: as I was thinking about how I never see an V's

cjones
06-11-06, 10:01 PM
I'm in Atlanta and there is a regular CTS next to me and I got thinking how I never see any other V's in town. 4 million+ people and I can't remember the last one I saw. Not 15 seconds later I see 2 of them!

That put what little ego I have over the exclusivity of this car in check. Then on the way home I see an Aston Martin conv and a friend of mine sends me cell phone pics of a dealer that had an Enzo and McLaren F1!!

I give up, it's impossible to have a cool car in this town. Now maybe if I can save up enough for an Ariel Atom :thumbsup: and figure out how to get it registered in GA.

05ctsvfan
06-12-06, 05:29 AM
I'm in ATL.....Not only have I seen a few (not many though) everday when I leave I see one. My next door neighbor that just moved in has the EXACT same one....2004, black, black int....pretty funny...

When I need a V get together, I walk across the street.

50 4Ever
06-12-06, 01:04 PM
I was in Atlanta June 2nd thru the 5th and saw one getting onto GA-400 SB about 1:30 PM. Was that one of you guys?

Sure are great looking cars. I was in a Sebring Convertible rental heading to the airport.

:thumbsup:

Kadonny
06-12-06, 01:40 PM
I hardly see any Vs on the road here in PA. Has anyone seen an STS-V or XLR-V on the road yet? Not me.

Chosen1
06-12-06, 02:33 PM
well...im in ATL and I usually drive through alpharetta everyday...old alabama, north point pkwy, hwy 9 area.

kadonny...yup...ive seen 1 XLR-V (guy was trying like hell to catch up to me but i turned into work) and 2 or 3 different STS-V.

Adam
06-12-06, 02:34 PM
I hardly see any Vs on the road here in PA. Has anyone seen an STS-V or XLR-V on the road yet? Not me.

yes i have seen an XLR-V on the road! it was at the dealership and a guy walked in and wrote a check for it! he was cruising it around like all day. i must have seen him about 4 times. pulled up next to him in my CTS and he gave me a thumbsup. i couldnt do anything but stare. very beautiful.

danbuc
06-12-06, 03:38 PM

I saw two STS-V's this past weekend. A silver one and a black one. They both caught me completely by suprise since I didn't know that the dealer near me had actually sold one yet. Still haven't seen an XLR-V yet, except for the one sitting on there dealership lot.

Kadonny
06-12-06, 04:04 PM
Dag gone, you guys are lucky. So...........did you run em? We need those results.