stepping on toe's, let me know.

Boombotz
08-13-06, 09:02 AM
I'm in again , and if you don't mind I'd like to try and get Massey involved, possibly seeing if they might send a couple of cars or participate in some kind of way. If I'm stepping on toe's, let me know.

I have no problem at all with that. I had tried for the last meet. Go look in the old Old Town thread they pretty much slammed the door on me. They where willing to do it if I was raising money for a charity. That would have been great if I know the money raised would be good. I would have committed to that, but it was to much of a risk until our meets get to be 100 or more. I would just appreciate them to be willing to post flyer's for customers to take. I have a friend currently putting a flyer's together once it is done I will post so anyone can print it and put it out. Please just make sure there is approval before putting somewhere. Hey, I will leave this as your area to play with just please keep me up to date before agreeing because some things need approval from Old Town. Good Luck and thanks for your help!

Black Ops
08-13-06, 06:28 PM
Count me in...for the entire weekend as well!!

Boombotz
08-14-06, 07:57 AM
Count me in...for the entire weekend as well!!

Not a weekend just the 4th! If you would like to stay over and make a weekend of it feel free, but the meet itself is only one day. Can't wait to meet you. You will see as the time gets closer and the details are sent we do a cadillac caravan with the Tampa people over to Orlando. Last time it was quite interesting.

Black Ops
08-14-06, 10:28 PM
Not a weekend just the 4th! If you would like to stay over and make a weekend of it feel free, but the meet itself is only one day. Can't wait to meet you. You will see as the time gets closer and the details are sent we do a cadillac caravan with the Tampa people over to Orlando. Last time it was quite interesting.

Oh ok I thought it was a total weekend thing but ok either way I'm in. yeah I cant wait to see a caravan of Caddys running down I-4... :bouncy:
I am definitly bringing my camera!!

Kaliwest84
08-16-06, 09:48 PM
yes! my first caddy meet

8ball
08-16-06, 10:27 PM
Last meet was great; I'm sure this one will be better. Have fun!

Boombotz
08-17-06, 01:37 AM
Last meet was great; I'm sure this one will be better. Have fun!

Sounds like you wont be able to join us this go around. Sorry to hear that. Hope all is well, and maybe well see you at the next one.

8ball
08-17-06, 05:02 PM
Sounds like you wont be able to join us this go around. Sorry to hear that. Hope all is well, and maybe well see you at the next one.

Not this time, wish I could. All is good, I should be back in Iraq by Nov. but looking foward to the next meet once I get back.

Boombotz
08-18-06, 08:05 AM
Not this time, wish I could. All is good, I should be back in Iraq by Nov. but looking foward to the next meet once I get back.

We will have plenty more for you to attend. Thanks again for sacrificing all these wonderful things, so that we still have the freedom and safety to enjoy them.

05 Cadillac Escalade
08-19-06, 09:20 AM
Sounds awesome. I don't want to commit yet, but I would like to attend if any other South Florida members are going to head up. I would prefer to make the drive with another member if possible. So, any other South Florida members going to head up for this?

Thanks.

Boombotz
08-19-06, 10:16 PM
Sounds awesome. I don't want to commit yet, but I would like to attend if any other South Florida members are going to head up. I would prefer to make the drive with another member if possible. So, any other South Florida members going to head up for this?

Thanks.

I will let you know if I get any RSVP's from anyone on that end.

HITMONEY
08-20-06, 10:51 PM
Guess what.... Make room for the black sled...

I get to go to this one!

:thumbsup:

Stoneage_Caddy
08-20-06, 11:27 PM
kickass ...now were gonna have a damn good time ....i tell ya , the two sexiset sleds in the bay area together .....the panites will drop my freinds

Boombotz
08-21-06, 08:17 AM
Guess what.... Make room for the black sled...

I get to go to this one!

:thumbsup:

Thats Great! How did you pull that off?

HITMONEY
08-21-06, 10:04 AM
Thats Great! How did you pull that off?

Because I don't work in Miami anymore.

Boombotz
08-21-06, 06:20 PM
Because I don't work in Miami anymore.

Thats cool! I am hoping to get the flyers done soon. Hope that helps attract even more attention.

Benzilla
08-22-06, 09:35 PM
I hope I can get there, but I'm also probably going to Detroit in November, so it would be tight.

I wanna meet you people damnit! lol.

Boombotz
08-23-06, 07:50 PM
I hope I can get there, but I'm also probably going to Detroit in November, so it would be tight.

I wanna meet you people damnit! lol.

Well see what you can do. It would be great to meet you.

jonnyd
09-01-06, 12:08 PM
just thought I would leave a post in here lol....in 2 more months!! Is there gonna be another older car show too??

Boombotz
09-01-06, 02:36 PM
just thought I would leave a post in here lol....in 2 more months!! Is there gonna be another older car show too??

Yep, we will or should have the exact same type of set up!

Lord Cadillac
09-01-06, 03:18 PM
Hmm.. November.. I told my Wife about this and she wants to go - mainly because she's a Disney/Universal Studios freak.. So I think it's a good possibility that I'll make it to this meet...

Benzilla
09-02-06, 09:01 AM
This is very odd, I thought I posted this here, but now its gone.

Anyway, I won't make it, I'll be in Detroit on the 4th, my Dad's 40 yeah high school reunion, and we're going to make a trip out of it. I don't want my caddys chipped up, and he drives a Sentra, so we'll be renting a DTS. I can't wait to see what they did to Deville. (or maybe I can).

