: Ever consider a West Highland White or Norwich Terrier?

roadan
07-16-06, 06:17 PM
Yes, I know this is an odd forum for this post but it did say everything else...

I do have an 05 XLR on 20" rims and enjoy it.

My other hobby is showing dogs at AKC conformation events. We occasionally do some breeding as well. Feel free to visit my website www.whitediamondterriers.com

Chris

LittleB
07-16-06, 06:31 PM
I looked at them but then ended up getting a Yorkie :D :D :D

Rolex
07-16-06, 07:49 PM
I've been kind of partial to bullmastiffs for the past decade. :D

SpeedyArizona
07-16-06, 09:54 PM
I do have an 05 XLR on 20" rims and enjoy it.

And what exactly does this have to do with dogs?

My favourite are the bull dogs, pugs, and mutts.

ChicagoCTS32
07-16-06, 10:31 PM
Those Norwich terriers look great! My friend is on his 2nd yorkie and it's great. Someday I'll get a puppy or a rescue.

Rolex
07-16-06, 10:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/rolex/ZEUS.jpg

I've posted this pic here before. This is Zeus, my bullmastiff mix. His mama was a papered BM that I had to put down 2 years ago for cancer. One of the most difficult thing I've ever done. Zeus is 8 y/o now.

Patrick7997
07-18-06, 12:06 PM
I like the Westie on the cover of your website... super great looking doggie...

Rolex, I hear ya. Feb 4, 2005, the little Fritz passed away... a true champ. I still think about him all the time. I had to take him to the vet... he was losing his battle....

UNCLLUIE
07-18-06, 03:26 PM
Terriers are great! Big dogs in a convenient smaller package!

I had two Scottish terriers and they were terrific dogs. A neighbor had two Westies, and there was always some good natured ribbing about who had gotten the wrong color. Although they're very different, they look kinda similar. He kept them long, almost a scottie cut, while I kept mine really short except the beards because they really suffer in the heat.

That Mastiff mix is a great looking dog!