: V owners in Palm Beach County FL

csp3000
06-09-06, 12:02 PM
I was thinking of starting a monthly or weekly get together of some V owners in the area. Maybe plan some trips to Moroso, roadtrips, etc. Let me know if there is any interest...

04CTSVFLA
06-09-06, 01:36 PM
I do, if its before I go back to school

csp3000
06-09-06, 01:59 PM
I do, if its before I go back to school

I would like to start soon. Nikon said he's game to. If you live outside of Palm Beach County and you still want to get together please come hopfully this will get pretty big.

Please e-mail contact info csp3000@aol.com so we can get this started!
My name is Chris

csp3000
06-09-06, 09:28 PM
Maybe a road trip to the Keys

nikon
06-10-06, 12:55 AM
Maybe a road trip to the Keys

hey that was my ideaaa

nikon
06-10-06, 12:56 AM
before you go back to highschool? I hope not haha, ugh, drunk postin

04CTSVFLA
06-10-06, 01:01 PM
uhh im older than u guy.

nikon
06-10-06, 03:53 PM
uhh im older than u guy.

heh, I figured as much :)

actually I think I'm the youngest one on the V boards....???? oh well, how old are you anyways?

04CTSVFLA
06-10-06, 11:31 PM
21 lol.....

starfox86
06-11-06, 12:56 AM
lol, im 19 so I'm the youngest..haha, im up for a road trip....I'll drive to palm beach from here (Cape Coral):thumbsup:

04CTSVFLA
06-11-06, 11:03 AM
damn star...how can you afford an 06, with 5k rims?

nikon
06-11-06, 11:18 AM
hehe, damn star, pretty good....and er well Ill be 21 in july :) so were close enough...hey it's sunday and the weather sucks so no boating for me...you guys wanna do something today??? I dunno grab some lunch at johnny rockets or something at downtown gardens?

04CTSVFLA
06-11-06, 11:24 AM
im going out for spirited driving right now
in about 10-15 minutes :-)

04CTSVFLA
06-11-06, 11:25 AM
o and ive decided to take the V down to vera cadillac on monday morning.....if anyone is down for a drive....they are the BEST in florida....mod friendly and they know what the **** there doing and do it right. I have to schedule an appt.

csp3000
06-11-06, 11:31 AM
o and ive decided to take the V down to vera cadillac on monday morning.....if anyone is down for a drive....they are the BEST in florida....mod friendly and they know what the **** there doing and do it right. I have to schedule an appt.

I would have gone with you in a second but I have to work:rant2:
Are they open on Sat, I would like to check them out. Maybe make a road trip to Miami next weekend and after Vera and cruse to South Beach or something..:thumbsup:

csp3000
06-11-06, 11:33 AM
hehe, damn star, pretty good....and er well Ill be 21 in july :) so were close enough...hey it's sunday and the weather sucks so no boating for me...you guys wanna do something today??? I dunno grab some lunch at johnny rockets or something at downtown gardens?

I have to work today "the joy's of owning your own business lol" what are you doing later tonight?

04CTSVFLA
06-11-06, 11:34 AM
im watching the heat game at m parents house, in ballenisles, they are in europe.

alcast082
06-11-06, 11:49 AM
I know danny stang and i are always down to meet some v's and either test out the g meter or how sticky the tires, hmm maybe a simple Beer or two.
I"m down , here in MIAMI

04CTSVFLA
06-11-06, 11:51 AM
smokin blunts

csp3000
06-11-06, 11:53 AM
im watching the heat game at m parents house, in ballenisles, they are in europe.

Nice, I live down in the street from you over at IBIS

04CTSVFLA
06-11-06, 11:55 AM
well im heading towards beeline and northlake (then heading to haverhill) in about 20 minutes.

csp3000
06-11-06, 11:59 AM
I know danny stang and i are always down to meet some v's and either test out the g meter or how sticky the tires, hmm maybe a simple Beer or two.
I"m down , here in MIAMI
alcast082 e-mail me your contact info so we all can get together
csp3000@aol.com

ronr
06-11-06, 01:26 PM
My boss lives in Ibis (at least in the winter he does) and he has an '04 V but it's up at his summer place here in Michigan.

nikon
06-11-06, 01:59 PM
well im heading towards beeline and northlake (then heading to haverhill) in about 20 minutes.

