: HELP! Need Body Fillers for '87 Brougham

LimoEric
06-21-06, 09:46 AM
I have searched all over the internet for both front and rear body fillers for my '87 Brougham limo. I have been told that a person can find both original and reproduction pieces, but I have yet to have any luck. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

BigDaddyDeville
06-21-06, 09:59 AM
http://stores.ebay.com/northyaleautoparts

i bought a set off this guy and he sent me 2 sets. if you dont see it listed, email him, i almost gaurentee that he has them. good luck.

brougham
06-21-06, 12:08 PM
There are tons of posts here about them already. Do a search and you'll find a lot of information about them.

LimoEric
06-21-06, 01:57 PM
There are tons of posts here about them already. Do a search and you'll find a lot of information about them.

I was thoughtful enough to do that prior to posting. Everything I found (including the links they listed) pertained to different models. Maybe you can point me to some of the posts you're speaking of. As previously stated, I need them for a Brougham. Are any of these other models interchangeable? Maybe that would help with the search...

brougham
06-21-06, 04:17 PM
Any of the Cadillacs that look like Broughams are pretty much the same. So any DeVille or Fleetwood or Brougham from 1980-1989 has the same parts that you need. Ones for 1990-1992s might work too but I think there are a bit different.

80Coupe
06-21-06, 04:23 PM
I bought a complete set off of www.bumperfillers.com

mlj427
06-23-06, 11:15 PM
Hello
My question is which is better plastic or fiberglass? I have seen both listed same price????
Thanks
Mike