: 97 ETC Complete Exhaust

Racer704
06-07-06, 01:10 PM
Hello everyone. Forgive me if I am bring up something from a past post but I did look and couldnt find anything on it. I need to replace from the cat back on my Eldo exhust system and of course it seems no one makes anything. I need your help to know what to do here. I hate the thought of going to GM for the same over priced parts that are on there and the dead sound. I did replace the mufflers with Borlas universal fit back 6 years ago and loved the sound. I would like to find something with larger pipes and more performance.

Thank you all this has been a very good forum that has helped me many times in the past.

Johnny B.

CadillacSTS42005
06-07-06, 09:33 PM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=770660775&n=2&Mytoken=F0DEB668-B55E-8E07-AD9B7FD41AD05C6E8105445

AlBundy
06-07-06, 09:38 PM
As I was instructed by some of our more performance orientated member, you need to find a shop that has a mandrel bender and they can fabricate you the exaust you need. I don't know if your mufflers are functional but personally I think they are. Fabricate the cat back system and add your mufflers to it. If you want new mufflers go that route.