: Nj Meet This Weekend!!! Woooo!!!!

DopeStar 156
06-10-06, 02:39 PM
Is everything set to go?! LittleB's gonna be there!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-10-06, 02:41 PM
LittleB's gonna be there!

Oh my god is Samantha gonna be jealous!!

LittleB
06-10-06, 03:15 PM
Is everything set to go?! LittleB's gonna be there!

I am?! :confused:

Chad, Samantha won't be jealous...she's a hottie!

danbuc
06-10-06, 03:30 PM
All I know is that my damn car better be fixed by then or I'm just gonna f**kin' LOOSE IT!!!:banghead:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-10-06, 03:31 PM
Chad, Samantha won't be jealous...she's a hottie!

Takes one to know one I guess, which is probably why I don't know LOL! Shes not the 36C though. (as far as I know anyways)

UNCLLUIE
06-10-06, 04:06 PM
Well, I'm planning on showing up. Kinda new around here, but I thought it would be fun. Going to Costco tomorrow. Was going to pick up some burgers and chicken for the grill!

Even though it's my mother's birthday, I got the old lady to buy in to a Sunday night dinner thing!

Keep an eye out for a pimpy red ETC!

JimHare
06-10-06, 06:27 PM
Yes, if the weather holds, it should be a good time had by all. I called the park the other day to enquire about notification or whatnot with such a large and motley crue showing up en masse, but the drone I talked to said I should talk to her boss and he wasn't in at that time and I should call back - rather than taking my number and having HIM call me. I haven't called back yet but I will, at some point. I don't see how there should be a problem but if I screw things up, blame it on senility....

The Eldo, the fiancee and the 11 year old son will all be there, and of course yrs truly.

I have a suggestion , though - before anyone stops and buys like 6000 lbs of hamburger and stuff, that when we get there and get together, it might make more sense to just see how many of us there are, how much food we might need, and send someone with a large trunk out for it with contributions. I'm sure that there has got to be a food market nearby (it's jersey,after all - our state flower is the paving stone ...) and that way no one is on the hook for a bunch of food that may get uneaten, or worse yet, not enough food for the angry mob... :)

slk230mb
06-10-06, 07:02 PM
It's the 17th right? If so, I'm out...its my best friends 21st birthday party...

LittleB
06-10-06, 07:28 PM
Takes one to know one I guess, which is probably why I don't know LOL! Shes not the 36C though. (as far as I know anyways)

Nope not a 36C but she has a very nice body and a very pretty face :D

Adam
06-10-06, 09:08 PM

wait a minute... you say Megan is a hottie... but then you say it takes one to know one and that you dont know... so what are you saying Chad? :D

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-10-06, 10:56 PM
wait a minute... you say Megan is a hottie... but then you say it takes one to know one and that you dont know... so what are you saying Chad? :D

I mean to say I'm not a hottie, but I guess I said I am a hottie :confused:

DopeStar 156
06-11-06, 01:44 AM
Nope not a 36C but she has a very nice body and a very pretty face :D
Actually she's a C cup.... She's stacked. Haha! She might be there too by the way. I extended an invitation to her. Two DopeStars may attend this event!

DopeStar 156
06-11-06, 01:45 AM
All I know is that my damn car better be fixed by then or I'm just gonna f**kin' LOOSE IT!!!:banghead:
All I'm lookin' to do is get a valid inspection sticker by then.... Maybe some rear springs, who knows?!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-11-06, 01:51 PM
Two DopeStars may attend this event!

Dopestar and Dopester?

JimHare
06-11-06, 02:43 PM
Dopestar and Dopester?

Actually, a female version of the Dopestar would be a Dopestette... :)

DopeStar 156
06-12-06, 01:18 AM
Actually, a female version of the Dopestar would be a Dopestette... :)
And together I guess our child would be a DopeStarlet.....

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-12-06, 11:26 AM
And together I guess our child would be a DopeStarlet.....

