: Looking at a 2006 V

WGT31
06-03-06, 01:17 AM
Going to look at an 2006 V Stealth Gray with beige int. What are the look fors? I have pretty much decide to buy it either way asking price $39k (depending on trade). It has 8k miles, roof and the Goodyear tires. Not sure on the FG2 yet, clean car fax, car was a GM Exec car. Thats abought all I know till tomorrow afternoon, what do u think. Thanks!!!! William

Poopie D
06-03-06, 01:22 AM
Sounds like a decent deal. My only advice is make sure you like the color combination. Stealth Gray is not for everyone...especially with the beige interior. I do not mind it, but it was definetly last on my color choice list. Good luck!:thumbsup:

midwestern Values
06-03-06, 01:54 PM
On the otherhand if you like the color combination you might end up with a rare car. If I remember correctly Stealth Grey was introduced in the 2005 model year, and is to be replaced with Thunder Grey in the 2007 model year. That combined with less than 10% of the V's being Stealth Grey, and I have to believe that the Stealth Grey / Beige combination is very rare.

Buy what you like though. None of this means that a Stealth Grey V with a Beige Interior is going to ever fetch 7 figures at Barret Jackson in 2035 or anything.