: Cadillac T-Shirt at Target $9.99

gdwriter
07-25-06, 12:56 AM
Was flipping through the Target insert from the Sunday paper as I do every week and came across this Cadillac T-shirt with the pre-2002 wreath & crest:

http://akimages.crossmediaservices.com/dyn_li/300.0.90.0/Retailers/target/060723_p12al_13mw_13oa9_9a.JPG

On sale this week for $9.99 ($11.99 for XXL). I need to get dog food, toothpaste and a few other odds and ends at Target this week anyway, so I'll be adding this to my shopping list.

http://www.gdwriter.com/images/ethel.jpg

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-25-06, 09:24 AM
I need to pick that up too, after thursday when I get paid. I've seen a few other Cadillac T-Shirts too, but they're all the ones with the giant wreath and crest and the giant escalade emblem. Not my bag of tea by any means.

OffThaHorseCEO
07-25-06, 10:31 AM
i got one from rue 21, my lil bro works there and i was checkin out his workplace and stumbled on it, it was on sale for 6.99, its the new wreath and crest but its simple, no letters anywhere just the new wreath and crest hugely in the middle.

but this picture reminds me of something that was on my mind after lunch yesterday, see the shirt where it says, "im not trying to be difficult..."

well in yesterdays k mart paper i saw shirts aimed at 9-12 year olds that said things such as "stop, im not paying attention" or "i dont care" or things like that, since when is apathy cool, or the style or watever, this ties back in to the other subject about education, if kids start thinkin its cool to not care, they wont try and theyll all be dumbasses cause noone will care if youre smart or not cause at least you'll be cool.

fpmesiIII
07-25-06, 04:16 PM
picked up 3, 2 for me and 1 for the old man. great deal. actually mine were 8.99 and they look great.

black93sts
07-25-06, 04:19 PM
i got one from rue 21, my lil bro works there and i was checkin out his workplace and stumbled on it, it was on sale for 6.99, its the new wreath and crest but its simple, no letters anywhere just the new wreath and crest hugely in the middle.

but this picture reminds me of something that was on my mind after lunch yesterday, see the shirt where it says, "im not trying to be difficult..."

well in yesterdays k mart paper i saw shirts aimed at 9-12 year olds that said things such as "stop, im not paying attention" or "i dont care" or things like that, since when is apathy cool, or the style or watever, this ties back in to the other subject about education, if kids start thinkin its cool to not care, they wont try and theyll all be dumbasses cause noone will care if youre smart or not cause at least you'll be cool.

I love the apathy t-shirts. Hell, they're just being honest. Adults forget sometimes that it's okay for kids to be...well...kids.

codewize
07-25-06, 07:36 PM
That looks like a nice shirt. I wonder what the quality is like. I have a real nice shirt with the same style wreath and crest embroidered in gold thread. It shrunk like hell and now I can't wear it.

NolaBoy
07-25-06, 09:16 PM
That shirt has been out a while, i bought one when i was in San Diego a while back, but it damn sure didnt cost 9.99 when i bought it. i might have to go pick up a new XXL just to have around

boricuacaddy
07-26-06, 01:18 PM
I just bought 5 of them at target.. I got mine for $8.99. They are really nice shirts.. But by the look of the transfer on the shirt, it wouldn't hold up to too many washes. That is why I bought extra one's.. Thanks for the tip "gdwriter"

David

DBA-One
07-26-06, 06:00 PM
I want one.

That reminds me. A few weeks ago I was at Walgreen's. Outside there was an Escalade with Dubs, body kit, etc. While I was in line I saw a dude that has "Cadillac" tatoo'd on his forearm in big letters and the crest on his upper arm. I think he was the Escalade's owner and a serious Caddy fan.

codewize
07-26-06, 11:16 PM
Wow, everyone I know calls me the Cadillac Man but I wouldn't even go to those extremes.

LittleB
07-26-06, 11:26 PM
Hahaha I like that tan shirt ("I'm not trying to be difficult.....it just comes naturally") LOL!!! :histeric:

Target has been having some awesome shirts lately (I like shirts that say funny/sarcastic things). I bought a few for my dad on his birthday.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-27-06, 08:54 PM
Megan, you should get that Cadillac shirt.....three sizes too small! :lildevil: :sneaky:

gdwriter
07-28-06, 02:32 AM
Got mine Tuesday and wore it today. My graphic designer friend at work who likes to razz me about my car told me I was the Cadillac of Copywriters. Since she was born in 1955, we decided she would be the DeSoto of Designers.

The shirt is a little thinner material than I would prefer, but I still like it:

http://www.gdwriter.com/cruella_butt_lift/P7270004.jpg

http://www.gdwriter.com/images/ethel.jpg

LittleB
07-28-06, 01:27 PM
Awesome!!!!! :thumbsup:

fpmesiIII
07-28-06, 01:54 PM
looks good gdwriter, i bought one for my father and he has worn it two straight days :eek: LittleB did you pick one up?

SupaFly
07-28-06, 02:04 PM
OHHH!!! I want one. I'm going tomorrow. But I'm sure I'll be swimming in the shirt. They only make those shirts for guys. :mad:

fpmesiIII
07-28-06, 02:06 PM
OHHH!!! I want one. I'm going tomorrow. But I'm sure I'll be swimming in the shirt. They only make those shirts for guys. :mad:

see if you can get a small and shrink the heck out of it.

NolaBoy
07-28-06, 02:10 PM

Here you go, Here is a shirt i found for the ladies

http://www.collegegear.com/sf/stores/1337/g-jf_caddy.shtml

LittleB
07-28-06, 02:42 PM
I was thinking the same thing Supa was thinking. That one that NolaBoy posted is cute! I just don't think i'd ever wear it....

DILLIGAF
07-29-06, 12:30 AM
I was thinking the same thing Supa was thinking. That one that NolaBoy posted is cute! I just don't think i'd ever wear it....I'd never wear it driving my car,the car shirt matching thing is for the vette people.Cool shirt for 10 bucks.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-29-06, 12:30 AM
I bought mine tonight, size M.

Jesda
07-30-06, 09:32 AM
I dont own a Cadillac, but I'd wear one.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-30-06, 10:37 AM
I dont own a Cadillac, but I'd wear one.

Too bad they don't make a Infiniti T-Shirt. Maybe they do though, I dunno.