: Cadillac Magazine Launched

Lord Cadillac
07-10-06, 02:55 PM
Okay. It's a little on the "small" side, but it's a start. I expect this to grow into something very interesting. I'm hoping to have a change of articles 4 times per month for now.. Eventually, I'd like to have new articles written every day. However, that's going to cost a lot of money. So let's see how things progress from here..

cadillac magazine (http://www.cadillacenthusiastmagazine.com/)

Lord Cadillac
07-10-06, 02:57 PM
P.S. Anyone with a web page on the net who could post a "cadillac magazine" link (with "cadillac magazine" alt text would be great as well), linking to the front page of the magazine - would be greatly appreciated.. This should help us get some exposure.

Thank you!

Kael
07-10-06, 03:26 PM
still too many ads on the front page. and the current writers needs to watch for fragmentary sentences, run on sentences and dangling participles.

nice start though

Good luck.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-10-06, 03:31 PM
Sweet, I bookmarked it :)

Lord Cadillac
07-10-06, 03:49 PM
Thank you.. I do have to read things over.. If there's anything specific that you'd like to point out, that would be cool...

gothicaleigh
07-10-06, 08:40 PM
It needs an RSS feed. :)

ChicagoCTS32
07-10-06, 09:05 PM
All of urbanski's pictures are dead.

Stoneage_Caddy
07-10-06, 10:44 PM
when did this come back from the dead?

I remeber the early days ....but i thought this thing died months ago

Kael
07-11-06, 09:42 AM
ummm huh?
I just got a post on it like last week, I even wrote a sample article, to go with the pictures I posted of the 07 srx in the srx forum, they're total spy shots that gm is not really keen on people having

since when was this months ago?

Lord Cadillac
07-11-06, 09:51 AM
The actual idea started about a year ago.. The format was completely different as well..

codewize
07-11-06, 09:56 AM
Ok I gave you a link on my Car Domain account AND my personal BLOG.

C0mdOt.org (http://www.comdot.org/)

If there is anything you would like changed or added, let me know. I just wrote something quick to get the link out there. This site gets about 2000 hits a month.

Lord Cadillac
07-11-06, 06:01 PM
Thank you very much! I appreciate it! :)

codewize
07-11-06, 09:05 PM
Any time. I was going to put a link on my company site but it just wouldn't fit in. :) Anything I can do to help I'll do. I pretty much have full reign on my web server so this type of stuff is easy for me.