: part number needed

05-22-06, 05:42 PM
I'm looking for the small piece of rubber which is about 2 inches in length that clamps the stock cai and the maf.

Heres a pic for refrence.

05-22-06, 05:43 PM
You Can Just Get Those At Most Performance Shops

05-22-06, 05:44 PM
you think pep boys will have it?
and what exactly am i asking for?

05-22-06, 05:52 PM
I just called a local performance shop and they don't carry it.

05-22-06, 05:56 PM
It Is Called A Rubber Coupler With Clamps. The Come In Different Colours Also. I Have Blue And Black On My Car. Look On Ebay. They Have Tons

05-22-06, 08:51 PM
Tried looking for mine tonight to see if there was a part number molded on it but I can't find the silly thing. :hmm:

It's a GM only part; shoot James @ Lindsay an email and get a replacement from him.