: '56 Caddy 'vert on Overhaulin'!

dbdartman
07-25-06, 09:21 PM
They're doing a RESTO on a 56 Caddy convertable, NOT the usual "bling bling hot rod" job. :worship: Should be interesting.

Rolex
07-25-06, 09:53 PM
Foose will make a showpiece out of that Cadi. The pimp my ride people would make a mockery out of it. I'm also watchnig this episode. :D

Benzilla
07-26-06, 08:49 AM
I saw it last night... wow, one classy yacht. When I saw they were doing a caddy I was really worried, then it turned out like that.

Did anyone ever see the episode of pimp my ride when they did the '78 Sedan DeVille? pink with 22s and a pimp grille. I was sad, it went in being white with antique saddle leather.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-26-06, 09:23 AM
Ah shoot I missed that, I really wanted to see it, it's a nice break from the Chevys they always do.

pimpin88
07-26-06, 09:49 AM
yea, that was sweet. id really like to get my caddy on there. that would be awesome!!

dbdartman
07-26-06, 11:24 AM
That car was freakin' SWEET when finished! I was http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool5.gif over the results. The ONLY thing I would have changed (for me personally) would have been to do the upholstery & engine in a blue rather than the salmon. The "mark" was a hoot, too, :excited: :woohoo: :banana: especially the :dance: with Chip.

gdwriter
07-26-06, 11:58 AM
Did anyone ever see the episode of pimp my ride when they did the '78 Sedan DeVille? pink with 22s and a pimp grille. I was sad, it went in being white with antique saddle leather.
Yeah, I caught that by a fluke one time when I was channel surfing. That poor DeVille needed help, but it did not need to be pimped. Eeeewwwww.

http://www.gdwriter.com/images/ethel.jpg

MacKiNBacK
07-26-06, 06:31 PM
That 56' on OverHaulin was sweet.. I was shocked that they left it stock.. Though they said there werent any aftermarket parts for it.. A lot of chrome re-doing! Yikes.. They got to represent Cadi's more!

MacK

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-26-06, 09:22 PM
They got to represent Cadi's more!

I agree, I always thought they should do more Caddys, Lincolns, Buicks and Oldsmobiles, not all these Chevys and Mustangs they've been doing recently.