: hello

nannerz
02-01-04, 03:00 AM
:bouncy: just cruised in on this ride to say hello and hope to enjoy the journey.

elwesso
02-01-04, 11:22 AM
Welcome aboard!! Thanks for signing up :wave:

Your sig says you have a 90 SDV... How do you like it??? Give us some more details, specifically pictures!!! :yup:

nannerz
02-01-04, 01:19 PM
Welcome aboard!! Thanks for signing up :wave:

Your sig says you have a 90 SDV... How do you like it??? Give us some more details, specifically pictures!!! :yup:thanks for the welcome;) i really like my 90 SDV at the moment i have a problem with the rear wheels, they slant inward mostly the drivers side tire, i removed the worse wheel and found that the nuts were not even and secure, in my mind, a couple of months ago i had replaced two tires ,from a used tire store and they put on P225\75\R15 not what was on it P215\70\R15 Could the difference in the sizes cause such damage? and what is your suggestion on the proper size tire for this vehicle?

elwesso
02-01-04, 02:09 PM
Look on the sticker (I think its in the drivers side door frame) and see what the tire size says..... I see no use in using a different size tire if your still using the stock tires... However, the tires they put on would do just fine, just a tad bit taller and wider than the old ones.... Its possible they didnt torque the bolts down enough.... Scary!

If the tightening of the lugs didnt help, then its possible some suspension components are messed up......