: Who steals Tail lights?

MangoLovesYou
06-08-06, 04:29 PM
So, here is a good story. Where I live, they decided to pave the parking lots, so they told all of us to move out our cars for a few days. So, I parked my 84 Coupe at work, in the back lot, untill they were finished this morning. I went to get it, and, lo and behold, someone stole my tail light! The whole assembley, the rubber moldings arround em, everything!

I'm super pissed off... and now I dont know where to get another one.

Man, this ruins my day.

Benzilla
06-08-06, 08:55 PM
that sucks, ebay it the best place to find that kind of stuff, ebay has saved my ass sooo many times. you might even find your tail lights.

77CDV
06-09-06, 12:29 AM
you might even find your tail lights.

Truer words were never spoken.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-09-06, 12:31 AM
Answer to original question:

Degenerate crackheads.

MarX
06-09-06, 02:50 AM
Answer to original question:

Degenerate crackheads.
Don't forget some teenagers(not all that would be generalizing because I'm one and I don't go around messing up peoples cars,that's just wrong)
Kids may steal things just for the sake of stealing it.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-09-06, 10:44 AM
True. Us teenagers are known to do some dumb things. But most people would not know how to take a taillight off of a '84 Coupe deVille. He must have really wanted it.

Destroyer
06-09-06, 09:41 PM
I'm super pissed off... and now I dont know where to get another one.

Man, this ruins my day.Maybe the person that stole it from you had one stolen from his car. Now its time to go take one from someone elses. J/K, that sucks man but you may find one on ebay(hopefully not yours):thumbsup:

Destroyer
06-09-06, 09:46 PM
Don't forget some teenagers(not all that would be generalizing because I'm one and I don't go around messing up peoples cars,that's just wrong)
Kids may steal things just for the sake of stealing it.You are a role model. I f*cked up a lot sh*t as a teenager. I stole a lot of stuff from cars, even whole cars!. A few fellow degenerates and I even tipped over a VW bug and left it standing on its roof in the middle of the street. Bet that owner was pissed!. Then there was the whole boat tipping thing................man, I'd kick kick my own ass if I knew me then. :alchi: