: Sam's Beach Bar hang out!

Boombotz
06-05-06, 08:52 AM
The Beach meet/hangout is here! The date is for 6/17/06 as for time we can just figure it out. I believe Amy is working untill 6:00 so 7:30-8:00 might be good. That really doesn't matter everyone just chime in on time.
Sam's Hudson Beach Restaurant
6325 Clark Street, Hudson, FL 34667.

Stoneage_Caddy
06-05-06, 03:12 PM
no, it does matter to me if amy shows up ....no amy , no stoney lol ....gotta check out this new tan that she has ...

TSXBabe
06-05-06, 07:51 PM
The Beach meet/hangout is here! The date is for 6/17/06 as for time we can just figure it out. I believe Amy is working untill 6:00 so 7:30-8:00 might be good. That really doesn't matter everyone just chime in on time.
Sam's Hudson Beach Restaurant
6325 Clark Street, Hudson, FL 34667.

I think 8 pm would be better for me.

TSXBabe
06-05-06, 07:52 PM
no, it does matter to me if amy shows up ....no amy , no stoney lol ....gotta check out this new tan that she has ...Stoney, I may lose my tan by then. I am gonna need to go to the beach before then and try to keep it. I don;t know if that will happen or not

Boombotz
06-05-06, 08:00 PM
I think 8 pm would be better for me.

Thats fine 8:00 it is then. I spoke with JohnnyD he is coming to.

TSXBabe
06-05-06, 08:01 PM
Thats fine 8:00 it is then. I spoke with JohnnyD he is coming to.Cool. I am going so stoney is going too

Boombotz
06-05-06, 08:02 PM
I can't wait Amy because it has been what almost a month since I have seen you? Well I might get to see you this Thursday then I would just be excited to see everyone else.....lol!

TSXBabe
06-05-06, 08:06 PM
I can't wait Amy because it has been what almost a month since I have seen you? Well I might get to see you this Thursday then I would just be excited to see everyone else.....lol!I can;t wait to see you too. Let me know about tomorrow.. I hope I don;t lose my tan.

Boombotz
06-05-06, 08:17 PM
I can;t wait to see you too. Let me know about tomorrow.. I hope I don;t lose my tan.

I will you can come out here if you want even if my mom was coming!

TSXBabe
06-05-06, 08:22 PM
I will you can come out here if you want even if my mom was coming!I will think about it and let you know.. I may lay out and try not to lose my tan (for stoney) :-)

Boombotz
06-05-06, 08:55 PM
I will think about it and let you know.. I may lay out and try not to lose my tan (for stoney) :-)

We might be going to the beach over here

TSXBabe
06-05-06, 09:01 PM
We might be going to the beach over hereI think I am going to have to join you..

Boombotz
06-05-06, 09:02 PM
I think I am going to have to join you..

Feel free!:bouncy:

Stoneage_Caddy
06-05-06, 11:17 PM
damn i missed the lovely amy stopping by ....

it sounds like there may be certain danger of you looseing that tan before i can inspect it .....i think we need to go to dinner soon ....

Boombotz
06-06-06, 08:43 AM
damn i missed the lovely amy stopping by ....

it sounds like there may be certain danger of you looseing that tan before i can inspect it .....i think we need to go to dinner soon ....

LMAO...... Next week is not that far away!!!!:thumbsup:

HITMONEY
06-06-06, 09:34 AM
Arrrgh, it's a Saturday. :(

Someone take good pics.

Stoneage_Caddy
06-06-06, 10:27 AM
LMAO...... Next week is not that far away!!!!:thumbsup:
amy said she might loose her tan ......thats not something to mess around about !!!! very serious buisness there ......hitmoney , back me up on this !!

jonnyd
06-06-06, 11:01 AM
Finally got a chance to get on the forums.... I will DEF be there. If not I will let you know before hand. I am sure I will be there though :) Seems like this one just jumped out of nowhere. TIME FLIES!!!

Stoneage_Caddy
06-06-06, 04:51 PM
just latting everyone know i wont be going ...my car is dead and at a shop ....and really my cadillac days are about done

Boombotz
06-06-06, 08:25 PM
just latting everyone know i wont be going ...my car is dead and at a shop ....and really my cadillac days are about done

So drive another car! You know we dont care. Plus whats this about your Cadillac days are over? Start explaining please if need be PM me. Sounds like some more is going on than just this. Anyway you knew this wasn't a true caddy meet more of just a hang out!

TSXBabe
06-06-06, 09:10 PM
just latting everyone know i wont be going ...my car is dead and at a shop ....and really my cadillac days are about doneYou are going.. You can drive another car. Rent one for the night.. :-) Don;t u want to see me tan.. I am trying to keep it for you.

Stoneage_Caddy
06-06-06, 10:01 PM
oh sweetie , you are just too irresitable ....ill do everything i can to go ....