Boombotz
09-03-06, 08:56 AM
Hmm.. November.. I told my Wife about this and she wants to go - mainly because she's a Disney/Universal Studios freak.. So I think it's a good possibility that I'll make it to this meet...

That is awesome, I hope you guys can make.

This is very odd, I thought I posted this here, but now its gone.

Anyway, I won't make it, I'll be in Detroit on the 4th, my Dad's 40 yeah high school reunion, and we're going to make a trip out of it. I don't want my caddys chipped up, and he drives a Sentra, so we'll be renting a DTS. I can't wait to see what they did to Deville. (or maybe I can).

Sorry, you won't make it, but maybe next time!

Night Wolf
09-15-06, 12:16 AM
Aimee and I will be defintly going... but I don't have any more Caddy's left...

So we'll be taking my Isuzu.... ah yes, an Isuzu truck will fit in perfectly with all the Caddy's..... heh.... ah well, it'll still be fun.

Stoneage_Caddy
09-15-06, 12:59 AM
Good , Ill be there for sure. Cant wait to meet Amiee , its always good to see there are good people out there.

Ill have a surpise for you wolf , as you know i never stop tinkering with my Audio System , theres a few really amazing things now...Hopefully Ill also be debuing a few other items by then , one of my own personal desgin , stoneys getting back into fabrication ...

Lord Cadillac
09-15-06, 01:27 PM
I'll be there and I'm bringing my Clash of the Titans lunch box with me...

Stoneage_Caddy
09-16-06, 01:07 AM
good bring some of that damn itialin ice with you ...

Boombotz
09-16-06, 07:51 AM
good bring some of that damn itialin ice with you ...

I like the rainbow one, Please!!!!!:)

HITMONEY
09-16-06, 11:06 AM
I'll be there and I'm bringing my Clash of the Titans lunch box with me...

HA!!!!!

I had one of those!!!!

The Cracken roxers my boxers!!!

Lord Cadillac
09-18-06, 03:33 AM
HA!!!!!

I had one of those!!!!

The Cracken roxers my boxers!!!
Yeah, we're both the same age. Figures. :p Were you a Star Wars and Battlestar Gallactica nut as well?

Slywun
09-20-06, 02:03 AM
I'm planning on being there....can hardly wait.

On a seperate note...any plans for the Turkey Run in Daytona, later in November?

HITMONEY
09-22-06, 11:21 AM
Yeah, we're both the same age. Figures. :p Were you a Star Wars and Battlestar Gallactica nut as well?

Star Wars, Battlestar, Buck Rodgers, Starblazers cartoon, BJ and the Bear, Knight Rider, Stingray, and above ALL others... Miami Vice.

:highfive:

Lord Cadillac
09-22-06, 01:25 PM
I didnt watch BJ and the Bear or Stingray, but the rest I watched pretty religiously.. What was that high-tech helicopter show? I watched that too.. There was a movie and then a TV series...

HITMONEY
09-22-06, 03:43 PM
I didnt watch BJ and the Bear or Stingray, but the rest I watched pretty religiously.. What was that high-tech helicopter show? I watched that too.. There was a movie and then a TV series...

Oh yeah!!! "Airwolf"... Stringfellow Hawk!!! LOL!! Add that to my list as well.

Boombotz
09-22-06, 06:29 PM
I'm planning on being there....can hardly wait.

On a seperate note...any plans for the Turkey Run in Daytona, later in November?

Cool, great to see you joining us again. What is the Turkey Run in Daytona about?

Other good news is they have listed us on Old Town. Hopefully this gets an even bigger turnout. car_club_info (http://www.old-town.com/car_club_info.html)

Slywun
09-22-06, 08:30 PM
Cool, great to see you joining us again. What is the Turkey Run in Daytona about?

Huge classic car show Nov. 23rd thru the 26th. Can show or just view. They have some significant rules for cars 1980 and up.....
Daytona Turkey Run (http://www.turkeyrun.com/)

Boombotz
09-28-06, 07:51 AM
Meet is getting close now so everyone will be starting to get PM's to confirm there attendance.

estrivera
09-28-06, 09:11 AM
Thanks for the pm boombotz. i didn't even know we were having another meet. I'll def be there again so you guys can drool over my in car aquarium. LOL

Boombotz
09-28-06, 09:14 AM
Thanks for the pm boombotz. i didn't even know we were having another meet. I'll def be there again so you guys can drool over my in car aquarium. LOL

Cool. cant wait to drool....lol! I will send out confirmation and then details just like last time soon.

estrivera
09-28-06, 09:17 AM
Also for anyone interested in joining me. I will be going to a car show on Sat October 21 at Historic Downtown Plant City. The car show is only for Buick, Oldsmobiles, Pontiacs and Cadillacs. It's the 28th annual B.O.P.C. car show and swap meet. Anybody interested in joining me pm me. if we go as a group we can park at the show as a group.

Boombotz
09-28-06, 09:32 AM
Also for anyone interested in joining me. I will be going to a car show on Sat October 21 at Historic Downtown Plant City. The car show is only for Buick, Oldsmobiles, Pontiacs and Cadillacs. It's the 28th annual B.O.P.C. car show and swap meet. Anybody interested in joining me pm me. if we go as a group we can park at the show as a group.

