: FACTORY COLOR!?!? 90 Brougham

1990CaddyBrougham
07-11-06, 11:11 PM
http://boston.craigslist.org/car/180914300.html

You tell me.
Its local... way too much. Its screaming white trash/ Parts car for me.

When they cant sell it ill try to scooop it up for a coupel hundred.. as aother parts car. ****ing color is obnoxious.

A remote start for my car would be nice.... :thumbsup:

Heck... last caddy ibought.. guy wanted 1400 for.. a 92 with 130k... said it was easily fixcable... i showed him straight... needed a tranny. Pulled out 200 cash and offend it. Said no... i waled away... he then chenged his mind. Droped the price big time. :bouncy: :highfive:

Benzilla
07-12-06, 12:07 AM
eww, I can't believe my car is realated to that haha.

whats sad is it looks like not bad condition. I'd buy it and paint it probably, but it would also be a good parts car I guess.

My_favorite_Brougham
07-12-06, 05:09 PM
He says it has "remote start" but in '90 the engines were carburated...can you add a remote start system to the 307, or is this the f.i. 350?

Maybe that's a good price for the 350 Brougham, hmm?

brougham
07-12-06, 05:17 PM
That looks like a good price for it but that's a really ugly colour. It would look a lot better if the vinyl roof actually matched the rest of the car.

N0DIH
07-13-06, 08:39 AM
You gonna grab it? Or leave it? It migh make a decent parts car, for $200, hard to beat a driver for that much.

A friend at work has a 89 that is maroon in color that is going up on auction Sunday. Curious to know what it will get, if anyone is in 53115 area, I can show you the car.

If I had the room and a place to play with it, I would get it.

http://boston.craigslist.org/car/180914300.html

You tell me.
Its local... way too much. Its screaming white trash/ Parts car for me.

When they cant sell it ill try to scooop it up for a coupel hundred.. as aother parts car. ****ing color is obnoxious.

A remote start for my car would be nice.... :thumbsup:

Heck... last caddy ibought.. guy wanted 1400 for.. a 92 with 130k... said it was easily fixcable... i showed him straight... needed a tranny. Pulled out 200 cash and offend it. Said no... i waled away... he then chenged his mind. Droped the price big time. :bouncy: :highfive:

Sandy
07-14-06, 08:23 AM
Someone recovered the roof. The roof was originally light blue metallic same as the paint. You can see the termination moulding (especially around the back, below the rear window) is chrome. Factory was color keyed.
Caddy doesn't put out ugly cars. People make them ugly.

Benzilla
07-14-06, 11:05 AM
umm, no it wasn't. The one on my '90 is mostly chrome, with a band if dark blue around the edge.

Sandy
07-15-06, 08:01 PM
Checked my ordering guide. The only color roof available on that paint color was one that was an exact match.

(This is weird. Your F*ck a Benz is a tougher stance on my DOMESTIC Luxury Car Man in the same spot. Same"idea" ~ and.... I used to live in Morristown, New Jersey .... Scary.)

Benzilla
07-15-06, 10:13 PM
Haha, I guess that means great minds think alike. ;)

Oh and if you could only order certain color combos, then why are there cars out there that have a mustard and navy, or some other acid induced decision of a color combo? isin't there some rule against that?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-16-06, 01:06 AM
Oh and if you could only order certain color combos, then why are there cars out there that have a mustard and navy, or some other acid induced decision of a color combo? isin't there some rule against that?

Executive ordered :) They can have what ever they want.

And man is that one ugly shade of blue!

Sandy
07-16-06, 10:28 AM
Well...........
You See.........

There's this little code called " BG4"

that a very very small percentage of us know of.......

and it would surprise me (greatly) if the original ordering human being of this car here, in question.... knew of BG4.......
But, it IS possible! Highly, extremely unlikely, but, possible.

BG4 more or less, parts the ocean as did Moses, and allows one to walk on water, as did Jesus....that's all....