: Anyone see Grandma's Boy?!

LittleB
07-03-06, 12:49 PM
HILARIOUS movie!! Just wanted to see if anyone else saw it. It's one of those dumb but funny movies. My favorite part was when the guy was in his "car bed" and he says something about getting rims next year, and that his sister said he should get an alarm :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: AHAHAHHAHAHHAA! You had to see it to get it obviously.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-03-06, 12:55 PM
You know, that's kinda ironic that there's a movie out called "grandma's boy" because I hang out with a kid who is basically a grandma's boy. I joke around with my other friends that all the momma's boys laugh at him and bring him down. LOL, god I'm terrible.

LittleB
07-03-06, 01:24 PM
So...you haven't seen the movie?! LOL :thepan:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-03-06, 02:06 PM
Nope. Didn't even know a movie of that title existed.

MacKiNBacK
07-03-06, 04:11 PM
I saw that movie a few days ago on ondemand.. though I cant recall that part.. Hell I cant even say which part was the funniest.. What the hell is wrong with me?!?

MacK

LittleB
07-03-06, 08:30 PM
Nope. Didn't even know a movie of that title existed.

Me either, I had forgotten all about it, but once I saw the part in the movie where this grandma walks up to a guy and says "Why are you so sweaty?" and he goes "Oh, 'cause I just started a fight club!" (HAAHHAHAHAHAHA :histeric: ) I remembered I had seen the preview for it. It is hilarious!!!

I saw that movie a few days ago on ondemand.. though I cant recall that part.. Hell I cant even say which part was the funniest.. What the hell is wrong with me?!?

MacK

Were you high? :p :histeric:

MacKiNBacK
07-04-06, 02:33 PM
I dont think I was anything =/ But I do recall the fight club part! It's starting to come back to me though! What about the part where that really tan guy's lion er tiger gets loose and he's on the news talking about it? Hah

MacK

LittleB
07-04-06, 04:21 PM
Yeah that part was hilarious too!! :histeric:

Adam
07-04-06, 05:11 PM
i seen it a while back. yeah that part about getting rims for christmas and a cd player or something? that was funny. the part where he blew his load on that dudes mom was funny too. other than those two parts though i didnt much care for it. now American Pie Band Camp was hilarious!