I would have loved to have gone, but I already have a B-DAY party. Thanks for the heads up though.

Lord Cadillac
09-28-06, 10:59 AM
In-car aquarium? I'm still going......

Boombotz
09-28-06, 11:05 AM
In-car aquarium? I'm still going......

I cant wait to take a look at your new ride!:bouncy:

Lord Cadillac
09-28-06, 12:36 PM
I'm having the tint done right now.. 5% limo all around and 50% on the windshield. :p

newetc
09-29-06, 01:32 PM
As of right now the weekends are out in November... my days off will be mon and tues.. i have to see if i can switch..
Hope to see you all up there...

Anybody going to caravan from dade county north.. i'm in north palm beach county...

Boombotz
09-29-06, 10:47 PM

Thanks.

As of right now the weekends are out in November... my days off will be mon and tues.. i have to see if i can switch..
Hope to see you all up there...

Anybody going to caravan from dade county north.. i'm in north palm beach county...
There you go. He posted this earlier in the thread. I believe he is in West Palm beach.

Lord Cadillac
09-29-06, 11:27 PM
I'm in West Palm Beach and I'm going but I'll be staying the weekend...

Boombotz
10-12-06, 03:57 PM
As of now this is the list for the meet. I have to say I am disappointed that we took a drop from our last meet. I will now only do these Old Town meets once a year because I feel that maybe every 6 months is to soon.

Boombotz
Fsu Noles
Jonny D
Kaliwest 84
Nightwolf
Stoneage Caddy
Starfox 86
B Hoth
Black Ops
05 Cadillac Escalade (possible)
Hitmoney
Cadillac
Slywun
Estrivera
newetc(possible)

I will be sending a PM shortly for reconfirm and details. When I call in the RSVP to Old Town I will call in 20-25 cars so latecomers can join us. Does anyone in Tampa want to do the caravan again or should we just meet over in that parking lot again close to Old Town?

Night Wolf
10-15-06, 12:31 AM
gosh its coming up fast, I need to make sure I get the day off... well, since I am asking for 2 other weekends off, and its retail, I'll say I can't work past 1PM on Saturday and try to get Sunday off (since I can't work Sunday nights and we'll be out late on Saturday)

Aimee and I will be crusing in the Isuzu.... with the really weak clutch, so no racing for me.... gosh I know how much those 120 ponies of OHC furry wanna be unleashed. Ah well... I thought for a second I could take my moms Brougham, that'd be cool, but if I work Friday night and Saturday morning, I would have no way at all to get the car... so the Isuzu it is... its alright, I can park on the side or something ;) :).

HITMONEY
10-15-06, 11:20 AM
I am up for a caravan. ;)

B Hoth
10-16-06, 04:45 PM
Hey Julie, I'm on vacation this week, so I will check to see if I can get the GM Bill Hull to show up, maybe talk to SAL and see what can be done for future gatherings. I think if we can get a dealer to participate and show off some of their rides at these gatherings , it would really spark the interest to come together. I'll let you know in a day or two.

Lord Cadillac
10-16-06, 04:50 PM
Do you think a BIG message at the top of the forum would help get more people?

Boombotz
10-16-06, 05:14 PM
Hey Julie, I'm on vacation this week, so I will check to see if I can get the GM Bill Hull to show up, maybe talk to SAL and see what can be done for future gatherings. I think if we can get a dealer to participate and show off some of their rides at these gatherings , it would really spark the interest to come together. I'll let you know in a day or two.

Sounds Great!

Boombotz
10-16-06, 05:19 PM
Do you think a BIG message at the top of the forum would help get more people?

It certainly wont hurt! I wish that I could offer more incentive, but until these meets grow in size it doesn't pay. I had Massey Cadillac agree to donate stuff for a raffle to give to a good cause. I think that would be great, but until I could raise a decent amount of money for a charity I won't do that. Someday in the future it just might happen, but for now it will remain a simple meet. The last one had a decent turnout, but I am selfish and want 50-100 Caddys rolling in....LOL

Lady Danielle
10-22-06, 08:50 AM
Im siked..cant wait

Lady Danielle
10-22-06, 08:50 AM
Me too...

Slywun
10-22-06, 08:56 AM
At least this time, I know where it is so I won't be late - LOL.

Boombotz
10-22-06, 12:01 PM
Im siked..cant wait

It will be so very nice to get to meet you. It is always nice to have other woman on the forum:yup: . We have a couple, but now atleast there is another wife.:D

Boombotz
10-23-06, 12:31 PM
Well the reservation is being called in this week. I am hoping we get the same spot as last time. I will PM everyone soon with the details. I think we should discuss time. Do we want a 4:00 start again?

Lady Danielle
10-24-06, 08:41 PM
4 is ok...let us know....since theres 75 replies in this thread..then that means I expect 75 people at the meet....are you with me?? come on...who's with me??? Take a weekend vacation..thats the best. Your right next to Disney..you can see Mickey! Is anyone really going to Disney that weekend??? M I C K E Y M O U S E......

05 Cadillac Escalade
10-24-06, 09:57 PM
Well, I know I was a maybe, but now count me in for sure. I am definitely going to come up for this event. I wouldn't miss this. I have been waiting for this for so long. I have been thinking on how to avoid the bugs on the drive up from South Florida. Anyone know of any good car washes near the event? Haha!

Thanks.

