: Cadillac CTS-V Meets

ctsvett
06-13-06, 10:26 PM
Upcoming CTS/CTS-V meets:

none...
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weekly Events
If you have an event that is an every week event that you are interested in gathering a gang of CTS-V owners to go to, post it here and I will add it to the list...

Socalhttp://www.cruiseatthebeach.com-Heavymetals and I usually attend every friday night for those in the LA area. PM one of us to make sure we will be there.

Texas:
Every Monday night Addison,Texas on Beltline West of the North D Tollway at Humperdinks after 8 p.m. They also have food & drink specials after 10 p.m.

Reed

Gordy Petrovski
06-16-06, 02:59 PM
Every Monday night Addison,Texas on Beltline West of the North D Tollway at Humperdinks after 8 p.m. They also have food & drink specials after 10 p.m.

RobertCTS
08-25-06, 08:40 AM
2nd Ohio Meet October 7th at German Village(Columbus)

Ohio Meet Oct. 7th
German Village Columbus, Ohio

WHERE: German Village at Schmidt's Sausage Haus und Restaurant
240 Kossuth Street. Stage cars in their parking lot.

WHEN: Saturday, October 7th
Around 10:00 A.M.

ACTIVITIES: German Village Oktoberfest held in the streets with lots of entertainment, German music, food and beer.

Brewery District. Once a bustling area of micro breweries
now the home to many taverns, restaurants and businesses.

Scioto River Front Parks. Nice grassy areas along the nearby downtown Scioto river complex.

German Village Shops, antiques, books, food and more.

ACCOMADATIONS: There are a couple of Bed & Breakfast rooms in the Village. There are also some chain hotels in downtown Columbus which is near by.

Please confirm your intent to attend and how many in your party.
Robert Martin: rmarti12@columbus.rr.com (rmarti12@columbus.rr.com) or post your plans.

HERE'S THE TENTATIVE LIST I HAVE SO FAR:

1. ROBERTCTS
2. 3x0
3. OLDROADDAWG
4. PNUEBIRD
5. STKSHKR
6. JSPRIDGE
7. TRUKK
8. DEVANGEL
9. ZEPPELIN
10. SHUNDY
11. Caleb

JAY WEST
09-10-06, 03:37 AM
Lets get a Bay Area get together going...Even just north bay if you are on guys and gals, I know of at least 8 in my area (Sonoma County) I'm sure theres more. All Bay would be badass... PM or post to try to get something going. Fall get together (Good Guys) in Pleasanton is coming up and it is an awesome all American get together showing all American cars..Lets get it together.- Jay 707 206 5959

RobertCTS
09-11-06, 02:22 PM
Updated list for the Ohio Meet:

1. ROBERTCTS
2. 3x0
3. OLDROADDAWG
4. PNUEBIRD
5. STKSHKR
6. JSPRIDGE
7. TRUKK
8. DEVANGEL
9. ZEPPELIN
10. SHUNDY
11.CALEB
12.Check 39
13.ChicagoCTS32
14.CTSV05
15.Florian

I sent out numerous PMs this morning to some guys who showed interest last year and weren't able to make it and to a couple of guys who were there last year and had not signed up yet.

RobertCTS
09-19-06, 11:44 AM
UPDATED LIST:

1. ROBERTCTS
2. 3x0
3. OLDROADDAWG
4. PNUEBIRD
5. STKSHKR
6. JSPRIDGE
7. TRUKK
8. DEVANGEL
9. ZEPPELIN
10. SHUNDY
11.CadillacETC1997
12.Check 39
13.ChicagoCTS32
14.CTSV05
15.Florian
:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

js615
09-19-06, 01:36 PM
Any fellow Kansas City area V owners out there?