: Major league V carnage......

Florian
06-03-06, 05:55 PM
...what a drag. http://www.ls1tech.com/forums//showthread.php?t=518756

F

SL1CK
06-03-06, 06:22 PM
I wouldve expected less damage to the CTS but it looks like it was a hard crash. Then looking at the damage that it did to the other cars justifies its great safety engineering.

wildwhl
06-03-06, 09:57 PM
Dibs on the two good wheels :nono:

WW

SoCadillac
06-03-06, 10:26 PM
"We both 'walked' away with relatively minor injuries thanks to seat belts, airbags, and good engineering. We both have internal bruising, bleeding (contusions). Ron has some broken ribs and I have badly sprained left ankle and bruised lungs. We hit HARD as you can see...... "

Hey, they walked away and that's all that matters; the Coroners wagon didn't get called. The CTS-V is replaceable.

Staxxin
06-03-06, 10:54 PM
The guys were very lucky.

wildwhl
06-04-06, 12:12 AM
Very lucky...for sure. Glad to see the V/passengers held up so well. Wonder how badly the other parties were injured?

WW

RedGalant2k1
06-04-06, 12:30 AM
Thank God for the safety of cars today!

V Amazed
06-04-06, 01:19 AM
its things like that that keep me out of vettes/vipers

Ben

CTSV05
06-04-06, 06:00 PM
Wow...I'm impressed with the Vs taking of that crash. Very impressive no injuries.

trekster
06-04-06, 06:11 PM
"We both have internal bruising, bleeding (contusions). Ron has some broken ribs and I have badly sprained left ankle and bruised lungs."

Ben

Same here.

kjr39
06-04-06, 07:23 PM

Ben

Why?

VELOSE
06-05-06, 01:04 AM
Eventhough this thread confirms how safe my family would be in the V, I don't think I'll have them ride in the V anymore. My Bassani exhaust makes it too uncomfortable for them.:D

I'm glad you guys made it out alive. That frontal pic of the V is terrifying.

NH Vrod
06-05-06, 08:30 AM
WOW, looks like you guys took a hell of a ride!! Glad to here you are both OK.
Looks like the V took the impact very well.
Hopefully I never have to deal with that but if I do it is good to see that the GM engineers designed the car to take the force of the impact and not the occupants!!
Hope all works out well for you.

BadCad
06-07-06, 01:46 PM
Sales lady I bought my car from flipped and overturned her CTS several times on a local freeway here in the rain not too long ago, roof was flattened in the front and sloped up towards the rear. She walked away with a minor neck contusion - that's all! I couldn't believe it when I saw her pixs of the totalled CTS. Made me feel a whole lot better about the CTS series.