: Vandals suck...

wildwhl
06-06-06, 10:31 AM
Woke up this morning to find a large boulder chucked through the rear window of the V...glass everywhere, center console crushed, and it looks like it bounced up and hit the NAV screen too.

Top it off the *****s threw another rock at the driver's rear door.

This is why I own guns in this great country of ours.

:crybaby:

What's the purpose of doing this crap? Don't kids realized that some of us will shoot and dig holes...errr....ask questions later?

:confused:

erp2863
06-06-06, 10:37 AM
That sucks ass, sorry to hear it.

If more people owned guns and used them to protect themselves and property, it would be a much different world.

Goodluck with the insurance,
Eric

beaglecookie
06-06-06, 10:41 AM
People are so jealous that your afraid to park your cars. I'm so sorry this happened to you. I can't wait till someone messes with their cars. Paybacks a B*tch!!!!!

Kadonny
06-06-06, 10:44 AM
Dickweeds. Nothing pisses me off more than vandals that destroy something for no freaking reason.

I agree, shoot first, ask questions later. Are you well armed enough? If not, give me a jingle I have a few goodies I can lend to ya.

Seriously, really sorry to hear that. Was it in your driveway and do you live on a busy street? Do you think it was just a random case of vandalism?

CIWS
06-06-06, 11:01 AM
:dammit: :dammit:

Seriously, really sorry to hear that. Was it in your driveway and do you live on a busy street? Do you think it was just a random case of vandalism?

:yeah:

blown black caddy
06-06-06, 11:10 AM
Sorry to hear that happened. Don't worry I'm believing more and more in karma. Something negative will happen to them for doing wrong.

Staxxin
06-06-06, 11:19 AM
Damn that SUCKs!!!!

arr0gant
06-06-06, 12:05 PM
Oh man. That is just gay as hell. TFG I have a garage or i'd be paranoid every nite!!

The Tony Show
06-06-06, 12:13 PM
I hope they contract a flesh eating bacterial infection.

Some people are so petty, they can't stand someone having a nicer car than them. I parked at a restaurant for lunch today, and two spanish guys were getting into their car as I parked. I saw them looking at me, and one mumbled, "Pendejo..".

Nice.

Luna.
06-06-06, 12:34 PM
"There is nothing more chicken sh*t than fu*king with a man's car..."

Pulp Fiction, Vincent Vega

It would be worth them doing it if you could catch them in the act...

StealthV
06-06-06, 12:38 PM
How about a new amored STS-V to replace it? :D

http://www.armoredcars.com/armored-cars.htm?new=yes&make=GM&sub=Armored%20sedans

daytripper
06-06-06, 12:53 PM
Woke up this morning to find a large boulder chucked through the rear window of the V...glass everywhere, center console crushed, and it looks like it bounced up and hit the NAV screen too.

Top it off the *****s threw another rock at the driver's rear door.

:confused:

You sure you don't have an ex or some other enemy. This sounds a bit extreme for a random act of vandalism where I live. Geez, whatever happened to just keying the car or slamming their door into yours.

Was it parked outside your house. If so, how could that not wake you up?
Did it set off the alarm?

Good luck with the repair.

Brian R.

heavymetals
06-06-06, 01:08 PM
That totally blows.:mad:

Hope you catch the bastards.

wildwhl
06-06-06, 02:13 PM
You sure you don't have an ex or some other enemy. This sounds a bit extreme for a random act of vandalism where I live. Geez, whatever happened to just keying the car or slamming their door into yours.

Was it parked outside your house. If so, how could that not wake you up?
Did it set off the alarm?

Good luck with the repair.

Brian R.

Looks like two of my neighbors were hit too.

No, the alarm did not go off.

My bedroom is upstairs and on the other side of the house. I did hear something in the night, but couldn't figure out what it was. Woke me up, and I went back to sleep.

My 4 year old heard it, as his bedroom is just above the driveway. He said if he were king, he would "...turn the punks into mice so our Schnauzer could eat them..."

Good plan.

WW

(yes, I have an ex-wife and very few enemies. Those that know me know exactly how important karma is in my life)

Chef
06-06-06, 02:15 PM
:rant2:

That is so lame that it hurts hearing it. Were you parked outside your home on the street or driveway?

Chef

wildwhl
06-06-06, 02:17 PM
Parked in the driveway. Left it out so I could wash it this morning without waking up my boys (their bedrooms are above the garage).

If only they had gone through the windshield and damaged the hood in the process...since I have a "replacement" hood on hand :nono:

WW

Chef
06-06-06, 02:21 PM
Man, I feel for ya... Good thing they didn't go through your boy's windows. They probably hit a bunch that night in the neighborhood... Rat bastards!!!

CIWS
06-06-06, 02:31 PM
Where's that damn James Bond Alarm System when you need it.

(car windows smashes and the car explodes, killing smasher)

http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/blackeye/double0smile.gif

Koooop
06-06-06, 02:47 PM
Charlton Heston is my president!

Did you pay your NRA dues? It can get rough if you get behind!

LV_V
06-06-06, 02:57 PM
I feel your pain. I pray to catch someone in the act. They would never walk again...

heavymetals
06-06-06, 03:16 PM
I feel your pain. I pray to catch someone in the act. They would never walk again...

Pray your never put in that situation.

The way the legal system is today, you end up losing even more.

