: All dealers should be like Lindsay

Kyle15
06-12-06, 11:46 AM
I'll get to the point. I had some hail damage on my V and had to get some PDR done and a couple moldings replaced. So far the bodyshop has had my car a total of 9 days after the PDR has been done. So that is 9 days that they have been trying to find these supposedly hard to find moldings. Anyway I am sitting at the bodyshop and I call information and get the number to Lindsay Cadillac b/c everyone on here has a good experience with them. In about 5 minutes I'm told they have the front 2 moldings and the back two they should be able to get in a day or two. By the time I get off the phone the lady is like oh they'll be here tomorrow. Anyways, its nice to know if you want something done right there is atleast one dealer who will take care of you.

GT04CTS-V
06-12-06, 12:02 PM
All dealers should take notice and follow Lindsay's lead. Even thought it's over an hour away, guess where I'll be buying my next car?

The guys at Lindsay rock.

GT

Barak
06-12-06, 12:10 PM
If I was by a dealer like Lindsay, I would actually buy GM again.:eek:

kali_cts03
06-12-06, 11:54 PM
Would definatly be nice to have a Lindsay clone dealerhsip out in SoCal!!!

Maybe they should do seminars and classes for other dealerships... I have heard nothing but good things about Lindsay and James (hope I'm correct on the name)!!! Congratz!!! :thumbsup:

ctsvett
06-13-06, 12:59 AM
I have been trying to get james and ewill to move... No luck so far. We just need to make it worth their while...

shall we start a fund? HAHAHA

Reed

ewill3rd
06-13-06, 07:33 AM
I just left northern california... that was my 20th move... I really don't want to move again.... maybe you guys could all come here? :D

Always nice to hear kind words.
Thanks guys. Glad to have any of you as customers.