Hey now, lets not get ahead of ourselves...

danbuc
06-12-06, 04:16 PM
Tranny work willl be done by tomorrow!!!:woohoo: :highfive:

dbdartman
06-12-06, 05:48 PM
If you're coming from south Jersey/Philly & taking RT.537, you're invited to meet at my house (less than 1 mile off 537) & we can caravan to the park. I know the route there quite like the back of my hand (there are 2 turns you can easily miss)! PM me for directions to my house.

Even if you're coming from the Trenton area, I'd suggest coming down this way to avoid Rt.33/130 through Trenton & Hightstown.

DopeStar 156
06-13-06, 01:18 AM
Hopefully I'll get an inspection sticker by then, if not I'll still take my Caddy.

90Brougham350
06-13-06, 05:18 PM
We're gonna need plenty of pictures of course! I haven't seen anything new of the '89 lately DopeStar!

danbuc
06-13-06, 08:13 PM
I'm bringin' my camera that's for sure. I was thinkin' abotu bringing a pie, but I'm not sure how many people will want some, so I might have to bring two. Meh, maybe I'll just bring a bag of Marshmallows.

DopeStar 156
06-14-06, 03:14 AM
We're gonna need plenty of pictures of course! I haven't seen anything new of the '89 lately DopeStar!
Aside from a replacement headliner, nothing's really new. Pictures are a given though.

I'm gonna bring a couple cases of sodas. Not a bad contribution, no?

Jesda
06-14-06, 05:18 AM
Oh damn it. I wanna go.

DopeStar 156
06-15-06, 12:15 PM
Anyone can come really, you just gotta get your ass there.....

danbuc
06-15-06, 04:17 PM
Well, it looks like I probably won't be making it down there now. Spoke with AAMCO earlier and they told me my speedo was off by 13mph when they went to test drive the new tranny. I asked if they ordered the wrong one (i.e. SLS 3.11:1 instead of STS 3.71:1) and they said no. They called me back a half an hour later, and said that the tranny they got was probably built wrong (most likely an SLS tranny that was built right), but that they would be overnighting a new one to put in tomorrow. Now, here's the part where I say why I probably won't make it. They got the first transmission in in Tuesday. It has taken them three full days to install and test the first one, which now has to come back out. If by some miracle they manage to install and properly test the next one in one day (or a dya in a half, they're open Saturday) I might make it, but chances are it'll be done next Tuesday.

On an interesting note, Jamie, the guy who runs the place said he was sorry for the inconvenience, and "owed me". Perhaps I can those front brakes he tried to sell me on yesterday for free. Who knows, at this point, I just want my damn car back.

Sandy
06-15-06, 07:50 PM
I can't make it because I am sick as a dogg. Strept Throat. Very sick.
I can't swollow, eat, drink or do shti ! I am in such pain, you could not believe it. I sleep 10 hours a day.:eek:

danbuc
06-15-06, 08:34 PM
Damn, that sucks. Hope you feel better.:thumbsup:

mauricepalmer9494
06-15-06, 10:47 PM
The club is ready to roll. Will get caddy detailed that saturday. Their is eight members coming can somone give me a contact # to find out where everyone will be once we reach the park..My e-mail is mdpalmer06@hotmail.com

CADIMAC52
06-15-06, 10:52 PM
:thumbsup: ill be there mos def!

DopeStar 156
06-16-06, 02:00 AM
Well, it looks like I probably won't be making it down there now. Spoke with AAMCO earlier and they told me my speedo was off by 13mph when they went to test drive the new tranny. I asked if they ordered the wrong one (i.e. SLS 3.11:1 instead of STS 3.71:1) and they said no. They called me back a half an hour later, and said that the tranny they got was probably built wrong (most likely an SLS tranny that was built right), but that they would be overnighting a new one to put in tomorrow. Now, here's the part where I say why I probably won't make it. They got the first transmission in in Tuesday. It has taken them three full days to install and test the first one, which now has to come back out. If by some miracle they manage to install and properly test the next one in one day (or a dya in a half, they're open Saturday) I might make it, but chances are it'll be done next Tuesday.