with the weather the way it is, my babies not leavin the garage...just wish I had some parts to install or somethin...oh well, I can think of anymore "free" mods to do :( oh well...maybee next weekend

V-Love
06-12-06, 12:17 AM
Ill Show Up From Fort Lauderdale To Mm75 Islamorada. The Keys Are Nice.
I just looked at Moroso Motorsports Park online. They rent that place pretty cheap. $1300 for 6 cars + 280 for an ambulance(which i usually need). Extra cars up to 10 max are $175 each. Its been mentioned on this forum before. I would love to test the limits legally. I would also like to see the difference all these mods make. I am game for anything.

starfox86
06-12-06, 07:03 AM
damn star...how can you afford an 06, with 5k rims?

I work a full time job. and I spend all of my money on my car. thats how. lol:bouncy: I'm a full fledged V addict!:woohoo:

csp3000
06-12-06, 04:25 PM
This Saturday lets get together...... who's in:thumbsup:

alcast082
06-12-06, 05:07 PM
I'm down, ABout the keys, I know VLOVE lives in key largo and is fun to drive and shoot the shit.
WE met up with a few v's at the speed way and ran through a couple of times around the empty streets it was fun, Didn't compare to the races we saw but hey, I forgot my driving gloves so i couldn't join in with the 700+ hp vettes going arouind the speed way.

csp3000
06-13-06, 10:34 AM
alcast082 where do you live?

csp3000
06-14-06, 01:48 PM
Ill Show Up From Fort Lauderdale To Mm75 Islamorada. The Keys Are Nice.
I just looked at Moroso Motorsports Park online. They rent that place pretty cheap. $1300 for 6 cars + 280 for an ambulance(which i usually need). Extra cars up to 10 max are $175 each. Its been mentioned on this forum before. I would love to test the limits legally. I would also like to see the difference all these mods make. I am game for anything.

Did they give availability for the track?

ctsvflorida
06-14-06, 04:09 PM
Being from Palm Beach I am there quite often for business and to see friends and I was just there last weekend! Damn! If someone can PM me as to what's goin on, I may drive down again as I can do some more business prolly! I am in NY most of the summer but can make this meeting and one later on in the summer, like late August! I think you guys have come up with a great idea and I did not know there were this many V'S in Palm Beach! Again, if someone could PM me I will see if I can make it. Later
Brian

alcast082
06-14-06, 08:51 PM
I live in miami, of OLDcutler. I stay there half the time because the other time I am in williams island where my girl lives. SO miami/aventura.

We should def get together, Sat I usually work but with some time I can manage it. I'm down to go to moroso or the speedway,
It should be fun, I think most of us are in our early 20's so it should be a mess when IF we get 4 or 5 v's together :stirpot:
DON"T forget your radar detectors.
hahaha

96Fleetwood
06-15-06, 07:10 AM
Why not meet up at Tower Shoppes in Fort Lauderdale every Friday ~6:30pm. There is a huge car show there every week with every make. I usually squeeze my Fleetwood in with the Impala SS SoFasst group... but if a Caddy group were to show, that would be great! :thumbsup:

csp3000
06-15-06, 05:21 PM
Why not meet up at Tower Shoppes in Fort Lauderdale every Friday ~6:30pm. There is a huge car show there every week with every make. I usually squeeze my Fleetwood in with the Impala SS SoFasst group... but if a Caddy group were to show, that would be great! :thumbsup:

I would be interested but how late does it go to...

nikon
06-15-06, 06:07 PM
I still think we should set a date for moroso, wed or fri. and keep the idea of a cruise down to the keys open.....even if it's just for lunch or somethin...BUt we'd have to stop by long john silvers in florida city, I dont have long johns by me anymore and I LOVE THAT PLACE! either way lets set up something for moroso.

96Fleetwood
06-15-06, 09:12 PM
I would be interested but how late does it go to...

It usually runs till about 9:30pm :thumbsup:

starfox86
06-16-06, 12:53 AM
someone pm me when to meet up with u guys and I will be there. I'm 2 hours west of palm beach.

thanks !!!

-Dave

V-Love
06-17-06, 10:04 AM
Did they give availability for the track?

I didn't check availability. I'll make some calls this weekend.

dannystang
06-17-06, 10:32 AM
I didn't check availability. I'll make some calls this weekend.

