: where do i get performance chips

the little STS
01-28-04, 10:25 PM
gimme sites and or bizneses

ShadowLvr400
01-31-04, 12:23 AM
Check this forum section, 2 months back, should be about page 8. There's a thread about OBD2 programmers. There's what you need to roam through. Not too much for us OBD2 people. Main one is a company that will reprogram your computer if you send it to them.

os101king
02-02-04, 10:54 AM
Check this forum section, 2 months back, should be about page 8. There's a thread about OBD2 programmers. There's what you need to roam through. Not too much for us OBD2 people. Main one is a company that will reprogram your computer if you send it to them.
yeah, but they only list OBD2 for 96 and up. have any leads for earlier? do you know offhand what program the 94's use?

love the stance, by the way. i picked up a set of giovanna 17s for 250 bucks last year, but after i put the eibach springs in, i'm thinkin 18. i'm not a big fan of the 'dub' look. too cartoonish sometimes... big trucks are one thing.

ride on, brother.

ShadowLvr400
02-02-04, 12:05 PM
94 is OBD1. www.superchips.com

97blkeldo
02-07-04, 04:18 PM
if u want quick cheap power get a tiny resistor , unplug the mass air and put the ends of the resistor into the 2 end slots. i have a 97 eldo etc and i used to have to manually shift it to chirp 2nd gear now i can leave it in drive and it rips going into second. the only other thing i have done is i modified the air box.