Lady Danielle
10-25-06, 11:57 PM
I only know the ones in orlando.....I hit them up after I exit the turnpike....

Night Wolf
10-26-06, 12:34 AM
I forgot... but what time did we finish up last meet?

I work until 1:00... get home, shower up, change, pick up Aimee in the Oldsmar area.... and hopefully I'll have time to join up with the caravan... I hope I do. What time are we meeting, and where?

I am pretty sure I am working 8AM on Sunday tho, I always open on Sundays... so I really don't want to be back any later then midnight, means I should leave Orlando around 10:30 or so.... I don't think I would miss too much tho.

I won't have a Caddy this time :(. All the regulars for the meet have now seen my only 2 Cadillac's come, and go..... ah well, my Isuzu Amigo should blend in perfectly.

Maybe Mike and I can line up at a light..... just to see how bad the 4.9 whoops the Isuzu :).... even with the bad clutch... still gotta have some fun.... its getting replaced in a few weeks anyway... tho I gotta say, it hasn't gotten too much worse in almost 3,000 miles of driving.

Boombotz
10-26-06, 08:05 AM
I forgot... but what time did we finish up last meet?

I work until 1:00... get home, shower up, change, pick up Aimee in the Oldsmar area.... and hopefully I'll have time to join up with the caravan... I hope I do. What time are we meeting, and where?

I am pretty sure I am working 8AM on Sunday tho, I always open on Sundays... so I really don't want to be back any later then midnight, means I should leave Orlando around 10:30 or so.... I don't think I would miss too much tho.

I won't have a Caddy this time :(. All the regulars for the meet have now seen my only 2 Cadillac's come, and go..... ah well, my Isuzu Amigo should blend in perfectly.

Maybe Mike and I can line up at a light..... just to see how bad the 4.9 whoops the Isuzu :).... even with the bad clutch... still gotta have some fun.... its getting replaced in a few weeks anyway... tho I gotta say, it hasn't gotten too much worse in almost 3,000 miles of driving.

I think we started the Tampabay caravan at 2:00 last time and that worked out great. I dont think the caravan will be as many this time either. As far as what time you want to go home that is up to each individual. I think last time we had left around 10:30 or so.

Night Wolf
10-26-06, 03:38 PM
I think we started the Tampabay caravan at 2:00 last time and that worked out great. I dont think the caravan will be as many this time either. As far as what time you want to go home that is up to each individual. I think last time we had left around 10:30 or so.

2:00.... gosh, that is cutting it close.... I suppose if left to pick up Aimee right from work, then leave there (Tampa Rd) o the meet for the caravan, I might be able to meet.

10:30 seemed to me the time we left last time too, that works out great.

Either way, if I don't make the caravan, I'll see ya there... but if I go quickly, I may be able to meet at 2.

AWDTSi
10-31-06, 10:56 AM
So how many roughly do you all expect to be showing at the show?

My wife and Brother in law will be coming over to check them out as well as all the other cool hot rods that are always there.

We will definitely have our escalade by the next meet and look forward to having fun meets and checking out each others new additions to their rides.

Boombotz
10-31-06, 11:50 AM
[quote=AWDTSi;849836]So how many roughly do you all expect to be showing at the show?

My wife and Brother in law will be coming over to check them out as well as all the other cool hot rods that are always there.

We will definitely have our escalade by the next meet and look forward to having fun meets and checking out each others new additions to their rides.

Right now we have about 17 confirmed! Smaller than our last meet in the spring but I'm sure it will be great.

Lady Danielle
10-31-06, 09:14 PM
It will be awsome....just told some newbies that live in FL...hope they come...Im so ciked....cant wait...

Slywun
10-31-06, 10:04 PM
I'm bringing the "Boo" boy...(my 2 year old) hope that isn't a prob...

Boombotz
10-31-06, 10:20 PM
Not at all, My 2 almost 3 year old will be there. As you know it is a family atmosphere.

Boombotz
11-01-06, 12:21 PM
This is a letter to all who have confirmed for the meet. The meet will start a 4:00 in Old Town. The location for the meet will be the same exact place as last time. These are the directions to Old Town for any one that needs them.

From Interstate 4: From I-4, take Exit 64A (old exit 25A) to Highway 192 eastbound for about one mile. Look for the giant Ferris wheel at the main entrance on the right, at Marker #9.
From Orlando Int'l Airport: Take SR 417 to the Osceola Parkway (toll road). Go west approx. 1/4 mile. Then turn South on International Drive. Go 1 mile to the light at US 192. Turn east (left) on US 192. Go straight at the next light (Holiday Trail), and the main entrance is located on your right. Look for the giant Ferris wheel!

