: D3 Cadillac STS Package

Dr. Design
06-13-06, 01:43 PM
Hello,
We have been getting many requests for images and information regarding some of the products we currently produce for the Cadillac STS. Please note we have attached images of what some of the products look like installed on the STS. Please note the Silver STS uses a 2" lowering spring package and the Black STS is at factory ride height. Please let us know if there are any questions.
Thank you,

Jesda
06-13-06, 10:00 PM
Oustanding! I love the silver vents by the front doors.

babaz
07-01-06, 12:48 AM
How much does the ride change with the lowering? What are the characteristics of the ride?

jamrock62
07-03-06, 02:20 PM
Kit and vents on silver car look great-not sure about the vents on the black car. I wound'nt have them on mine.

Dr. Design
07-03-06, 02:52 PM
The ride will be enhanced by lowering the center of gravity. The steering response will be much better and you would have immediate feedback from the vehicle. This will also serve as an appearance enhancement and decrease the wheel well gap. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you,

How much does the ride change with the lowering? What are the characteristics of the ride?

Dr. Design
07-03-06, 02:54 PM
Hello,
The great part about this exterior package is that you can paint the vents to match whatever color your vehicle is. In addition to that you do not have to use the vents on your vehicle as they are optional. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you,

Kit and vents on silver car look great-not sure about the vents on the black car. I wound'nt have them on mine.

BMBSALES
07-10-06, 09:43 PM
How Much Do Those Taillights Cost? Any Projected Time On The Computer Chip And Intake, Or Are They Avail Now Too? Thanks.

Dr. Design
07-11-06, 12:46 PM
Hello,
Thank you for your interest in our products. At this time retail price for those tail lamps are $800 for the set plus shipping. We do have them in stock and ready to ship if you are interested in ordering them. The LED Lamps attach to your factory wire harness and can be installed in about 20 minutes with common hand tools.The ECU upgrade and the air intake systems are due to start R&D shortly. We are currently trying to wrap up some development work for the STS V-Series and will be making our way to the STS V8. We hope to have some prelim numbers within the next 4-6 weeks. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
Thank you,

How Much Do Those Taillights Cost? Any Projected Time On The Computer Chip And Intake, Or Are They Avail Now Too? Thanks.

AnthonySerp
07-29-06, 01:00 PM
WHat size are the rims on the black one? How much?

Dr. Design
07-31-06, 01:45 PM
Hello,
I think those are the 22" Giovanna Spielo 6's. Please PM us for pricing information.
Thank you,

WHat size are the rims on the black one? How much?