: It Was V-Love

CTSV05
05-20-06, 04:52 PM
Had a nice visit with ahanu, he came from NJ to have a kit installed, the weather was excellent, got a couple pics of our Vs eyeing each other down.......................................

If anyone has a chance to meet this young man, I suggest they do, as he will restore some hope in the next generation of American cars guys. Not to mention a very pleasant young man.

roadracerx72
05-20-06, 05:17 PM
Cool. A nice house, a nice yard, and nice weather not to mention two bitchin' Cadi's. I'm still waiting for CADI-V to come to my house... :bigroll:

ahahnu
05-20-06, 08:39 PM
Thank you CTSV05! I just got home, 7 hours or so, but it was a breeze in the V. I had a great time. You and the Mrs. are very nice, and the puppies are filled with love. I didn't get a chance to really test out the kit... but I was showed a launch technique of feathering the clutch, and WOW what a difference. I noticed a few things on the highway like the stiffining, and when you let go of the gas the car slows down a little faster. I can't wait to drive it locally a little, and I'll give a review in a day or two.

thebigjimsho
05-20-06, 09:10 PM
Ummm, a garage bigger than the house. That's the way to be!

CTSV05
05-21-06, 12:21 AM
LOL....Thats the small shop!!!