On an interesting note, Jamie, the guy who runs the place said he was sorry for the inconvenience, and "owed me". Perhaps I can those front brakes he tried to sell me on yesterday for free. Who knows, at this point, I just want my damn car back.
It's ok. If it's not ready you should still come. I don't think anyone cares what you're driving in a situation like this.

danbuc
06-16-06, 04:49 PM
I guess maybe I'll take the truck down there or something. I'll be in the white Yukon with Karate sign's on the doors.

DopeStar 156
06-16-06, 06:03 PM
Well I won't be there with a valid inspection sticker like I had hoped, but none the less, the Fleetwood, Miss DopeStar, and myself will all be there sans inspection sticker.....

dbdartman
06-17-06, 10:54 AM
I'll be heading out in a short... Should be there just before noon.

JimHare
06-17-06, 06:48 PM
Well, the meet didn't turn out as well attended as some of us had hoped/expected/dreaded...

DBDart was there, the Caddy Brothers from Newark ( "Forget the Fast And the Furious, We Ride Slow and Luxurous") rolled up 'en caravan', and Dopestar and the Missus rolled in around 3:30 or so..nevertheless, it was a nice ride, I suppose, if you get off on driving the NJTP.. :)

Pictures will be posted soon on the Hare-Net..link to follow.

Cars in Attendance:

1977(?) Black Eldo Biarritz - Le Barge De Rockies...
2005(6) White CTS - NICE!
1990 Pearl Gray Moonstone Slate Sedan DeVille from the DartMan
Black Eldo Yrs Truly
Blue Seville -| Big Moe
Green Deville | and the CB... four VERY sweet rides...
Silver Devile |
White Deville |

The D/S's Red Brougham (looks nicer in person than in his sig pic, believe me...
and some guy had a Chrysler300 parked behind us for a while early on but we shamed him into moving.. :)

Those of us there were somewhat suprised, not to say chagrined, at the low turnout - we thought there would be more folks in attendance...Jesda never showed up, neither did LittleB..

LittleB
06-17-06, 07:13 PM
Those of us there were somewhat suprised, not to say chagrined, at the low turnout - we thought there would be more folks in attendance...Jesda never showed up, neither did LittleB..

I was there in spirit!!!!!!!!

haha not like I could've just driven over!

Jesda
06-17-06, 07:31 PM
You guys need to pick a central location!

dbdartman
06-17-06, 07:45 PM
You guys need to pick a central location!

I don't know how much more "central" we could get: Jim drove 90 minutes from south Jersey & Dopy drove 90 minutes from north Jersey (& I drove 20 minutes).

It's a good thing Dopy did show up (even though he was 3.5 hours late...). We were talking about getting on his case if he didn't. :thepan: Wonder if his ears were burning around 3PM...?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-17-06, 07:47 PM
Wonder if his ears were burning around 3PM...?

I don't think it was his ears that were burning! ;)

LittleB
06-17-06, 08:20 PM
I don't know how much more "central" we could get: Jim drove 90 minutes from south Jersey & Dopy drove 90 minutes from north Jersey (& I drove 20 minutes).

It's a good thing Dopy did show up (even though he was 3.5 hours late...). We were talking about getting on his case if he didn't. :thepan: Wonder if his ears were burning around 3PM...?

Why on earth was he that late?!?!?!

danbuc
06-17-06, 09:30 PM
I would have showed up in the Yukon if it wasn't for the fact that it was being used by my Mother *shakes fist angrily in air*. That left me with two choices for cars: the '66 TR4-A, or the '63 Mercury Monterey.....both cars would have been off limits unfortunately *shakes fist angrily in air..again* Oh well, perhaps next time.

DopeStar 156
06-18-06, 03:03 AM
Why on earth was he that late?!?!?!
Hahaha, Umm.... Well, the lady was over my house..... What can I say?! :halo:

Big Moe I think was taking video as I rolled up but there are some pics that I took, however my camera is in my glovebox (I think/hope) so I'll put mine up eventually.....

Many thanks to everyone who showed up, We'll have to take another crack at this again sometime....

DopeStar 156
06-18-06, 03:29 AM
Ok, I went outside and got it, here ya go.....

