: another StealthV happy customer

MSJ
06-12-06, 01:44 AM
I received a pcm and tune from Rick on Saturday and got it installed along with my headers. My what a difference. Aside from the increased power and the options Rick offers in his tune, the overall drivability is soo much better. I know it's been said before, but as an early adopter of LS1 edit for my c5's years ago and other mail order tunes from Ed Wright at Fast Chips, I can tell Rick has put alot of work into his tunes.

Also, not only is his product good and his service excellent - Rick is a top notch, class act guy to boot! Thanks again Rick, I have two local V's coming to check it out next week - no way they can resist this..lol

elated, mike :worship:

rand49er
06-12-06, 07:05 AM
I received a pcm and tune from Rick on Saturday and got it installed along with my headers. My what a difference. Aside from the increased power and the options Rick offers in his tune, the overall drivability is soo much better. I know it's been said before, but as an early adopter of LS1 edit for my c5's years ago and other mail order tunes from Ed Wright at Fast Chips, I can tell Rick has put alot of work into his tunes.

Also, not only is his product good and his service excellent - Rick is a top notch, class act guy to boot! Thanks again Rick, I have two local V's coming to check it out next week - no way they can resist this..lol

elated, mike :worship:.....................:yeah:

1badcady
06-12-06, 08:10 AM
Rick's, the man!!!

lasstss
06-12-06, 09:50 AM
Im on my XX tune from Stealth. Just when you think your'e maxed out, he comes up with more horses. My recent tune added more torque across the band.. unbelievable!:thumbsup: Im glad I have the rev limiter, it comes up to speed so fast I forget to shift quick enough.:highfive:

KTSwanson
06-12-06, 10:15 PM
Of all the mods I've done, the Stealth V tune is the best, most cost effective and best value for improvement in driveability and SOTP improvement (for dollars to power ratio, it's way more cost effective than the Maggie). He is behind the product all way, from the initial tune, to the back and forth fine tuning with loaner PCMs to adjust for the dicey California 91 octane ethanol containing fuel. If you only want to do one mod to your car, this is the one. (the least effective mod? I'd say the Volant CAI...the money would have been much better spent on the Stealth V tune earlier in my mod sequence). I give it an unequivocal 5 thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mike041357
06-12-06, 10:57 PM
OK Rick.....I took all the money I'd saved up for my tune and spent it on the UUC and Hawk Pads that Moldy was selling when he lemoned his V. So now I'm back to ground zero ($). I'm coming to Miinenoplace in late July so hope to have it all scrounged back by then. If not, maybe I'll see if I can come by and buy you a beer or two or four.....I'd just like to meet the legend. And hopefully come with PCM in hand....

wildwhl
06-12-06, 11:14 PM
Rick rocks. (<--------that's a period)

DILLIGAF
06-12-06, 11:54 PM
Ricks tunes are the real deal,I have 12,000 rick miles on the clock now.Huh,guess you could say it's safe now.We should post our StealthV tune miles,see how many stealth miles there are total.

StealthV
06-13-06, 12:35 AM
Easily over 1,000,000 miles on Vs. Add in the Vettes, F-bods, trucks, GTOs,... um - lots. :cheers:

First Class Motoring
06-13-06, 12:45 AM
there are no words that couled explain RICKS customer service and his products.:thumbsup: and :burn:

wildwhl
06-13-06, 12:59 AM
Rick has done literally 1000's of tweaks on my V over the past year or so. I remember how happy I was when I bolted the maggie on. I wish I could go back to that day and then flash the tune (and mods) I run now. I have the TD's after only 5 days without her :crying:

Best part about Rick is that he will always be there for us V owners, right Rick?

WW

MSJ
06-13-06, 01:02 AM
hey rick, u tune GTO's too? I've got a customer for you who I just ran over with your StealthV toon..lol It's a buddy of mine who also has an SRT-8 charger. It was actually his charger that I ran tonight. I used to just start to pull him slightly in 3rd gear, but now i pull him easily in any gear. He's also impressed with your tune. I'm gonna try and hit the rollers this weekend to see what hte delta is since I baselined around 342. It feels ungodly diff in the power dept.

thanks again!

StealthV
06-13-06, 07:55 AM
What year GTO and mods does your friend have? In the coming weeks, we'll be doing a GTO with data collection and tweaking at Laguna Seca to ensure it runs like a champ in the heat with 91 octane.

Beating up SRT8s? Don't let CVP hear that. :D

Kadonny
06-13-06, 08:22 AM
Rick, anything on the 06 V's yet?

StealthV
06-13-06, 08:34 AM
For full 2006 release, it'll be a while yet. Need to make sure everything is right with the new tuning software and the Vs before general release.

MSJ
06-13-06, 10:25 AM
Hey Rick, dropped you a PM on my buddies goat. thanks!

blown black caddy
06-13-06, 02:46 PM
For full 2006 release, it'll be a while yet. Need to make sure everything is right with the new tuning software and the Vs before general release.

Thanks for the update. :thumbsup: