: Spelling Bee in my Bonnet

noahsdad
07-03-06, 09:12 PM
Driving by a parking lot before the big air show the other day, I see a hand lettered sign: "Parking - $7.00 to benefit my Collage fund."

Good luck my friend.

Then, my Credit Union sends an e-mail the yesterday entitled, "Fradulent e-mail Warning."

Well, maybe when the other idiot gets out of collage, he can get a job at my Credit Onion.

OMG :eek:

LittleB
07-03-06, 10:28 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHA! :histeric: That is so funny...actually it's not funny, it's sad.

Spock
07-03-06, 10:36 PM
Tell me about it, my boss was making fun of my "accent", even though my first language is English and I was born in Canada. That same day he improperly used "their", "they're" and "there", and added an apostrophe s to my name even though it ends in a 'S'. Make fun of my English will you?!

If you someone only knows one language, they should at least know how to speak and write it properly.

Elvis
07-05-06, 01:50 PM
Tell me about it, my boss was making fun of my "accent", even though my first language is English and I was born in Canada. That same day he improperly used "their", "they're" and "there", and added an apostrophe s to my name even though it ends in a 'S'. Make fun of my English will you?!

If you someone only knows one language, they should at least know how to speak and write it properly.

You just nailed two of my pet peeve's.

;)

Spock
07-05-06, 07:18 PM
They're you see! I and Elvis's opinion has got the same throughness as the english language ought!

YOUR HEAD A SPLODE!

http://www.huge-entity.com/blogger3/scanners-exploding-head-2.jpg

Elvis
07-06-06, 09:23 AM
You have been here over two years, Spock. You should have posted more by now.

Quit screwing around and get to work. You're input is needed. ;)

EcSTSatic
07-06-06, 01:21 PM
I hope you guys are being facetious.:) Otherwise, I'm reminded of the saying about glass houses :hide: Don't mind me, I do it too.

Well, maybe when the other idiot gets out of collage, he can get a job at my Credit Onion.

OMG :eek:

You're input is needed. ;)

They're you see!

Spock
07-06-06, 03:18 PM
Facetious?! Are you making fun of my face? You're STS vs my Fleetwood, 90 paces. Head on lets see who wins, and I'll be damned if airbags save someones life! They're only good for temporary pillows at best. :want:

@The King, in any forum I post I usually have a low post count, but I try to ensure that the posts I make count. PS: The Japanese PM enjoys Elvis and released his own CD. If you like the Japanese so much why don't you marry them? :rolleyes:

EcSTSatic
07-06-06, 03:28 PM
Facetious?! Are you making fun of my face? You're STS vs my Fleetwood, 90 paces. Head on lets see who wins, and I'll be damned if airbags save someones life! They're only good for temporary pillows at best. :want:

Not with this mug I ain't ! :highfive:

Elvis
07-06-06, 04:08 PM
(I'm not really in Marbella, Spain. Just mentally)

I'm really in Memphis. The Japanese PM was HERE with GWB last Friday. He sang to Lisa Marie and Priscilla. They gave him some big Elvis sunglasses to wear. Then he ate BBQ pork ribs.

I wonder if they let him tour the infamous bathroom where the King fell off his throne?