: Please Help Asap

Mr V's Pitbulls
05-23-06, 02:25 PM
I have a 2006 STS ad it is in the stero shop and they say I can't have the dvd/navi able to work when car is in gear. I thought you ould have t done but they cn't find anyinfo on part # or part used to do it or where they can call to do it.

Any help wll be greatly appreaciated

Mr V's Pitbulls
05-23-06, 02:38 PM
ATTN hybridchaos
Where is the Stero one shop you got your system fixed up at mie is at the stero shop and they said they don't know what part to buy just let me know where you got it done at and I will give them a call

Thanks

urbanski
05-23-06, 02:56 PM
threads merged

Cajonkev
05-23-06, 04:10 PM
I always look for the best in folks but have to say you may not get a reply from "hybridchaos" on this.

When he originally posted in the "Dvd Cracked Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!" thread I and Dvos asked him for more specific info.

Not only did he not reply. He hasn't made a single post under that handle since and that was over a month ago...

Again, I hope I am wrong. But his info just didn't make sense at the time and there haven't been any changes that the board has heard of...

The only "confirmed" mods that anyone has listed here has been in regards to NavTV. And as a reminder they want you to pull and send them your head unit and they will "mod" it with a third party vid port for 2k...

An easier/better solution would be appreciated by many!

Mr V's Pitbulls
05-25-06, 08:35 PM
my installer here in kansas city said he was on the phone all morning and even talked to nav-tv there is nothing out as of now but he said in about 2 weeks there should be. any more info call 816 Audio (816)313-8863 ask for Chris :thumbsup: