: Dodge Viper Owner Says "Hello Cadillac Enthusiasts!"

YellowSnake
03-26-03, 01:34 PM
What's up members,

Per Sal's request, I am introducing myself. My name's Jason. I'm 25 years old and live in a suburb outside of Chicago. Currently I am in the market for another SUV, and Escalades are the shiznit!

Have you seen me on the road?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To: javblum@yahoo.com "YellowSnake"
Subject: Introduce yourself to the Cadillac club
From: webmaster@cadillacforums.com | This is Spam | Add to Address Book
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 06:01:47 -0800

Hi YellowSnake,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for signing up to our Cadillac Club here at www.cadillacforums.com - I hope you find the site useful and I hope you'll take a moment to introduce yourself in our "Introduce Yourself" section. We're all anxious to get to know our new members...

Sincerely,

Sal Collaziano
www.cadillacforums.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------

BeelzeBob
03-26-03, 01:47 PM
Welcome aboard, YellowSnake! Glad to see you've come to say hello! There are so many people who've signed up without ever saying "hi"!

JerseyGirl
03-26-03, 05:15 PM
WOW! Nice Ride! Nice Chic! Nice GUNS!!!!!!!! Damn!!!!! LOL!
Welcome abroad! Kick back , relax & enjoy the show!:banana:

Night Wolf
03-26-03, 06:59 PM
Welcome :D

Nice car, I never realized how the conv. hard top kinda seems out of place when it's up, but I guess that's becuase I only saw them down (how it should be :D )

anyway in the text, I found this that I thought was great:

The test car included the racetrack ready American Club Racing competition package, a $10,000 option that adds 10 horsepower, stiffens the suspension and deletes features such as air conditioning, stereo and fog lights. The $910 comfort group re-adds the A/C and the stereo."

LOL, that's great

Ralph
03-27-03, 12:07 AM
Hey dude, cool toys, nice Mopar.

Ralph
03-28-03, 12:25 AM
Are you considering buying a nice Caddy? I'm 35, and when I took mine in to get the radio fixed, they asked if it is my DADS CAR!? How embarrasing. I guess if I want to be accepted in a Caddy, I should have a cool Eldorado or STS for my age.

Katshot
03-28-03, 07:44 AM
Not neccessarily. Last night I went to look at a new Cobra convertible and within a few minutes, the sales manager was out asking to see my FTS. He really liked it until I started her up, then he LOVED it ;)
It's not WHAT Caddy you have, it's what you DO with it that gets people talking.

Ralph
03-29-03, 02:32 AM
Mine has to low mileage to do any mods. The rims have not even been off for tire rotation yet! My dad has 4 cars and he only drove this one on the highway 4 times a year or so. I don't even want to go aftermarket on the stereo, so I hope the dealer can properly fix it. My friend has a digital camera, and I hope with that I can post some pics, but I am fairly new to the internet so be patient.

YellowSnake
03-08-04, 11:18 AM