: Hi all

EuroCadillac
07-06-06, 05:35 AM
Only say THANK U!!!

i recently bougth a cts and i find a lot of information and cool dudes here.

Thank u, for that forum and great community.

EuroCadillac
07-06-06, 05:36 AM
Since 2 days ago i solve 3 problems reading the forums... thats great!

Thank u again dudes!!!

Jesda
07-06-06, 06:08 AM
Welcome :) How's the weather in Spain?

EuroCadillac
07-06-06, 06:17 AM
Thanks Jesda!!!

Sunny and hot... Here in Seville its a sunny day... and aorund 33ºC (max 37ºc for today)... lol

dp102288
07-06-06, 08:05 AM
So wait. Do you live in Seville, but drive a CTS? Cool!

Elvis
07-06-06, 09:08 AM
I've never been to Spain, but I kinda like the music.

http://www.rem.fm

Someday.....

RobertCTS
07-06-06, 10:03 AM
Buenos Dias Miguel,

I see you found the Lounge Forum as well. Crazies are to be found here.:D
Almost anything goes here. You can improve on your american slang too.:thumbsup:
Kinda neat being in Seville Spain. As you know the Caddy Seville took its name from your spanish village.

Bob

EuroCadillac
07-06-06, 10:48 AM
buenas tardes bob.

yep, i found the loung and i am very happy for that. and yes, too, about improve my american slang... i know that i am too far to speak good. But perhaps i can practice here, if all dudes around be patients with me.

Thank u, bob and all dudes...

Well, one thing more. Now my car is a only cadillac on all Seville... perhaps i ask Dealers for a fee by publicity the mark... lol

RobertCTS
07-06-06, 11:01 AM
buenas tardes bob.

yep, i found the loung and i am very happy for that. and yes, too, about improve my american slang... i know that i am too far to speak good. But perhaps i can practice here, if all dudes around be patients with me.

Thank u, bob and all dudes...

Well, one thing more. Now my car is a only cadillac on all Seville... perhaps i ask Dealers for a fee by publicity the mark... lol

Buenos Tardes? I only had two years of high school spanish many years ago.
It's either "Good day" or "Good night". I'll pick good day?:)
American slang..figured out this icon yet Miguel?:wtf: HaHaHa!!

EuroCadillac
07-06-06, 11:15 AM
i know, i know WTF... lol... and OMG or OMFG... Buenas tardes... Good Afternoon or good evenings.

A long time ago, i work with an american company... the company works with University of Seville. Many american student come to seville to practice spanish and complete studies... a long time ago i speak and wrote english better then now... hehe

LittleB
07-06-06, 11:15 AM
Buenos Tardes? I only had two years of high school spanish many years ago.

Hahahaha! My man speaks Portuguese and Spanish so I've picked up a little on both. I wish I could speak another language!

RobertCTS
07-06-06, 11:24 AM
i know, i know WTF... lol... and OMG or OMFG... Buenas tardes... Good Afternoon or good evenings.

A long time ago, i work with an american company... the company works with University of Seville. Many american student come to seville to practice spanish and complete studies... a long time ago i speak and wrote english better then now... hehe

Can you tell us the American Company? Big enough for us to recognize? How did you get involved with English? Sorry, I just find other cultures interesting. While in the NAVY I visited Barcelona and the island of Majorca. We did the parimeter of the Mediterranean except Africa.

LittleB
07-06-06, 11:31 AM
Ohhh I got a question for you EuroCadillac! I want to know how to spell "ore le pues" (I think I am spelling it wrong) and my man always says this at the end of most of his conversations. I know it is slang for kind of ending a conversation or saying bye...sorta like "Alright" but do you know how to spell it? I think it came more from Mexico so you might not know lol just thought I'd ask.

EuroCadillac
07-06-06, 11:36 AM
LittleB. thats sound great... u can try to learn portuguese or spanish... is only practice a little all days. I speak spanish (lol), portuguese, and a little of italian and english... just try to learn its fun..

Robert: the name of Company was Council Student. They was intermediates between US universities, students, and Seville university. I dont go to Majorica, perhaps the next year... but i know that on the top is a Military Radar to control the Mediterranean Air Space.

LittleB
07-06-06, 11:39 AM
LittleB. thats sound great... u can try to learn portuguese or spanish... is only practice a little all days. I speak spanish (lol), portuguese, and a little of italian and english... just try to learn its fun..

I definitely always pay attention when he talks, and I've learned a WHOLE lot, but it's still hard for me to actually speak it, or put sentences together myself. I understand most of the time though.

EuroCadillac
07-06-06, 11:55 AM
thats sound very well. Normally put sentences together or speak is the most difficult part when u learn a language, and the only way to win that battle is practice, practice and more practice...

When i start to work with americans guys i dont speak nothing,... well i understand they, but was "embarrasing" (i dont remember the word, soz, when u speak something and u be red like a tomatoe) for me. i dont was sure that when i told something they could understand me... well, they are here to learn spanish... well, i speak spanish... Some days after, i meet two of a better friends that i have (JR from Cali, and Derek from Indiana), we went to drink a cuople of beers to a bar... cuople or a hundred... i dont remember... after the night, around 4am Derek told me "i think that u dont speak english dude"... we was spoken on english. (the wall is on our mind)

Try it, but plz, dont drink a lot... hehe

LittleB
07-06-06, 12:12 PM
thats sound very well. Normally put sentences together or speak is the most difficult part when u learn a language, and the only way to win that battle is practice, practice and more practice...

