: What A Great Site!!!!!!

86DeVille
01-31-04, 10:58 PM
:worship: :worship: Hi Everyone! This is a GREAT site. It's fun to be able to have a very useable free website that actually accomplishes something. I got very quick support for my power window problems, and even though the answer finally happened at my mechanic's shop, I wouldn't have gotten the start to tearing my door apart and failing to fix the problem had it not been for a very nice respondent who told me how to get started. That plunged me into the "I can't fix it" mode, and as a result had a $5 visit with my favorite repair shop. That has got to be the least I've spent for a useful diagnosis AND temporary repair.

Another fun thing is that there's even a place for people to rant. To the guys who are having difficulty with their women, I say to watch Dr. Phil and even 'tho he may be older than you feel comfortable, his words make sense. It's hard to find someone compatible, but you have to be the person SHE will want if you really want to get hooked up and be happy. So, do the things you know are good for you and which make you happy by yourself, and I bet you'll be surprised by someone with the same passions. It works the same way for women. Then we have to try to understand each other, respect each other and act in a way that upholds the relationship. OKAY! Enough advice. The next time I have a Caddy problem, I will definitely come here.:worship: :worship:

86DeVille

Ralph
02-01-04, 02:10 AM
:worship: :worship: Hi Everyone! This is a GREAT site. It's fun to be able to have a very useable free website that actually accomplishes something. I got very quick support for my power window problems, and even though the answer finally happened at my mechanic's shop, I wouldn't have gotten the start to tearing my door apart and failing to fix the problem had it not been for a very nice respondent who told me how to get started. That plunged me into the "I can't fix it" mode, and as a result had a $5 visit with my favorite repair shop. That has got to be the least I've spent for a useful diagnosis AND temporary repair.

Another fun thing is that there's even a place for people to rant. To the guys who are having difficulty with their women, I say to watch Dr. Phil and even 'tho he may be older than you feel comfortable, his words make sense. It's hard to find someone compatible, but you have to be the person SHE will want if you really want to get hooked up and be happy. So, do the things you know are good for you and which make you happy by yourself, and I bet you'll be surprised by someone with the same passions. It works the same way for women. Then we have to try to understand each other, respect each other and act in a way that upholds the relationship. OKAY! Enough advice. The next time I have a Caddy problem, I will definitely come here.:worship: :worship:

86DeVille

Stick around, even if you don't currently have something wrong with your car! It's highly addictive. :welcome: