: Pro Photog shoots my CTS-V for ad stock photos

KTSwanson
05-28-06, 01:54 AM
A So. Calif pro photog took my CTS-V over to the Newport Beach Back Bay for a morning photo shoot for some photos for Special Vehicle Concepts, the shop that did my mods, as well as for stock car photos he markets to the So. Calif market...see the attached below...

Dennisscars
05-28-06, 02:02 AM
Very nice... :highfive:

blown black caddy
05-28-06, 02:50 AM
Nice pics, nice car :thumbsup:

steve711
05-28-06, 03:19 AM
Good news and glad to hear one of the guys's cars is going to be nationaly recocgnised:thumbsup:
WOW! you have some mods brother
One Q i see you did NOT mention any diff or tranny upgrades
Are you planning and what ?

KTSwanson
05-28-06, 04:51 PM
Good news and glad to hear one of the guys's cars is going to be nationaly recocgnised:thumbsup:
WOW! you have some mods brother
One Q i see you did NOT mention any diff or tranny upgrades
Are you planning and what ?
We did add a rear anti wheel hop brace and a pinion support bracket for the differential, but so far the differential seems to be holding up (did I just jinx it?): for full list, see http://www.specialvehicles.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=55&Itemid=51

2004ctsv
05-28-06, 07:23 PM
Nice pics
But with the gray sky, a black V would have been sharp:thumbsup:

Tony

KTSwanson
05-29-06, 01:44 AM
Nice pics
But with the gray sky, a black V would have been sharp:thumbsup:

Tony
Nothing a little Photoshop work couldn't fix...(the sky or the car color!).

BadCad
05-29-06, 02:42 PM
I see the photographer had enuf sense to choose the fastest and best color for his shoot.

P-Funk
05-30-06, 10:27 AM
Nice pics. What does the badge say on the back where CTS normally is? I assume it says supercharged but that's just a guess.

KTSwanson
05-30-06, 02:54 PM
Nice pics. What does the badge say on the back where CTS normally is? I assume it says supercharged but that's just a guess.
Yes, it says "SUPERCHARGED", from GM stock badges SVC found for about $50; it's small, pretty discrete, and frankly hard to read on the road, which may be good or bad, depending on whether you want "them" to know; some here on the site have criticized it and want it off...there are closeups of it on the link in my signature.

P-Funk
05-30-06, 03:15 PM
I like the supercharged badge. If I supercharged mine, I'd probably just put an SC next to the V badge or something but I like your badge (maybe a little small but sometimes discreet is better)

Intellex
05-31-06, 02:57 AM
Beautiful V and Costa Mesa is right up the street, I'll have to stop in and see what they can do for me :D