: Introducing D3 Cadillac

Dr. Design
05-30-06, 02:40 PM
Hello,
Our unparalleled focus on providing the highest quality, brilliant performance, and exquisite luxury will be showcased using the Cadillac brand of vehicles offered to the public. We will provide Cadillac Dealerships & their yearning customers various packages that will enhance the driving experience to the levels which they desire. These packages will retain the quality that has been instilled in every Cadillac that is produced while enhancing the original overall design. The D3 Limited Edition Cadillacís are to be considered world class and will rival the likes of AMG, Brabus, Lorinser, RennTech, etc. We will provide the outlet for them to dispense their passion for driving while keeping them in a Cadillac Brand Vehicle.

PACKAGES
D3 Research & Design performance packages are the most effective way to take your Cadillac to the next stage. Our packages have been engineered and designed to give you the finest performance at a price to suit your budget. Our Performance Packages will deliver moderate to extreme levels of performance.

COMPONENTS
D3 Research & Design provides individual components designed for performance enthusiasts who want single components or any combination of components. Each easy-to-install component gives noticeable performance increases, and can be added at any time for additional performance.

True to the original Cadillac quality, D3 Research & Design cars are designed to be fast yet sophisticated. Regardless of specification, they run faultlessly, idle smoothly, look impeccable, and have reliability as well as ease of maintenance comparable to the stock Cadillac. Founded with the goal of offering discriminating Cadillac drivers a way to enhance their cars to maximize performance potential and increase safety without sacrificing comfort.

It is our pleasure to be a supporting vendor on this website. Should any of you have any questions please let us know.

Thank you,

SoCadillac
05-31-06, 05:12 PM
:welcome:

Earthdog
06-01-06, 04:59 PM
How about an online catalog?

Dr. Design
06-02-06, 04:19 PM
Hello,
Please let us know if you have any questions. http://www.d3cadillac.com/PDF/STSExteriorPackage.pdf
Thank you,

How about an online catalog?

Earthdog
06-02-06, 05:08 PM
Hello,
Please let us know if you have any questions. http://www.d3cadillac.com/PDF/STSExteriorPackage.pdf
Thank you,

Thats better I had not been able to find any pricing. Do you guys have a retail side? I am flying into LA Monday for a few days and thought I may drive over and see things first hand.

Jeff

Dr. Design
06-02-06, 10:02 PM
Absolutely! Please feel free to stop by. Our address is as follows:
D3 Research & Design
2829 Gundry Ave.
Signal Hill, CA 90755
562-988-2090

Thank you,

Thats better I had not been able to find any pricing. Do you guys have a retail side? I am flying into LA Monday for a few days and thought I may drive over and see things first hand.

Jeff

cossie1msu
06-04-06, 11:56 PM
Will the ecu tuning be available for the cts 3.6L, because I know the stock ecu is holding it back.

Dr. Design
06-08-06, 05:14 PM
Hello,
We will have to look into that particular upgrade. We are aware of the issues with the factory ECU. Please let us know if there are any questions.
Thank you,

Will the ecu tuning be available for the cts 3.6L, because I know the stock ecu is holding it back.

Jetboyphx
07-08-06, 10:46 PM
Do you sell Volant intakes? I hear they have one for the standard XLR now and would be interested.

Dr. Design
07-10-06, 10:55 AM
Hello,
Thank you for your interest in our company. At this time we do not offer any Volant products. However we are currently developing an intake system for the XLR along with an ECU upgrade that will maximize performance with Intake & Exhaust upgrades. Please let us know if there are any questions.
Thank you,

Do you sell Volant intakes? I hear they have one for the standard XLR now and would be interested.

Ur7x
07-12-06, 06:16 PM
Congrats D3 and good luck on your new venture and your open house...

Looks like your primary focus is on 2005 and newer vehicles...
A lot of us would like to "play" with some of the older ODBII '98 - 2004 cars.
Any plans?

There are at least 10 people on this forum who would give there left one to remove the speed limiter on a "H" rated car (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/#)...
Any plans?

I would love to see a kit that will enable Magnaride shocks in an older F45 CVRSS suspension car... these shocks are all going to wear out and the Magna ride shocks/struts are about the same price as the ones with mechanical valves.
Any Plans?

STS turbo company has a cool kit that could remote mount a turbo in these otherwise totally cramped cars... Of course this needs a reprogrammed ECM...
Any plans?

I would love and would pay for a laptop based tool/cable that could emulate a Tech II. Or some other "reasonably priced" scanner that could let me hack my BCM...
Any Plans?

And don't for get about our little brothers driving Shortstar Intrigues and 4.0 Auroras. Oldsmobile guys are people too... sort of anyway...
Any Plans?

Happy to see that the aftermarket is FINALLY starting to embrace the performance capabilities of this car. Are you guys on your own or are you getting some "off the record" help from GM?

Ur7x
07-20-06, 04:11 PM
Hey D3,

Here is another idea for ya,

There are atleast 10 - 50 people on this forum with '97-04 STSs and Bose SLSs who would love to upgrade the stock Bose radio with the stock Bose NAV system... One or two have come close but no-one has completed this and enabled 100% functionality.

Could you guys produce a retrofit DIY kit with instructions to make this a reality? I for one would happily pay $100 for a short section of wire harness, a five pin connector and 4 or 5 pages of installation instructions. (2 of which would be for the dealer to Tech 2 the radio and the BCM) If I was fairly certain that in the end it would work...

D3! What do you think? Here is another business opportunity!

fordprefect13
10-10-06, 12:02 PM
Any word on how close your XLR products are coming along?? pics?

thanks!

Dr. Design
10-10-06, 12:06 PM
Hello,
Thank you for the interest. That is an interesting platform. Mainly due to the fact that we don't really know how much interest there is in that application for modifications. We have already procured an XLR for R&D. We have even started on a few different designs for an exterior package. What do you have in mind?
Thank you,

Any word on how close your XLR products are coming along?? pics?

thanks!

darkwingfrog
11-11-06, 02:24 PM
Do you have any exterior facia for the CTS yet? Your website says coming soon. Specifically I like the front bumper you have for the STS and would like it on my CTS.