I will give the exact location we are located in Old Town. When you have arrived at Old town there will be a light at a road called Holiday Trail you need to turn on that block. You will then follow that block to a road called Florida PLaza. We will turn left on Florida Plaza and will be the first parking lot on the right. It will be roped off for us . If you look at the map below we are located directly behind building 400. I know we where discussing meeting up down the road and doing a drive in together, but I wanted to post this for anyone who was running late or didn't want to be involved in that.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e51/Boombotz1/NewPicture.png

We will have a premeet area for caravan into Old Town at 3:45 PM, which will be as follows. Here is a map to a shopping center in Celebration, it is located on the same side of the road as Old Towne and looked to have ample parking. This is on the same road as Old Town
US. 192. You will see the Joes Crab Shack and we will park behind there. There is also a gas station and a Chic- Fil- A in this parking lot. For those who did the pre-meet last time it is the same spot.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e51/Boombotz1/Premeetlocation.jpg

For any members coming from the Tampa Bay area that would like to join us in a caravan to the pre-meet location it will be as follows we will be meeting in the Flying J parking lot off of I-4 at 2:00 PM. Once you hit I-4 his is your directions to get there

I-4 EAST toward ORLANDO go 2.1 miTake exit #10/CR-579 toward THONOTOSASSA/MANGO - go 0.3 miTurn on MANGO RD - go 0.4 miTurn on SLIGH AVE - go 0.2 miArrive at 11555 SLIGH AVE, SEFFNER, on the

If there are any question please contact me by PM, email, or through meet thread !

Thanks- Julie

Slywun
11-01-06, 10:38 PM
Julie, you rock. Thanks for putting this together.

My wife going to make the trip too.....

Boombotz
11-02-06, 07:36 AM
Julie, you rock. Thanks for putting this together.

My wife going to make the trip too.....

Not a problem!

Cool, the more the better it will be nice to meet her!

jonnyd
11-02-06, 09:59 AM
I dont think we matched last meets posts...hehehhe. We were at mega pags than!! I will be there! w00t w00t! :D

JRau
11-03-06, 06:54 AM
Man, I'd love to come to this meet. I hope you guys take lots of pictures. If they have 'em, I love the late 50's through mid-60's Caddy's, also '76 Caddy's.
Florida is just to far away ....

Have a GREAT time! :bouncy:

JRau in central Iowa

Lady Danielle
11-03-06, 07:36 AM
Man, I'd love to come to this meet. I hope you guys take lots of pictures. If they have 'em, I love the late 50's through mid-60's Caddy's, also '76 Caddy's.
Florida is just to far away ....

Have a GREAT time! :bouncy:

JRau in central Iowa

Im going to try and remember my digital camera..

JRau
11-03-06, 08:05 AM
That would be fantastic! I think you're the one with the new $600 digital camera?? I thought I read that somewhere in these forums recently... If so, you'll get some awesome pics. Have fun!

JRau in central Iowa

Lord Cadillac
11-03-06, 09:01 AM
We'd better not be the one's with the new $600.00 digital camera! :o :p :thepan:

jonnyd
11-03-06, 12:18 PM
Holy poop on a stick!?! $600 camera?!? Can I borrow it ;) hehehehe I may max out the memory with every step with a button push....that has to be some HIGH mega pixels:worship:

Kaliwest84
11-03-06, 04:53 PM
cant wait till tommorow!!!! actually i can, but its gon be fun lol

Boombotz
11-03-06, 06:46 PM
For anybody seeing this at the last minute! We have a plenty of room! Feel free to look at the above information and directions to join us!!!!:bouncy:

Night Wolf
11-04-06, 02:08 AM
Aimee should be there tomorrow too (wasn't feeling too good today) If so, I asked her if she could bring her camera... 10.8MP Nikon... she is going to school for photography.... so we may be able to get some nice pictures :).

Boombotz
11-04-06, 06:58 AM
Aimee should be there tomorrow too (wasn't feeling too good today) If so, I asked her if she could bring her camera... 10.8MP Nikon... she is going to school for photography.... so we may be able to get some nice pictures :).

Cool!:bouncy:

Kaliwest84
11-04-06, 09:22 AM
i got one more question, if i need to leave the meet early would that be possible? or will all our cars be blocking each other? thanx

Boombotz
11-04-06, 09:52 AM
No you will be fine. You can leave when you want.

Boombotz
11-04-06, 01:09 PM
Well, we will see you there. We are running late hopefully we get caught up fast.....lol! See you soon!

Lord Cadillac
11-04-06, 02:42 PM
I've been in Orlando since last night.. Anyone else going to pop in for this meet?

Lord Cadillac
11-04-06, 04:07 PM
Well.. Danielle took the truck to go shopping at the Orlando Outlets.. She left about 2:45pm.. It's now 3:53pm and I'm still here in my hotel room.. I wonder when I'll be making it to this meet...

Boombotz
11-04-06, 04:48 PM
Sal

We are here
I saw your message
I just called you on your cell

urbanski
11-04-06, 05:03 PM
Sal

We are here
I saw your message
I justed called you on your cell

boombotz....

get Sal to change the tiny stars to caddy emblems....the one I PMd him the other day!!! you'll be right there talking to him!!!!! :highfive:

Boombotz
11-04-06, 05:35 PM
We will pick you up

Slywun
11-05-06, 12:03 AM
Another great meet. Julie, thanks for putting it together!!

Great to meet up with everyone. The wife and kiddo had a great time too.
Stoney...didn't see you but I saw your car and what I think was Lego Stoney. Sorry we missed you.

Maybe by the next meet, they will put up an exit 64A - LOL.

If anyone is interested in meeting up for the Turkey Run later this month, drop us an email or PM.

http://www.turkeyrun.com/

Stoneage_Caddy
11-05-06, 01:36 AM
well i looked a little diffrent too , got rid of my beard so i basicly look 10 years younger and that i should be some choir boy ....That was Captain Peg Leg , lego stoneys right hand man , i figured the lego people needed a representitive ...

Im still decideing if im gonna do turkey run or not this year ....been wanting to do it for 4 years now ...

