: help with new car

C'dalerider
06-06-06, 01:03 PM
can anyone provide a link toward EM and S/C's for a 2004 DTS DeVille model Cady, besides a search button ? Im currently searching but it only takes a second to type it if you know of someplace.
I believe it to be a 4.6l.
Thanks

danbuc
06-07-06, 02:25 AM
I take it your looking for Engine Management and Superchargers? If that the case, your search ends here. There are no kits, or compnaies that produce anything for these vehicles. Anything you want to do has to be a custom, one off job. There are also no "chips' for your car either. A K&N is useless on the N*, and the only real thing you can do is free up the exhaust. That pretty much somes it all up right there.

C'dalerider
06-07-06, 12:02 PM
Ya, you are right, not that i was doubting you. i checked all over yesterday and no one makes Engine Management for thes cars. I could make a supercharger of turbo system pretty easy, but it is useless without EM. oh, well, ill just enjoy her the way she is for alittle while.
cheers

JimD
06-07-06, 01:12 PM
But that does not mean it cannot be done !!! See post #1 at this page.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/northstar-performance-technical-discussion/64379-99-sts-turbo-charged-video-14.html?highlight=mark99sts

danbuc
06-07-06, 10:43 PM
Yeah, you could use the piggy back system he did. Then you could get away with it.