However, if you are "in fear for your life", just about anything goes except multiple gunshots or stab wounds.

Jon
06-06-06, 03:28 PM

However, if you are "in fear for your life", just about anything goes except multiple gunshots or stab wounds.
Out of 'fear for my life' I wouldn't stop hitting someone until they stopped moving.

ahahnu
06-06-06, 03:56 PM
Wild, really sorry to hear about that. It's fixable- if you had the peeling radio buttons, atleast that'll get fixed.

Vinnie Vega also went on to say, "It would of been worth them doing it just to see them do it and catch them in the act."

First Class Motoring
06-06-06, 04:18 PM
find them and :gun2: :gun: and :brutal:

VELOSE
06-06-06, 04:31 PM
WW, my house is layed out the same way. My oldest has the room just like your son. I bet the front of your house faces east. You probably want to wash it before the sun comes out and leaves you with waterspots.:D

Sorry to hear you were vandalized. The good thing is they didn't steal it. If they had, I'd be on ebay trying to buy your FG2's and Ground Control coils.:D

For those of you that think you could do something about that person if caught in the act, you're wrong. I was there when my car door dinged. The guy was resistant on giving me his info. to pay for the damage. At the end, the cops could only get his information and I'd have to take him to court. That would've been a waist of my time. I couldn't beat his ass because we were at Chevy's. Also, at the time my wife was pregnant and I had my 6yr old son. What I do regret though is, not popping his tire. I had already kneeled down with my smith & wesson switchblade to blow his rear tire when the wife yelled, "NO!!!!!!!" Next time I won't listen to her so that I feel better in the long run. ;)

Avejoe
06-06-06, 04:32 PM
Wild that bites the big one ! Heres to a speedy recovery :alchi:

diamondj
06-06-06, 04:50 PM
Ex Girlfriend??

DILLIGAF
06-06-06, 05:29 PM
Damn dude,I feel for you.Hope you get it fixed soon.BTW,I got my stickers in the mail today,thanks again for helping me again and again and again with my car.Let me know how I can repay you.

CVP33
06-06-06, 05:30 PM
That completely just sucks. Random, senseless acts of pure stupidity. I've often feared that my mispent youth will come back to haunt me in some way. I work diligently each day to ensure I "do no harm" hoping somehow to repay my karma debt for my own acts ages 15-17 years old. Trust me, I have plenty to repay.

CIWS
06-06-06, 05:32 PM
BTW,I got my stickers in the mail today,

"Baby on Board" ?

;)

P-Funk
06-06-06, 05:44 PM
That sucks man.

find them and :gun2: :gun: and :brutal:
:yeah:

DILLIGAF
06-06-06, 06:43 PM
"Baby on Board" ?

;)not bad :stirpot:

Florian
06-06-06, 07:12 PM
WW,

Sorry to hear it...thats absolutely mindnumbing....fooking cocknozzles...

F

CVP33
06-06-06, 08:48 PM
WW,

Sorry to hear it...thats absolutely mindnumbing....fooking cocknozzles...

F

Yet another new adjective and noun from Florian. From now on to be referred to as F-isms. :thumbsup: Love 'em, just fkn love 'em. :worship:

wildwhl
06-06-06, 10:31 PM
cocknoozles - now that is funny.

I'm not upset. Irritated? Maybe. The poor bastard that did it just wrote a karma check his ass won't cash for years. I'm not too old to remember...and for a tough one for any of you to figure out "...a wasted youth is better by far than a wild and destructive old age...err wise and productive old age that is..." :D

They managed to take out the windscreen on my neighbors R1 too...fooking cocknozzles is right

Slapshot
06-06-06, 10:37 PM
As they say here in Beef country... "Shoot, Shovel and Shut-up..."

mostoyzwinz
06-06-06, 10:45 PM

Vandalism sucks...sorry to here about that. Makes one feel violated. A new scratch pissed me off yesterday, your deal would make me furious.

At my pistol permit class instructor says 'empty the magazine into the perp' showing the judge/jury you were truly fearful for your life...plus he might be on meth and numb to several shots. one shot to wing 'em and there's a witness. hope i never need to find out, but i'm ready....i think.

wildwhl
06-06-06, 10:49 PM
I've been in the situation, and fired.

Trust me...it is far more difficult and a lot less rewarding than most can imagine. Luckily, I didn't shoot too straight...and the law saw things my way.

All is well that ends well.

I need to get a CWP to make the piece(s) I sometimes carry legal. Ask Dreamin, my shop is in the not so good part of town.

Velose - We have the same house. I've noticed it in pictures. They are at least very similar.

WW

kali_cts03
06-07-06, 12:20 AM
That blows!!! Sorry to hear it WW..... :mad: F...en punks.... they'll get theirs!!!

My ex GF, she only got my taillight (still over $150 to replace :()

CadiJeff
06-07-06, 12:45 AM
If that happened to my deville and I caught them the dick would be found w/ a boulder lodged in his gut, a broken arm and a shattered skull...dammage for dammage.
sorry to hear about this though, time for a motion activated light and night vision camera

PneuBird
06-07-06, 05:12 AM
Sorry about the "V" WW......that's the one time I would rather Beat Heads instead of Cubes!! :want:

rgd
06-07-06, 06:09 AM
Ohhh man that, "SUCKS".
My friend I am very sorry to hear that.

rgd