: Rocky Balboa

Destroyer
07-19-06, 01:14 PM
Stallone is 60!. As ridiculous as it is, I'll probably watch it. :eek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBR0GeQ9THw&mode=related&search=

EcSTSatic
07-19-06, 01:38 PM
I stopped watching them after Rocky 3. The first is still a favorite. I saw it in the 70's when it came out.

Elvis
07-19-06, 01:39 PM
I actually cried when they killed off Apollo Creed. (You don't lose any "man points" for that.)

Not sure if I could take this one.

Blackout
07-19-06, 02:10 PM
After watching the trailer now that sealed the deal for me to not go and see it

Lord Cadillac
07-19-06, 02:41 PM
I actually cried when they killed off Apollo Creed. (You don't lose any "man points" for that.)

Not sure if I could take this one.

Heck! That WAS sad! Wasn't it?! :crying:

Lord Cadillac
07-19-06, 02:41 PM
Ahh, I'll go see it. I'm old..

Destroyer
07-19-06, 03:01 PM
Ahh, I'll go see it. I'm old..Yeah me too. I like them all, with 4 being my least favorite but it was a sign of the times. I actually liked 5, had some great fighting (especially the last fight) and the scenery reminded me of growing up in Queens NY. This new one seems like overkill. He's 60 and probably not getting a whole lot good roles now so I guess its time to milk the 'ole Rocky machine to the last drop. Stallone should have continued the Rocky series a long time ago, ended up with him in he ghetto and poor, not exactly what you thought was gonna happen.

Lord Cadillac
07-19-06, 03:12 PM
Yeah, that whole "poor" part was a bummer.. Maybe he's out of it now - with a new robot. :p Oh, the fight in this movie is most definitely going to be a draw...

Stoneage_Caddy
07-19-06, 10:45 PM
what hes gonna fight his way out of the nurseing home ?

Lord Cadillac
07-20-06, 01:35 AM
They actually have him looking kinda young and healthy in the movie.. With all this great animation lately, I wonder if it's really even him. :p

Elvis
07-20-06, 08:40 AM
I guess Stallone has outlasted Schwartzenegger. That's the fight I'd like to see.