: "The power to set it free"

GreenMachine
06-28-06, 08:38 PM
Those castrol GTX commercials arn't BS.

Haveing had the oil in my car for nearly a week (along with the coolant change) I can say that thing really loves to take off now. It was nice before but now it just slices up the RPM's nice and smooth, and you can feel the torque right after that 2000RPM mark send you on your way.

I removed the oil fill cap and took a peak inside, it may be power of suggestion, but I must say everything looks cleaner. These high mileage oils really do clean the engine.

Next time I change the oil I'll think about sending out an oil analysis to see how well it stays and how long I could have gone.

Any of you have experiances likes this you care to share. I was using a regular Kendal Synthetic blend (was a step up from whatever was used prior to that), I may try their High Mileage to see how well it works, but for the next X number of miles and months I guess I'm a castol guy.

(couldn't find a link to the commercial I was talking about but this is a good one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ8uzFwpTkw&search=castrol)

caddydaddy
06-28-06, 11:05 PM
Next time I change the oil I'll think about sending out an oil analysis to see how well it stays and how long I could have gone.

Any of you have experiances likes this you care to share.

Yes, read my post "Oil Analysis" in this section.