: Bluetooth Problem

sckelly
06-09-06, 10:38 PM
Has anyone else had a Bluetooth audio issue? Car and phone connect fine, I can make and recieve calls but cannot hear the person on the other end of the call. They can hear me just fine though. Whats stange about this is the Bluetooth had been working perfectly up until yesterday. Any suggestions?

AnthonySerp
06-10-06, 09:03 AM
Has anyone else had a Bluetooth audio issue? Car and phone connect fine, I can make and recieve calls but cannot hear the person on the other end of the call. They can hear me just fine though. Whats stange about this is the Bluetooth had been working perfectly up until yesterday. Any suggestions?

i get that too sometimes when i dial out, never had a problem with any incoming calls (knock on wood) but sometimes when i dial out the car doesnt reconize the call.

Cajonkev
06-10-06, 05:15 PM
Just in case...

Check and make sure you haven't turned down the phone volume on the steering column. I have seen it before with someone else that accidently knocked it down and it didn't reset with the next call.

BrawleyMD
06-14-06, 07:48 PM
See I cant even get my bluetooth to work can anyone help me with this! Im begging!

Cajonkev
06-14-06, 09:43 PM
See I cant even get my bluetooth to work can anyone help me with this! Im begging!

Please post your handset manufacturer/model and version/firmware info if you have it.

The more you can tell us, the easier it is to help you..:bouncy:

BrawleyMD
06-15-06, 01:24 AM
Please post your handset manufacturer/model and version/firmware info if you have it.

The more you can tell us, the easier it is to help you..:bouncy:

I have the Cingular Razor V3 and I also have a Verizon V750 i beleive it is. But both are bluetooth capable.

jgrade
06-15-06, 08:45 AM
BrawleyMD: What is/are the problems? Give us some info as to what you are having problems with.:confused: The skys the limit with BT issues.

BrawleyMD
06-16-06, 07:04 PM
BrawleyMD: What is/are the problems? Give us some info as to what you are having problems with.:confused: The skys the limit with BT issues.

Um my bluetooth will be on and connected to one of my phones and when i hit AUX and the bluetooth will come up but I cant push anything its like its frozen. Just like the Onstar is when you let your foot off the brake or when your driveing. I just want to be able to dial numbers and place calls.

ponis83
06-19-06, 09:54 AM
i have never had a problem connecting or dialing out, but more often than not the bluetooth struggles with incoming calls. for whatever reason when i press the "accept" green phone icon on the nav screen the radio wont turn off and so instead of talking to me the other person hears what music i am listening to and i cant quiet it. anyone else have this problem?

sckelly
06-19-06, 08:24 PM
I just had my Caddy to the dealship regarding the Bluetooth problem. Dealer says there is a PI about this from Cadillac, same problem, person can hear you but you cannot hear them through the speakers. They oredered and are installing under warranty the 07 Bluetooth update disk which should solve the problem. I'll keep you posted.

Cajonkev
06-20-06, 02:50 PM
i have never had a problem connecting or dialing out, but more often than not the bluetooth struggles with incoming calls. for whatever reason when i press the "accept" green phone icon on the nav screen the radio wont turn off and so instead of talking to me the other person hears what music i am listening to and i cant quiet it. anyone else have this problem?

This is probably the most common of complaints of folks who have issues.

There are several detailed threads on it if you run a couple of searches and it varies all over the place.

Personally I went through 14 different model/manufacturer handsets, 4 head-end units, a whole car (05 STS versus 06 now) and could never shake the issue.

From what info I could get it appears that GM/Denso went with a firmware build done in 2003 and it is just a bit buggy. Some folks have zero problems and others with the same phone get this issue.

It happens to me right now a good 95% of the time and I have gotten in the habit of letting most calls go to VM from my handset. Family just call the OnStar phone to avoid the issue.

I am interested about the disc mentioned above however. Need to see if there is a specific TSB listing it.