We do this tonight someone call Alcast hes got my cell phone info...

Not to busy this weekend...

V-Love
06-17-06, 08:40 PM
I just got home from work. I called Moroso (561-622-1400). I was told to call back Monday and speak to Joanna or Laura.
If anyone wants to drive down to the Keys Sunday(tomorrow), I can host some people at my place. At least its somewhere to use the bathroom and have a drink or several:alchi: :cheers: . I'm in Key Largo. Nice and close after the 18 mile stretch.

alcast082
06-17-06, 09:16 PM
Whats happenning v-love, I'm deff down besides last time we didn't get drunk enough at the speedway, hahaha

V-Love
06-17-06, 10:30 PM
My cell is 305-522-3666. Call anytime(I'm on call 24/7 anyway) but I sometimes screen so if you get the message, leave info and I'll call right back.
Alacast(and whoever) I'll be relaxin all Sunday. There are all kind of bars down here too. Watch the speed down here. 5mph over the limit on the cruise control is how I USUALLY do it. There is construction on the stretch and heavy police presence on Card Sound Rd. It would suck to come down and leave with a 2 or 3 hundred dollar ticket.

Lord Cadillac
06-18-06, 08:09 PM
Why don't somebody hit the Clubs forum and start a Palm Beach Cadillac club? I'm in Palm Beach but I don't own a V. But, I own a heck of a Cadillac web site. :p

csp3000
06-18-06, 10:11 PM
Why don't somebody hit the Clubs forum and start a Palm Beach Cadillac club? I'm in Palm Beach but I don't own a V. But, I own a heck of a Cadillac web site. :p

I definitely in with starting a Cadillac club for Palm Beach and South Florida

V-Love
06-20-06, 11:42 PM
Here is the deal with Moroso. The person to talk to is Donna Kramer. The road course is a little involved. You need a valid competition license. Or you have to be a sanctioned school w/ liability insurance. If not, instuctors, corner men, rescue personell, ect., can be hired for like 4K. However, if we join a club that has insurance, we can run the road course. The club that visits Moroso the most is PDC(Performance Drivers Club). They will class us and can get us our competition liscenses. Their # is 239-549-3876. Website: drivenasafl.com. They have about 8 classes of cars. Joining the club seems like the best way for the road course.

The DRAG STRIP: We can rent the drag strip for about $1560.00 a night. It runs from 4pm to 11pm(track is hot 5-10pm). Thats for 6 cars. Each additional is $175.00(max 10 cars). Thats one at a time on the line. No racing. If we want to do that we can just come down on a test and tune night for 15 bucks. They run Wed. and Fri. nights. If we call ahead they can let us run together. The track has insurance so we can run side by side those nights. This is the cheapest option and a good place to meet one night to feel it out.

My fingers are hurtin....
I think I want to join PDC.
What do you guys think???

dannystang
06-21-06, 06:58 AM
Here is the deal with Moroso. The person to talk to is Donna Kramer. The road course is a little involved. You need a valid competition license. Or you have to be a sanctioned school w/ liability insurance. If not, instuctors, corner men, rescue personell, ect., can be hired for like 4K. However, if we join a club that has insurance, we can run the road course. The club that visits Moroso the most is PDC(Performance Drivers Club). They will class us and can get us our competition liscenses. Their # is 239-549-3876. Website: drivenasafl.com. They have about 8 classes of cars. Joining the club seems like the best way for the road course.

The DRAG STRIP: We can rent the drag strip for about $1560.00 a night. It runs from 4pm to 11pm(track is hot 5-10pm). Thats for 6 cars. Each additional is $175.00(max 10 cars). Thats one at a time on the line. No racing. If we want to do that we can just come down on a test and tune night for 15 bucks. They run Wed. and Fri. nights. If we call ahead they can let us run together. The track has insurance so we can run side by side those nights. This is the cheapest option and a good place to meet one night to feel it out.

My fingers are hurtin....
I think I want to join PDC.
What do you guys think???

I joined NASA, for like $200 a track day they give you an instructor and all, thats until you pass HD4 in which case you should be decently seasoned. Have yet to go though..

Check it out, google as i dont have link on me...

csp3000
06-21-06, 10:12 AM
I want to join PDC and get my NASA lic. :highfive: They said at the Moroso webstie that the PDC event will be there on Sept 2 & 3.