: Another Lindsay success story

06-09-06, 05:56 PM
..this time, though, it is about the collision center. A month or so ago some $&^%* hit my V while it was parked (turns out they did almost $6K worth of damage). My first call was not to the police, not to my insurance company, but to James at Lindsay.

He hooked me up with Troy and Richard down at their collision center (it's down off of 395 and Edsall Road, for you locals); the car is back, all fixed, they dealt with the insurance company cleanly, got the clear bra replaced (covered by Nationwide without question, so kudos to them too); car is like new. Richard kept me updated every step of the way.

You guys gotta see this body shop; it's like a new car showroom. Spotless reception area/office area, a new car display, delivery lanes, etc. When I went to pick up the car, it was detailed and spotless right out in front (the interior hasn't been so clean in months), and nobody would be able to tell that it was ever damaged. They had to change the front fascia, headlight, and fender, and blend to match on a Platinum car. For those of you with any auto painting experience, matching metallics is not always an easy task. Well I know what to look for, yet I can't find the boundary between new and old.

Thanks James to you and the Collision crew. They continue to build the Lindsay reputation (I'll be calling you next week regarding tires and...that certain whining noise coming from the rear).

Cheers.

Doug

CaddyGeek
06-09-06, 06:04 PM
Glad the car's back and looking good :burn: ... I'm sure the NY guys wish we had a dealer like Lindsay up here :mad:

Lindsay Cadillac
06-09-06, 09:18 PM
Glad to hear you got your V back and all is well... I'll talk to you next week...

trukk
06-11-06, 10:50 AM
As a result of my 'lawn gnome' incident, I had to have the front facia replaced on mine. The collision center guys took care of it, and it looked great. Very happy customer.

-Chris

ewill3rd
06-11-06, 08:22 PM
My mother in law did a number on my front bumper cover on my trailblazer.
I might get to try out some of their work soon :D