Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Installed my Eibach springs and black Niche Targa wheels 19" staggered fitment

5K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  southcalidave 
#1 ·
So here are some quick picks I took two days ago when I the wheels and springs done the same day. Wheel sizes are 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 5x120 +35/+35. Tires are 235/35/19 and 265/30/19.

Last pic is of the passenger rear tire and this is on a 2013 ATS 2.0. Again will try to shoot some better pics in the next few days....

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Luxury vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Alloy wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Cadillac cts

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Cadillac cts

Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Car Rim

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: Installed my Eibach springs and black Niche Targa wheels 19" staggered fitment

As I said I apologize for the poor pics but you can see in the background my driveway was full with visitors and I don't like parking in the street and it was merely temporary. And I don't understand the bottoming out and skipping down the road comment as I am not not the first to go with a similar set up but I guess everyone is entitled to there own comments. Better pictures soon to come.

#10 ·
Re: Installed my Eibach springs and black Niche Targa wheels 19" staggered fitment

So here are some quick picks I took two days ago when I the wheels and springs done the same day. Wheel sizes are 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 5x120 +35/+35. Tires are 235/35/19 and 265/30/19.

Last pic is of the passenger rear tire and this is on a 2013 ATS 2.0. Again will try to shoot some better pics in the next few days....

View attachment 327106
View attachment 327114
View attachment 327122
View attachment 327130
View attachment 327138

Looks awesome. I had these same wheels on my 2011 Hyundai GenCoupe in 20"... They are great wheels in a sweet color. Have you thought about blacking out your Chrome Grille to put the aggressive look over the top?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.