: AZ POWER & SOUND is For Real!

Chef
06-13-06, 11:09 PM
Whoa!:eek:

Just got back my V from the guys at AZ POWER & SOUND:thumbsup: Remember? The guys with the cam install and the pay for gas campaign?

The cam is in and I've never had more interest in my V than driving it home tonight. This bad boy has some balls! I had the 100k plus class imports gawking and rolling their windows down at stop lights and the ricers trying to catch up for a recipe for sushi rice. {I felt like a proud parent}Two cars followed me until I had to get gas and said we heard you 4 miles down the road and wanted too see what you have in that beast!:highfive: My boy:rolleyes:

Drove in their (AZP&S) parking lot and scanned the mean looking vettes, gto's and a NSX all set up like stepping stones to Mike O'Connor's doors. Yes, another crazy Irishman like myself except his talent lies with our engines/cars among others and not the stove like me.

Although StealthV is a God in tuning, I was fortunate to have Nic on my car as he gets requests from all over the world to tune their cars. My car is breathing and running better than ever and I thank Nic for that.

If you're thinking of cams or a blower or whatever give these guys a shout!

Now for some new tires:2thumbs:

Chef

DILLIGAF
06-13-06, 11:27 PM
I really want a cam in the car but live in the sticks and have no time to hang out in az.

obzidian
06-14-06, 10:45 AM
can you release and spec's on that cam? A short vid of the car would be sweet as well...

congrates, i haven't heard anythin negative about AZPS so it would seem a good choice to get some work done with them...

AZPowerAndSound
06-14-06, 12:04 PM
Glad you are happy with it and thank you for the kind words and business.

obzidian: We dont release the cam specs at this time sorry.

Jason

JP's V
06-14-06, 01:21 PM
Glad you are happy with it and thank you for the kind words and business.

obzidian: We dont release the cam specs at this time sorry.

Jason

What about discount pricing for forum members for a tune :thumbsup:

Chef
06-14-06, 01:36 PM
Cool, how much power did you gain?

I will post a pull when it cools down a bit. It's too damn hot even at 8:00p.m -:thumbsup:

Chef

AZPowerAndSound
06-14-06, 02:00 PM
What about discount pricing for forum members for a tune :thumbsup:

We already offer the best price in town for a full dyno tune give us a call so we can schedule ya :)

Jason

AZPowerAndSound
06-14-06, 02:26 PM
I really want a cam in the car but live in the sticks and have no time to hang out in az.
Im happy to set something up for you closer to a weekend date! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help with your scheduling to make it possible for you to come out :)

-Mike

AZPowerAndSound
06-14-06, 02:28 PM
can you release and spec's on that cam? A short vid of the car would be sweet as well...

congrates, i haven't heard anythin negative about AZPS so it would seem a good choice to get some work done with them...
Ive been talking with one other memeber on uploading the vid we have, unfortunatly its 40 meg and we dont have a server that can host it... if anyone has a site we can easily access to host let me know and I will get it uploaded!!

Specs are released upon request to those who purchase the cams :) While we dont release them to public unless purchased, I will do my best to help you choose the correct grind for your combo and interests!

Staxxin
06-14-06, 05:39 PM
Congrats Chef!!!! Post the dyno results when you have time...

NoSlackCadillac
06-14-06, 07:16 PM
Mike,

I sent you some info re: my ftp site. If you can get it there, I can host it on the web for a while.

Doug