When i start to work with americans guys i dont speak nothing,... well i understand they, but was "embarrasing" (i dont remember the word, soz, when u speak something and u be red like a tomatoe) for me. i dont was sure that when i told something they could understand me... well, they are here to learn spanish... well, i speak spanish... Some days after, i meet two of a better friends that i have (JR from Cali, and Derek from Indiana), we went to drink a cuople of beers to a bar... cuople or a hundred... i dont remember... after the night, around 4am Derek told me "i think that u dont speak english dude"... we was spoken on english. (the wall is on our mind)

Try it, but plz, dont drink a lot... hehe

:histeric: HAHA great story LOL. Yeah I understand the part about being embarrassed. I am definitely embarrassed to speak another language for fear of not pronouncing it right, looking funny, and not making sense. When I've tried before I definitely did get as red as a tomato!

RobertCTS
07-06-06, 12:18 PM
I thought I had an edge on the other sailors with my limited spanish training but when you listen to the spanish or even the Mexicans they talk to fast to convert to english. You might pick up on a few words to get a general idea.

There is some new software available the our Government uses to train employees fast. It's available to everyone now. But Sorry, I just saw their commercial but can't remember the name of the company.

LittleB
07-06-06, 12:23 PM
Yeah I know sometimes when I am listening to a Spanish conversation it's so fast I can't even pick up on it...but when it's a Portuguese conversation I can almost always understand it. They talk a little bit slower...like at a normal speed lol

RobertCTS
07-06-06, 12:39 PM
Many years ago I read Russian and English are the two toughest lanquages.
Many english words are pronounced the same but mean someting completely different.
Bow & bough
Read & read
No & Know
Howl and how etc.

I had an Indian friend who liked to sound intelligent in his letters and documents and would try to use the words that mean the same but more formal using our Thesaurus. But our words used in certain context means something else.

LittleB
07-06-06, 12:42 PM
Yeah seriously....like what the hell is the deal with PHONE....it should be FONE dangit!!!! :rant2: LOL :histeric:

Elvis
07-06-06, 12:48 PM
They say the ladies are insane there.

And they sure know how to use it.

They don't abuse it.

Never gonna lose it.

I can't refuse it.

LittleB
07-06-06, 12:54 PM
They say the ladies are insane there.

And they sure know how to use it.

They don't abuse it.

Never gonna lose it.

I can't refuse it.

:confused: LOL nice uhhhh nice poem? song? :histeric:

EuroCadillac
07-06-06, 01:05 PM
yep, its all true...

the red like tomatoe face is really a trouble... but, our speed when speak too. But, think about that... on europe we learn to listen a English while speak, and not an american while speak... its too difficult to us understand an american when speak... by 1 or 2 days i dont understand nothing.... but after the problem dissapear.

all English dudes that i know tell me that i speak like americans dudes... (and thats cool,... heee heee heee)...

About the speed and mexicans... Rob, Speedy Gonzalez is a turtle if u compare it with Seville's people... we speak so so fast. But, when i speak with an another country people i press the break, and i try to speak slowly... is normal, on any language, if its not your natural languages understand if the other person speak u very fast.

EuroCadillac
07-06-06, 01:07 PM
Elvis are u from Marbella?... nice song or poem or...

EuroCadillac
07-06-06, 01:10 PM
10 post more and i rise 50... hehe, well for my 2 day posting... lol

LittleB
07-06-06, 01:20 PM

Yes very well :thumbsup:

EuroCadillac
07-06-06, 01:21 PM
I cant do it if u and Rob dont help me... ist a little weird create a threat and reply myself... :rant2: :rant2: :rant2:

hhehehehehe

LittleB
07-06-06, 01:29 PM
HAHAHHA! Ok well let's see...you could post a picture of yourself in the "Picture Thread" :D or I could just ask you questions. What do you do for a living?

EuroCadillac
07-06-06, 01:42 PM
yep... its right... not a self picture, only a picture where u can read "CADILLAC SEVILLE".

I have my own bussines, a little tech consulting. We do informs to local companies, goverment, about the tech situation. We recomend at clients about the software and hardware that they must use, the better way to do a work and something...

EuroCadillac
07-06-06, 01:43 PM
and u?

50th... happy post, 2 meeee, happy post 2 meee .... loooool

RobertCTS
07-06-06, 01:46 PM

I feel the heat Miguel..You're catchin' up to me.:eek:

EuroCadillac
07-06-06, 01:48 PM
yeahhhhhh only 13786 more and i caught u... Muahahahaaa

LittleB
07-06-06, 01:56 PM
and u?

50th... happy post, 2 meeee, happy post 2 meee .... loooool

YAYYY!!!!! :bouncy:

I am a Secretary for a Teacher's Union.

Don't worry about catching up to Robert, he is just a post whore :D

:hide:

EuroCadillac
07-06-06, 02:01 PM
Sound great... and lol, i know that catch rob is something like... imposible...
hehehehe....

... well, where is the option for change the avatar????

CADDYBLACK99
07-14-06, 07:50 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Boombotz
07-15-06, 09:52 PM
Sound great... and lol, i know that catch rob is something like... imposible...
hehehehe....

... well, where is the option for change the avatar????

Click onto "User CP" and you will find how to put up a avatar. No custom ones though unless you become a supporting member.

:welcome:

bpmolder
07-18-06, 06:14 AM
I'll tell you a great way to learn Spanish.....just grow up in Los Angeles like I did. lol. We even had a bilingual pledge of allegiance. lol