: I'm a grinder!

Jesda
07-07-06, 10:27 PM
Went to the dentist today for the first time in 8 or 9 years. No cavities! I found out that I've become a night grinder. I thought I only did it during the day (I catch myself grinding and my jaw gets sore) but apparently I'm doing it while I sleep. Now, I have to get a mold of my teeth so I can have this thing fitted to wear at night.

The hygenist said, "Its usually due to stress or sometimes it just happens."

I said to her, "Its probably because I'm brewing with hate."

[Brief pause.]

I laughed to break the silence, then she laughed, as if to say 'Whew, he was kidding!'

:bomb:

LittleB
07-07-06, 11:43 PM
LOL!!! Well too bad you have to wear something at night now, but it's good to know now!

TomDeville
07-08-06, 12:04 AM
Stress is a factor; consequently,
I am inclined to suspect that
some meaningful companionship;
and, a resulting oil change could
address this particular conundrum.

TomDeville:cool2:
:cool2:

gary88
07-08-06, 01:17 AM
I hate the dentist, I really do. And the fact that I have to have my wisdon teeth pulled pretty soon is not comforting.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-08-06, 01:23 AM
I thought this thread was about sex, or going to clubs.

Jesda
07-08-06, 02:05 AM

I'll tell you what, I broke up with my girlfriend in February and I felt the stress go down, way down. Unfortunately, I havent had my 'equipment' 'serviced' since then. Maybe thats the reason!

I'm leaving for Thailand in a few hours. Maybe I can remedy that. :D

Stoneage_Caddy
07-08-06, 12:45 PM

my change oil soon lamp has been on for 6+ years ....i put electrical tape over it ....ive ground my teeth alot ...they want one of those instaerts for me to wear too ....but its all good now i fixed that too ....sleep walking is great ...i was found in my car two days ago ...

but a new service center opend up just up the street , one of them country honkey tonk deals ....think i might go and see if i can get a flush done ....but i can go another 6 years easy ....esp considering the chicken heads down here ....in florida blue balls come with the terretory ....unless you look like r kelly ...

TagApl4
07-10-06, 02:54 PM
Went to the dentist today for the first time in 8 or 9 years. No cavities! I found out that I've become a night grinder. I thought I only did it during the day (I catch myself grinding and my jaw gets sore) but apparently I'm doing it while I sleep. Now, I have to get a mold of my teeth so I can have this thing fitted to wear at night.

The hygenist said, "Its usually due to stress or sometimes it just happens."

I said to her, "Its probably because I'm brewing with hate."

[Brief pause.]

I laughed to break the silence, then she laughed, as if to say 'Whew, he was kidding!'

:bomb:

What did your dentist say can result from grinding your teeth at night. My roomate does it really bad. So severe i can here it in the hallway. I have tried to tell him to get a mouth gaurd but he doesnt listen.

MacKiNBacK
07-10-06, 03:41 PM
Youll end up grinding your teeth away.. My cousin did it as a youngster and had issues with his baby teeth not falling out.

MacK

AznPrydeRegalRyde
07-11-06, 07:55 PM
I was a grinder. Trust me, you don't wanna go down that road.

With the money I've spent on my teeth, I could have had a V instead of a 3.6L...

Boombotz
07-13-06, 08:27 AM
I also always had good teeth and just recently found out that I am a grinder as well. I have choose not to go with the mouth gaurd because it sounded way to uncomfortable. So this is great because now I can let you test it and get back to me on how bad it sucks:histeric: !

dbdartman
07-13-06, 01:13 PM
I'm a grinder!

Here I thought this was a sandwich related post... :thepan: :rolleyes:

Elvis
07-13-06, 01:22 PM
My wife has one of those tooth guards. It looks like Bugs Bunny teeth. It seems to have cured the problem. She had actually developed TMJ.

Blown Z
07-14-06, 12:10 AM
Just put some coffee beans in your mouth at night, drink some hot water in the morning and BAM, fresh ground coffee :D

Boombotz
07-15-06, 06:54 AM
Just put some coffee beans in your mouth at night, drink some hot water in the morning and BAM, fresh ground coffee :D

Wouldnt that be great if it really worked!!