: What do you guys think?

1badcady
06-02-06, 05:16 PM
I got rid of the cts emblem & wanted to add a little something!

mdc
06-02-06, 05:52 PM
I like that ...

GT04CTS-V
06-02-06, 06:04 PM
I like it, but why advertise, let em find out the hard way.

GT

JOEYCTS-V
06-02-06, 06:04 PM
I think it looks good, but I would rather have someone find out it was supercharged the hard way. :burn::burn::burn:

dqw1
06-02-06, 06:07 PM
I like. I'd liked mine more if it were SC'd.

Ziplicon Tuesday
06-02-06, 06:20 PM
Hey 1bad - ok, so yes it looks good - just subtle enough....but I have to admit I like the fact that those of you with the maggies out there kicking the butt of some high end foreign contenders get mistaken by the uninformed as being a standard V. Bad as the standard V is - I enjoy sharing in the perceived credit for your enhanced performance. Once you give it away, it separates us into two categories.

1badcady
06-02-06, 06:25 PM
Hey 1bad - ok, so yes it looks good - just subtle enough....but I have to admit I like the fact that those of you with the maggies out there kicking the butt of some high end foreign contenders get mistaken by the uninformed as being a standard V. Bad as the standard V is - I enjoy sharing in the perceived credit for your enhanced performance. Once you give it away, it separates us into two categories.

Don't worry :tisk: , all they see is a blurrrr & hear the freight train comming :eek:

Florian
06-02-06, 07:47 PM
I like it, but why advertise, let em find out the hard way.

GT

Thats what I say....let em get the big punch in the balls...then try to figure out why.

F