: Hello from Indiana

1stL
07-21-06, 10:43 PM
Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself and post a picture of my car. I love these sites and have been able to own and maintain some fine rides since figuring out the Internet. Before using the net I only purchased cars that I was familiar with and could work on myself. I purchased my 94 Eldorado base model just after Memorial Day and love it. It has a little more miles on than Iíd like (139K) but itís a one owner and runs and drives perfectly. All the features work and the body and interior are near perfect. I did have a problem with cold starts and was able to diagnose the problem using this site. Turns out it was the fuel pump and now it starts perfectly every time hot or cold. I posted a ďhow toĒ on this site. I didnít have the service records so I tuned it up using parts from Rock Auto and the next item on my list is a coolant change, it looks perfect but I have no way of knowing how old it is. Iíve wanted an Eldorado for years and am very pleased with this one. My thanks and best wishes to everyone.

Shawn

Boombotz
07-22-06, 10:12 AM
:welcome: to the forums. Good luck with your Eldo.

Stoneage_Caddy
07-22-06, 12:38 PM
Indiana , where normal people live ....welcome ....i miss the homeland

gary88
07-22-06, 01:09 PM
Welcome to the site! Nice eldo :thumbsup:

JoCan
07-23-06, 06:10 AM
Welcome to the forums:welcome: and hello from Jeffersonville, IN