: Incentives

ARTSBEST
07-07-06, 02:31 PM
The old ones ($5K-$3K) are gone. Yet to be replaced. These Cadillac dealerships must have a printing machine in the back room or something in order to pay their bills because if the STS was not selling very well with the above mentioned rebates how are sales going to improve with no rebates? Maybe the "gotta have" $68K Esclades sales are bailing them out.

macklobell
07-08-06, 09:05 AM
The incentives are posted but it is only $3,000....What's up with this..I just sold my car and lost out on the $6,000 rebate or the 5 year 0%...Now we have to wait to see what the promotions will be after July 18th...

http://www.gm.com/automotive/vehicle_shopping/currentoffers/NE_Consumer_IOU.html

PAULSTSMAN1
07-08-06, 12:24 PM
why don't you take your arguments somewhere else? dont belong here - urbanski

ARTSBEST
07-08-06, 12:35 PM
Hang tough Macobell. I'm sure incentives will be MUCH higher near term. Higher interest rates/gas prices will SLOW vehicle sales. It's almost a "given" potential car buyers of such models as the STS will see better deals ahead.

macklobell
07-18-06, 08:24 PM
The new round of incentives start tomorrow...Does anyone think they will get better ? I am hoping for the 0% for 6 years..:thepan:

ARTSBEST
07-19-06, 11:34 AM
I think it depends on how much bitchin' the dealers are rendering to their "higher ups" at Cadillac. If there isn't much in the way of complaining then the rebates will remain as such. If there is much consternation on the dealers part then we'll see an improved incentive plans. But I hear the new Escalade is selling very well.

urbanski
07-30-06, 12:55 PM
back on topic

i'd like to think the person who got us off topic here won't do that again.

Thanks for your updats artsbest.