: 2006 Cts-v review

mikem1
05-26-06, 07:26 AM
"The first V-Series vehicle, the CTS-V provides high-performance driving enthusiasts with a serious, credible alternative to imports in the highly competitive, low-volume luxury performance segment, including the BMW M-Series, Mercedes-Benz AMG Series and Audi S-Series."

This is part of a new review on the 2006 CTS-V that has been featured on TopSpeed. It talks about performance, design, models, and test-drive impressions.

Also there is a quite big gallery of pictures, high-resolution too :)

Here's the rest: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/cadillac/cadillac_cts-v-ar1393.html

Ross Racing
05-26-06, 08:58 AM
Whoever edited that needs a new job

The Tony Show
05-26-06, 09:06 AM
Seriously. That reminded me of a Middle School english paper.

P-Funk
05-26-06, 09:18 AM
"the CTS-V boasts a wire-mesh front grille that allows its intercooled supercharger to suck in as much air as possible in a pretty narrow car for its power; the mesh also lending a more muscular air than the front-end of its normally-aspirated cousin, the CTS."

Wait, I have a supercharger on it already? I didn't know. :bigroll:
And at what point did the 2006 V change from the LS2 to the LS6? :thepan: (Answer: page 2 :alchi: )

dqw1
05-26-06, 09:33 AM
I noticed the same thing about the SC...but it was a positive review.

ajedwardsjr
05-26-06, 09:48 AM
There was also this beauty (on the third page):

In terms of looks, the only slightly annoying thing was the fine coat of
dust that inevitably results from driving a car through the San
Bernardino desert, which didnít sit too well under the bright lights of
Vegas.

The writer seems to think that this is a flaw of the car? I suppose if you designed a car that had only vertical panels, all of the dust would fall off of it.