It was nice seein everyone ....

Sal and his lady was there , and i tell ya if there was an entry for "itlaian guy from new york" sal would be pictured under it ....His lady was pretty cool too , and yeah im pretty sure that avatar of hers is her.

Coarse julie and tom made it ,and had little gianna there , and im sure if you looked at the back of her neck youd see "mattel" stamped on there just a doll , cute kid ....

Then theres wolf and amiee ....those two have this whole pupply love thing going on ...For awhile there i was pretty sure they were really simaese twins joined at the shoulders. But its nice for a cynical bastard like me to see that sorta thing .....guess that sort of thing does still exist ...

Slywun brought the V , and got revved on by a integra with a mutated 3 headed hamster under the hood as he tried to leave...shortly after the less then desirable late night old town crowd showed up and i decided it was time to go ...last time i was there that late i got in a damn fight .....

crap im tired ...

FSU_Noles
11-05-06, 09:18 AM
It was good to see everyone, too bad we had to leave early. Julie, great job as usual setting up and organizing everyone - even if everyone didn't show up :tisk:

Hopefully we will see everyone next Spring.

jonnyd
11-05-06, 10:49 AM
Yes it was GREAT seeing everyone!!! Sorry I had to leave early as well...was good seeing the smount of cts's though... :D GRETA JOB julie!!!

Does anyone have pics from trhe meet??

Boombotz
11-05-06, 11:05 AM
We are waiting for Nightwolf to load the pics. At that point we will make a thread in the lounge.

Rick is probably waiting for the fire dept. to come with the jaws of life to separate them so he can get to the computer to load pics. :D :p

Boombotz
11-05-06, 11:06 AM
boombotz....

get Sal to change the tiny stars to caddy emblems....the one I PMd him the other day!!! you'll be right there talking to him!!!!! :highfive:
I did talk to him about it.

Kaliwest84
11-05-06, 03:46 PM
it was a good meet, will do it again..nice meeting everyoneeeee

Night Wolf
11-06-06, 03:09 AM
Aimee is going to put the pictres on a CD for me tomorrow, then I'll load them on my website and link it over :).

HITMONEY
11-06-06, 03:49 AM
Sorry I couldn't make it. I have been sick as a dog for last 4 days. Fever, throwing up, yadda yadda yadda.... I got up Saturday afternoon and thought I could make it but then after 20 mins bowing to the porcelain god, I knew it was a no go.

I had been waiting for this for months, had a room reserved at the Hilton and everything, but there was just no way i could make it.... my luck. I haven't been sick in three years and the one weekend I had plans I felt like I was on death's door. :(

jstowe
11-06-06, 06:36 AM
Back in Jersey now. Enjoyed meeting everybody. Of course I didn't have my CTS but had to settle for the Hyundai from Hertz. Can't wait for the picture's.

Lord Cadillac
11-06-06, 05:10 PM
It was very nice meeting all those who did show up.. And all those who did not show up after RSVP'ing will be charged a $10,000.00 penalty, due to me, upon receipt of paperwork...

Otherwise, I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and I hope to see you at more meets in the near future.. We do have a few planned, and you'll hear about them soon.. For example, the meet in the West Wing of my Palm Beach mansion - where you'll get to meet Donald Trump, Frank Sinatra Junior, the Notorious B.I.G. and a few Italians you heard of but thought were dead. We're legally limited to 250,000 persons due to fire regulations, but a little bribery goes a long way...

Stay tuned...

05 Cadillac Escalade
11-06-06, 06:07 PM
It was very nice meeting all those who did show up.. And all those who did not show up after RSVP'ing will be charged a $10,000.00 penalty, due to me, upon receipt of paperwork...

Otherwise, I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and I hope to see you at more meets in the near future.. We do have a few planned, and you'll hear about them soon.. For example, the meet in the West Wing of my Palm Beach mansion - where you'll get to meet Donald Trump, Frank Sinatra Junior, the Notorious B.I.G. and a few Italians you heard of but thought were dead. We're legally limited to 250,000 persons due to fire regulations, but a little bribery goes a long way...

Stay tuned...

Haha! :highfive: We definitely need to have a West Palm Beach meet or move that to the Fort Lauderdale area. Possibly get some of these guys down to the towers meet that occurs every Friday.

Thanks.

Lady Danielle
11-07-06, 07:02 PM
still no pics??

Lady Danielle
11-07-06, 07:09 PM
It was great meeting everyone.....I had a great time...look forward to it again. Saw some nice cars, eat good food, meet great people and I almost died. Tom lured me into a really fast car ride and I almost died. No..just kidding it was a rush..Thanks guys :).....

jonnyd
11-07-06, 07:55 PM
It was great meeting everyone.....I had a great time...look forward to it again. Saw some nice cars, eat good food, meet great people and I almost died. Tom lured me into a really fast car ride and I almost died. No..just kidding it was a rush..Thanks guys :).....

It was great meeting everyone as well....sorry I didnt get to stay longer guys. I was tired, still trying to adjust to the time. Yea some nice cars were there!! Which one did you like the best??:)

Lady Danielle
11-07-06, 10:40 PM
It was great meeting everyone as well....sorry I didnt get to stay longer guys. I was tired, still trying to adjust to the time. Yea some nice cars were there!! Which one did you like the best??:)

Not sure ...they are all unique.

