: Hello fellow caddy owners:)

03aleroj
07-16-06, 01:11 AM
Just wanted to say hello to everyone, but wait:thehand: the name is from being a member in the oldsmobile forum.. decided to keep it over here. I never had a true caddy before, this is my first. MY last vechicle was a 2003 Aurora 4.0, (the "baby" caddy). After having some transmision issues I was looking around for another 2nd gen aurora with nothing around. Having a friend at a car dealership informed me of a sts-v they had recently just got in. I wasnt very interested in it, untill I seen it. Once I drove it that was it.. I knew I had to have it. It only had 1,7k miles on it, needless to say it was in mint condition. The car drives and handles like a dream, I truley think gm/cadillac is going in the right direction. Ill post some pictures soon, but untill then; Its silver with gray leather seats(gray leather is standard color?), and I dont think there are many options you can acctually add, because dont all the v's have the same things? Besides the fact I think im gonna have to sell my house and everything I own to keep this car, I think I made the right choice. Being an owner of a 2006 Pontiac G6 as well, Im very impressed with gm's new lineup and I think they are doing the right thing to help keep them afloat.

urbanski
07-16-06, 07:35 AM
welcome :)

pics!!

Lord Cadillac
07-16-06, 08:12 AM
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up! This is exactly why I have an Oldsmobile forum. To eventually help promote people to the Cadillac scene. Congratulations on your STS-V!