The line up....
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/CF%20NJ%20Meet%202006/njmeet1.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/CF%20NJ%20Meet%202006/njmeet2.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/CF%20NJ%20Meet%202006/njmeet3.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/CF%20NJ%20Meet%202006/njmeet4.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/CF%20NJ%20Meet%202006/njmeet5.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/CF%20NJ%20Meet%202006/njmeet6.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/CF%20NJ%20Meet%202006/njmeet7.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/CF%20NJ%20Meet%202006/njmeet8.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/CF%20NJ%20Meet%202006/njmeet9.jpg

The Newark group was awesome, thanks to Big Moe for bringing them along.

CoupeDevilleRob
06-18-06, 01:03 PM
I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I wouldn't have been able to get on the road until 2pm. The way the Cross Bronx looked and the fact that me getting lost in Jersey is guarenteed I probably would have showed up around maybe midnight.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-18-06, 02:07 PM
My god, judging by the pics, you would have thought the leaders of the 8 families were having a meeting there!

turbojimmy
06-18-06, 07:33 PM
I had planned to attend but the trans in the GN took a sh*t. My tranny guy is going on vacation for the summer in 2 weeks. I can't have the car out of commission all summer. I had to get the car to him on Saturday. I made the trip to Queens with a seized front clutch without much hassle (other than the constant smell of burning clutch/trans fluid), but I was not in the mood to make another road trip.

I will DEFINITELY plan to attend the next one. There HAS to be a next one. Thanks Dopestar for arranging the meet.

Jim

CADIMAC52
06-18-06, 10:34 PM
I had planned to attend but the trans in the GN took a sh*t. My tranny guy is going on vacation for the summer in 2 weeks. I can't have the car out of commission all summer. I had to get the car to him on Saturday. I made the trip to Queens with a seized front clutch without much hassle (other than the constant smell of burning clutch/trans fluid), but I was not in the mood to make another road trip.

I will DEFINITELY plan to attend the next one. There HAS to be a next one. Thanks Dopestar for arranging the meet.

Jimwhat you did with that dts is amazing,nice car! was hoping to see it there:worship:

JimHare
06-19-06, 12:51 AM
Here's a link to more pictures, including Matt's nice 1977 Eldo that Dopestar MISSED BECAUSE HE WAS LATE!!!!!! :thepan: :thepan: :thepan:

http://www.jmhare.com/NJMeet.htm

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-19-06, 01:30 AM
God that Eldorado is sexy. I wanna make love to (whoops make that in!) it.

DopeStar 156
06-19-06, 01:57 AM
Here's a link to more pictures, including Matt's nice 1977 Eldo that Dopestar MISSED BECAUSE HE WAS LATE!!!!!! :thepan: :thepan: :thepan:

http://www.jmhare.com/NJMeet.htm
HAHA! I wasn't that late..... only three and a half hours.... :lildevil:

By the way, nice shot of me, the lady, and the car. I stoll wanna see Moe's video of me rolling up!

turbojimmy
06-19-06, 06:01 AM
what you did with that dts is amazing,nice car! was hoping to see it there:worship:

Thanks! It still has a hole in the rear bumper cover from the last fool that hit me. Got my check from his insurance company on Saturday; it's going into the shop next Monday.

Jim

TomDeville
06-19-06, 11:55 PM
Dear Esteemed Caddyfriends;

I am sorry about the car troubles Jim;
but, the cheque I trust, must make the
pain less troublesome.

The Cadillac NJ Meet displayed some
exceptional examples of our beloved
brand.

Sir DopeStar deserves a hand. :thumbsup:

Best Regards,

TomDeville:cool2:
:cool2: :cool2:

JimHare
06-20-06, 07:56 AM
HAHA! I wasn't that late..... only three and a half hours.... :lildevil:

By the way, nice shot of me, the lady, and the car. I stoll wanna see Moe's video of me rolling up!

Actually, if I recall, he was taking pictures with his cell phone in case there was a need to identify the body later on....:hitstick: :dance: :eyebrow: