: Saw one of those Scion Xb's yesterday

Blackout
01-30-04, 09:38 AM
Overall I think it looks a lot better in person then it does in the pictures. It was a dark gun metal color with what looked to be black rim's on it. So I guess my local Toyota dealer is starting to get them in

JJhomer83
02-02-04, 09:24 AM
Overall I think it looks a lot better in person then it does in the pictures. It was a dark gun metal color with what looked to be black rim's on it. So I guess my local Toyota dealer is starting to get them in

they are the ugliest things i have seen in awhile if i had some explosives i would make a good firework show out of that car.

Blackout
02-02-04, 09:27 AM
Oh come on Josh! I isn't that bad! I'd rather do that to a Pontiac Aztek then to that. Have you seen one on the road yet? It does look a lot better on the road then it does in pictures.

JJhomer83
02-02-04, 11:11 AM
Oh come on Josh! I isn't that bad! I'd rather do that to a Pontiac Aztek then to that. Have you seen one on the road yet? It does look a lot better on the road then it does in pictures.

I saw one at the car show over the weekend and i will agree with you that the pontiac aztec is a pos too,