05 Cadillac Escalade
11-07-06, 10:49 PM
Not sure ...they are all unique.

Don't be modest. If I had a proper rear tire and I came to that meet, you know it would be over. In my place, however, could be Boombotz's Escalade due to the fact that it is White Diamond and I know how much you like that color. Haha! :highfive:

Thanks.

Stoneage_Caddy
11-07-06, 10:52 PM
nawww she loved my old hooptie , she just wont admit it for fear that sal will kill me ...

Slywun
11-07-06, 10:55 PM
I kinda liked the Integra.....

j/k

Stoneage_Caddy
11-07-06, 11:04 PM
bwahahahhahaa

i wanted you to race him soooooooooo bad

Night Wolf
11-07-06, 11:40 PM
There are alot more pics.... mostly of the same stuff... these are the ones I've resized and hosted on my site tho. I am biased toward Mikes car :).

http://inoventionseast.com/misc/CadillacClub/11-4-06/Pictures%208794124.JPG

http://inoventionseast.com/misc/CadillacClub/11-4-06/Pictures%208794125.JPG

http://inoventionseast.com/misc/CadillacClub/11-4-06/Pictures%208794130.JPG

http://inoventionseast.com/misc/CadillacClub/11-4-06/Pictures%208794136.JPG

http://inoventionseast.com/misc/CadillacClub/11-4-06/Pictures%208794143.JPG

http://inoventionseast.com/misc/CadillacClub/11-4-06/Pictures%208794151.JPG

http://inoventionseast.com/misc/CadillacClub/11-4-06/Pictures%208794155.JPG

http://inoventionseast.com/misc/CadillacClub/11-4-06/Pictures%208794156.JPG

http://inoventionseast.com/misc/CadillacClub/11-4-06/Pictures%208794159.JPG

http://inoventionseast.com/misc/CadillacClub/11-4-06/Pictures%208794162.JPG

http://inoventionseast.com/misc/CadillacClub/11-4-06/Pictures%208794164.JPG

http://inoventionseast.com/misc/CadillacClub/11-4-06/Pictures%208794165.JPG

http://inoventionseast.com/misc/CadillacClub/11-4-06/Pictures%208794170.JPG

http://inoventionseast.com/misc/CadillacClub/11-4-06/Pictures%208794175.JPG

Night Wolf
11-07-06, 11:41 PM
http://inoventionseast.com/misc/CadillacClub/11-4-06/Pictures%208794177.JPG

http://inoventionseast.com/misc/CadillacClub/11-4-06/Pictures%208794178.JPG

http://inoventionseast.com/misc/CadillacClub/11-4-06/Pictures%208794186.JPG

http://inoventionseast.com/misc/CadillacClub/11-4-06/Pictures%208794188.JPG

http://inoventionseast.com/misc/CadillacClub/11-4-06/Pictures%208794190.JPG

6 months ago :(

http://inoventionseast.com/misc/CadillacClub/4-29-06/PDR_0148.JPG

I have the full 10.8mp version of all the pics if anyone would like.

05 Cadillac Escalade
11-07-06, 11:48 PM
Great pictures. I wish I could have had my Escalade next to Boombotz's. My stupid left rear tire has been leaking air and I wouldn't have made it from Boca Raton without getting a flat. I will look forward to the spring meet and hopefully a sooner meet with some owners in Fort Lauderdale or West Palm Beach.

Thanks.

Stoneage_Caddy
11-07-06, 11:52 PM
looks good ....that camreas friggin awesome

Night Wolf
11-07-06, 11:58 PM
Camera is Aimee's Nikon D200.

The pictures looked better full size, when I resized them, it kinda blurred them a bit... tho they still look great.

Stoneage_Caddy
11-07-06, 11:59 PM
well , i gotta have the raw ones of the ol girl ....

just think one day you might end up with the damn thing ...

Night Wolf
11-08-06, 12:03 AM
I'd be privliged :) That car is a sister car to mine..... gosh looking at these pictures makes me miss my car even more... I actually started looking on ebay at other Caddys I like... heh.... Ah well... the Isuzu will be plenty reliable for a dialy driver and off-roader for some years to come... maybe sometime in the near future I will be able to start tinkering with my moms Brougham too.

Want me to send the full pics to you? or I can just host them on my site and link to them.

Night Wolf
11-08-06, 12:08 AM
Here ya go...

http://inoventionseast.com/misc/CadillacClub/11-4-06/Gladys/

Stoneage_Caddy
11-08-06, 12:36 AM
kickass

jstowe
11-08-06, 06:52 AM
There are alot more pics.... mostly of the same stuff... these are the ones I've resized and hosted on my site tho. I am biased toward Mikes car :).]

You're not biased towards the Hyundai? Hertz would be proud. Great pics and again, had a great time.

Night Wolf
11-08-06, 07:29 AM
lol, it was one of ours.... I don't remember who, but he pulled up, said the Caddy was at home and asked if I can take a picture of the Hyundai. I likda like the new Elantras too.

Boombotz
11-08-06, 07:40 AM
lol, it was one of ours.... I don't remember who, but he pulled up, said the Caddy was at home and asked if I can take a picture of the Hyundai. I likda like the new Elantras too.