Boombotz
06-06-06, 10:41 PM
oh sweetie , you are just too irresitable ....ill do everything i can to go ....

Listen you need to go!!!!!!! Dont make me mad at you like I got with me hairdresser........j/k lol!!!!!!

Stoneage_Caddy
06-06-06, 10:52 PM
maybe i can try to steal the new hybrid for the night ....

TSXBabe
06-07-06, 06:56 PM
Listen you need to go!!!!!!! Dont make me mad at you like I got with me hairdresser........j/k lol!!!!!!he is gonna make me sad

Stoneage_Caddy
06-07-06, 07:21 PM
ohhhh my ....cant have a beautiful woman crying ....just got the car back a little bit ago .....im game ....for sure .....

your knight in shining cadillac shall be there , got a glass slipper here too with your name all over it (helps alot knowing whoose it is)

Boombotz
06-07-06, 11:08 PM
ohhhh my ....cant have a beautiful woman crying ....just got the car back a little bit ago .....im game ....for sure .....

your knight in shining cadillac shall be there , got a glass slipper here too with your name all over it (helps alot knowing whoose it is)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonnyd
06-08-06, 12:37 PM
argggggggg...why am i always so damn busy....never get time to check the forums....will not travel for 2 months. Sitting in memphis airport right now for the layover. Julz am I going to follow you and tommy to the beach bar?? Whats the scooo00000ppppp!?!?!

Boombotz
06-08-06, 02:34 PM
There is not to much scoop! We can have you meet us in the Outback parking lot right near Coastal Cadillac. I have to talk to Amy because she probably cant get to me until about 7:00 - 7:30 so let me get an idea on her eta before I give you a time and talk to Tom about location.

HITMONEY
06-09-06, 02:53 AM
Damn Stoney.... I might rent a car for the weekend to go to Miami just so you can take my Sled to the get together. You can't turn down that kind of request from TSXHotBabe now can you!!

Remember these.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/hitmoney/09-16-05_2222.jpg

Stoneage_Caddy
06-09-06, 11:57 AM
how could i forget !!!

im gonna make it , its more of a question on if ill have A/C or not ....compressor is blown

Boombotz
06-10-06, 08:28 AM
how could i forget !!!

im gonna make it , its more of a question on if ill have A/C or not ....compressor is blown

Just make sure to bring extra deodorant!!!!!:histeric:

Stoneage_Caddy
06-10-06, 11:21 AM
you aint kiddin there ....

Night Wolf
06-10-06, 01:15 PM
Heh.... I just saw this thread...

So thats a week from now at 8PM?

I work next Saturday from 2-7PM... so I get home, get changed and shoot up to Hudson... I may be a little late, but I'll defintily be there :).

Can't wait to see everyone! its going to be a blast.

Boombotz
06-10-06, 03:15 PM
Heh.... I just saw this thread...

So thats a week from now at 8PM?

I work next Saturday from 2-7PM... so I get home, get changed and shoot up to Hudson... I may be a little late, but I'll defintily be there :).

Can't wait to see everyone! its going to be a blast.

Cool, see you there!

Night Wolf
06-14-06, 11:53 AM
Is it ok if I possibly bring a friend?

Mike, good to see Gladys will be making it to the meet with AC :).

Boombotz
06-14-06, 02:21 PM

Bring whoever you want the more the better. We are just going to hang out and have a good time. I might have some friends going too. They have to see if they can get sitters. Should be a lot of fun!

Stoneage_Caddy
06-14-06, 08:00 PM

yup shes doing good , ill prolly put another can in tomorrow as per bugmans advice ...took it to brandon to take care of some finial paperwork for the new job that i start on monday ...

its nice to have everything going good ..

Boombotz
06-14-06, 08:24 PM
what new job???????????

Stoneage_Caddy
06-14-06, 11:00 PM
got me a great job , makeing more money then ive made for years with a very close knit 30 employee division of daimler chrysler ...killer benifts too , its so nice im acutally having visions of a career ....

Boombotz
06-15-06, 08:11 AM
got me a great job , makeing more money then ive made for years with a very close knit 30 employee division of daimler chrysler ...killer benifts too , its so nice im acutally having visions of a career ....

Thats fantastic! I am so happy for you. What is your new position with them? I will just let you know I hate chrysler so if your selling keep it at your job......j/k!

Stoneage_Caddy
06-15-06, 11:03 AM
nope not selling , esp those god aweful cars chrysler makes LOL ....nope im working with stuff that at one time was actually a division of GM ....Detroit Diesel

Boombotz
06-17-06, 12:08 PM
See you all tonight at 8:00!!!!:bouncy:

Night Wolf
06-17-06, 12:24 PM
Gotta be at work in an hour, gonna go get some food and wash her before work.... gosh I haven't had any time to do any of that.... ah well, shes fine :).

See ya'll tonight :).