: I love watching my wife drive the V!!!

Poopie D
05-30-06, 03:50 PM
I dunno why but it just brings a smile to my face. I get the benefit of watching my car drive away and seeing it from the point of view that most people get:) :) . My wife is of asian decent and last week we had to drive at the same time. I was behind her in my truck and it was hilarious watching people checking out the car and then the look on their face seeing a 5 ft 3 asian girl driving a bad ass american car!!! Most asian people up here (there are millions in Vancouver) drive German cars and the rest drive japanese. My wife hates japanese cars and loves the V! I must say she hauls ass in it too!!

VELOSE
05-30-06, 04:15 PM
I still have a vivid memory when my wife drove the V for the one and only time. She had to go to work and the only car of choice left for her to drive was the V. She did look hott in it. Then the hottness was gone when she called me and said that halfway to work she figured out the car had 6 gears.:mad: :thepan:

DILLIGAF
05-30-06, 04:38 PM
Hard to be politically correct on this one.Guys i'm throwing it back in.

starfox86
05-30-06, 04:42 PM
pics! pics! :highfive:

OldRoadDawg
05-30-06, 07:28 PM
I allowed my wife to drive the V . . . once. Finally got to hear the infamous driveline clatter. :helpless:

ochaole
05-30-06, 08:13 PM
My wife is also a chinita but she's scared to drive it....She would look so hot in it....I think we'll go out and I'll get loaded,,,,then she'll be forced to drive and she'll be all dolled up if we're out....she'll eat up the attention

wildwhl
05-31-06, 12:32 AM
You had me at "...I love watching my wife..."

WW

kali_cts03
05-31-06, 12:57 AM
I can't believe none of you put up pictures yet, considering what you say..... :stirpot:

anim8orCTSV
05-31-06, 01:59 AM
My wife gets carsick in my V.

My 3 year old daughter LOVES it. She gets a kick out of telling every one Daddys' Cadillac is a REALLY FAST car (and thats when I drive normal - I don't speed with her in the car).

Usually after about 20 minutes she gets lulled to sleep in the back.

I LOVE this car.

-anim8orCTSV

Koooop
05-31-06, 12:22 PM
I let my wife sit on my lap and play with my shifter.

Poopie D
05-31-06, 12:43 PM
My 2 year old loves the v as well!! I was toying with a SRT-4 the other day (nothing too crazy) and I had her in the back. When we pulled up to the next light the guy in the SRT rolled down his window and said "that is one sweet ride man...kicked my ass!!" I said "I sure did...and I did it with the help of my daughter". He gave me a weird look and then I rolled down the back window so he could see my daughter waving at him in the car seat. You should have seen the look on his face!!!!:eek:

VELOSE
05-31-06, 01:02 PM
There's a convertible red M3 in town that I continue to run into. Initially I was in my Audi and I didn't/couldn't race him because my 6yr old gets scared(takes after my wife):devil: . The second time I find him with the V but again I have my son. That M3 owner knows one day I'll get a chance to put him on my kill list. ;)

rand49er
05-31-06, 01:09 PM
My wife occasionally has to take my car, and it drives me crazy 'cause she works at a large hospital, and I have to remind her (politely) to park way the heck out away from everyone. (That's one of my pet peeves ... people who open their car doors in parking lots without regard to the car next to them. :want: )

I must admit, it is fun to hear the exhaust as she drives away from the house. And, she does get compliments on how nice the car looks from some of her colleagues. :thumbsup:

Jon
05-31-06, 01:15 PM
I can't believe none of you put up pictures yet, considering what you say..... :stirpot:

Well then...

http://jon04ctsv.com/images/MEandCTSVjpg.jpg
http://jon04ctsv.com/images/MEandCTSVjpg2.jpg
http://jon04ctsv.com/images/IMG_5170.jpg

Poopie D
05-31-06, 03:19 PM
Canadian girls rock :thumbsup:

kjr39
05-31-06, 03:40 PM
My ol lady has zero interest in driving the V and I'm not going to do anything to change that. :thehand:

Davidstan
05-31-06, 04:08 PM
My wife gets carsick in my V.

My 3 year old daughter LOVES it. She gets a kick out of telling every one Daddys' Cadillac is a REALLY FAST car (and thats when I drive normal - I don't speed with her in the car).

Usually after about 20 minutes she gets lulled to sleep in the back.

I LOVE this car.

-anim8orCTSV

Ditto on the wife getting sick in my car. Also my 15 yr old daughter.
They do not like twisties.

ctsvett
05-31-06, 05:27 PM
my GF thinks I drive Jerky (and I do, cause I drive fast)... However, the one redeeming quality is that she loves it when I race someone... When I first got the car I raced a porsche (just after breakin) and she egged me on! Still does...

oh, and I did 145 with her parents in the back seat.... That was fun...

I let her drive a few times, but she is not good at manual cars... She's also scared of messing something up (and my reaction which will follow)....

She may not be into cars as much as I am, but at least she appreciates that I am and gives me time to be on the forum, work on the website, etc.

Reed

VELOSE
05-31-06, 11:39 PM
Reed, and we appreciate her for it. ;)

Thanks for doing a Great Job! :alchi: