Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Black chrome

3K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  liquidhalf 
#1 ·
Does anyone have black chrome wheels on their ATS? I was trying to get some pics

#13 ·
I guess I should say its what cadillac calls the black chrome, hard to show in pictures, you'd have to see in person, here's some better light. Black chrome grille and trim and gloss black window trim
View attachment 340642
Nice I have never seen that from the factory. Moldings come blacked out also? How about the rear badges are they blacked out as well? Good looking car. They should have blacked out the orange side markers also. Anything else different with that option? Thanks for the pic man. Sort of looks like carpenters car here on the forum. But his is early like mine and he did his own blacked out stuff.

#15 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys! The Crests are the normal chrome, so trying to figure out a way to black those out. The window moldings come blacked out like that from the factory. the ATS and 2.0 badges I took off. I think I'm going to try to use blackout tape on the door unlock buttons. As far as the interior it has the suede steering wheel and shift boot and the pedals are the performance metal ones, all black chrome trim on the inside. Had a blacked out CTS before this but so far I've been very happy with it. But right now this is a 100% stock midnight edition ATS.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.