: "Cat birds"

Stoneage_Caddy
07-29-06, 07:21 PM
Despite my best efforts sometimes I dont get along well with nature. We have here at the house these little birds called "cat birds". Annoying little bastards that dive bomb me coming within inches of my head as i head out to my car sometimes, This highly sucicidal critter flys at around mach 7 belting out what sounds like a cross between a belt slipping and denim ripping.

So today apprently dariwn was unhappy with the latest evolution and spurred there young out of the nest. The things cant fly yet but posess enough vocal power to summon airstrikes on unsuspecting stoneys. I returned all three to the nest , nice guy that i am , throwing beer cans at the parents who were diveboming me like my last name was harbor. Well , as soon as i come back out to check on my handywork 2 of the little bastards had come back out the nest and are hobbling up the street .....

Not knowing the time are stage of devlopment there supposed to be in when they leave the nest ive chosen to give up on the deal .....Heres a pic of one of the dumbest little birds i ever saw ...
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/stoneage_caddy/DSC01749.jpg

AlBundy
07-29-06, 08:24 PM
Good to see you didn't outright kill-em. I thought it was going to read I put the baby birds back but I killed their parents, so what am I gonna do now?

Stoneage_Caddy
07-29-06, 11:52 PM
naw , these days there a kinder stoney prowling the streets .....

i think its been at least six months since i tried to remove someone from there car .....

pimpin88
07-30-06, 12:11 AM
hahaha, we have those same damn birds at my house. those things are insane. and they never quit.

Caddy Man
07-30-06, 04:30 PM
You shouldnt touch wild animals, because once a mother smells your scent on the young, she will reject the young. Not sure if its the same with these specific birds, but ive always been told dont make contact with young wild animals.

Florian
07-30-06, 08:04 PM
get a cat....no more issues...

F

Stoneage_Caddy
07-30-06, 08:24 PM
after they dive bombed me 4 times today i invested in a bat , not a cat ....heres to hearing them go splat ...now to find where there at ....

Elvis
07-30-06, 10:17 PM
Find their "seat". I always wanted to be in the "catbird seat" -- whatever that means.

Stoneage_Caddy
07-30-06, 10:54 PM
elivs , your in luck , they have abandoned there seat .....im willing to UPS it to your door so you may finally sit in it ....

Elvis
07-30-06, 11:02 PM
I think what that expression means is that you have a perfect view of anything you might want to swoop down and crap on.

Like Stoney's head.

Spyder
07-31-06, 11:12 AM
Ugly little bastards, aren't they? How's a bat going to help you? Do they divebomb you at night too? Bat 'radar' could help there, I guess...

OffThaHorseCEO
07-31-06, 02:53 PM
after they dive bombed me 4 times today i invested in a bat , not a cat ....heres to hearing them go splat ...now to find where there at ....

like a cross between a belt slipping and denim ripping.

stoney you got flow like the nile river!

Stoneage_Caddy
07-31-06, 11:41 PM
my rapper name is "buttad wonder" becuse im smooth like butta , and im white like da wonda bread ....

You may not of heard of the genera , its "white trash gansta"

I got flow like colon blow !!!