It was JStowe the person who typed right above you lol! Well we had a great time. The turnout really lacked. It is a shame so many of those who RSVP'd didn't make it. I have decided to wait a while before another one of the Old Town meets are done again. I really enjoyed hanging out with those who did show and Thanks! We had a good time hope to see you all soon. We will probably have a local meet when Sal comes into town so keep your eyes open Tampa Bay members!

Night Wolf
11-08-06, 11:42 AM
lol, as I was typing that I was like... I think its him...lol.

I hope I am still here for the next Old Town meet...

we do need to do a monthly Tampa Bay getogether or something.... Palm Pavilon at Clearwater Beach is a nice place.

urbanski
11-08-06, 12:12 PM
stoneys ride kicks ass

Boombotz your wheels are scary :(

Boombotz
11-08-06, 01:12 PM
lol, as I was typing that I was like... I think its him...lol.

I hope I am still here for the next Old Town meet...

we do need to do a monthly Tampa Bay getogether or something.... Palm Pavilon at Clearwater Beach is a nice place.

Lets do the next one at Sams Beach Bar in Hudson. It will be less than a hour drive for everyone including Sal if he is visiting his father in Spring Hill.

Boombotz
11-08-06, 01:15 PM
stoneys ride kicks ass

Boombotz your wheels are scary :(

Its funny when we go to dinner and we are waiting for a table and we are outside. We see people in the parking lot walk up to them to touch em to see if they are sharp.

Stoneage_Caddy
11-08-06, 01:24 PM
I'd be privliged :) That car is a sister car to mine..... gosh looking at these pictures makes me miss my car even more... I actually started looking on ebay at other Caddys I like... heh.... Ah well... the Isuzu will be plenty reliable for a dialy driver and off-roader for some years to come... maybe sometime in the near future I will be able to start tinkering with my moms Brougham too.

Want me to send the full pics to you? or I can just host them on my site and link to them.

you might be getting gladys pretty soon , im lookin to put her up for sale here in the next couple weeks ......states ****ed me out of unemployment , and no one will hire me ....cant afford the ol girl no more ....

jonnyd
11-08-06, 04:03 PM
Good pics guys!!!! Julie let me know if you are doing the beach bar....HAHAHAHA hopefully the damn duck is on the sand instead of the rocks this time..:D

Night Wolf
11-09-06, 01:11 AM
for anyone interested, here are all the pictures Aimee and I took that night (minus the pictures of Aimee :) ) on my site, in full size.... sinze most are decent quality and its a large size, they'd be good for making something with... anyway, here they are.

http://inoventionseast.com/misc/CadillacClub/11-4-06/Gladys/

Elo
12-04-06, 05:49 PM
One of these days, something WON'T come up the day of a meet, and I'll be able to come down from Gainesville... >_<

Would love to add a Catera to your collection of snazzy photos, there... ;)

-Elo

jonnyd
12-05-06, 11:12 AM
One of these days, something WON'T come up the day of a meet, and I'll be able to come down from Gainesville... >_<

Would love to add a Catera to your collection of snazzy photos, there... ;)

-Elo

I hope you can make it next time too!!!! The more the merrier :D

8ball
12-05-06, 11:58 AM
Sounds like you guys had fun out there; hopefully next time I can make it out there too.

jonnyd
12-05-06, 12:10 PM
Sounds like you guys had fun out there; hopefully next time I can make it out there too.

Hey man, where were you at for this meet??? I was actually lookin forward to seeing your ride again. I hope you can make it to the next one!!!!

8ball
12-06-06, 10:06 PM
Hey man, where were you at for this meet??? I was actually lookin forward to seeing your ride again. I hope you can make it to the next one!!!!

They sent me back to Iraq; left Tampa in Sep. I should be back around May, hopefully there will be another meet sometime in the summer. I had fun the last one I went to so have you done anything else to your ride that car looks sweet. I sold the rims I had, I'm looking for some 24's right now so hopefully I make up my mind by then, there is so many that I like so we'll see what happens. I'm still trying to convince the boss to let me get a new grill too but you know how that is, stay single as long as you can man...lol!!!

jonnyd
12-07-06, 02:12 PM
They sent me back to Iraq; left Tampa in Sep. I should be back around May, hopefully there will be another meet sometime in the summer. I had fun the last one I went to so have you done anything else to your ride that car looks sweet. I sold the rims I had, I'm looking for some 24's right now so hopefully I make up my mind by then, there is so many that I like so we'll see what happens. I'm still trying to convince the boss to let me get a new grill too but you know how that is, stay single as long as you can man...lol!!!

Damn man, be safe out there!!! I think boom wants to have one only once a year now instead of 2x. NICE MAN!!! 24's!!!!!!:thumbsup: Hmmmm since the last meet.... I have added the chrome door handles, fog light grilles, 18" dub esinems, lowering springs. also have a new custom hood here in the office, getting new cluster next week as well. I think that is about it lol. lol well if i have a girlfriend it is one thing ;) I still have time until one would reach the boss level hahahaha:bouncy: I def want to see you at the next meet man!!! YOU BETTER BE THERE!!!!!:thepan:

05 Cadillac Escalade
12-07-06, 11:16 PM

Let me know when you get back man. I am definitely going to help you out and get you a good deal on some 24's.

Thanks.

8ball
12-10-06, 11:11 PM
Let me know when you get back man. I am definitely going to help you out and get you a good deal on some 24's.

Thanks.

Cool man thanks:thumbsup:

jonnyd, man all that stuff you added; can't wait to see it.

Later