: End-of-Life Crisis <<VID Inside>>

Vendetta-V-
05-20-06, 10:23 AM
The title says it all. I was ROFLMAO watching this vid. It's a perfect example of how much the V's mere presence, brain washes even the most tame of people. :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm50NCyG5k4&search=CTS-V%20

BTW, if this is a repost, then .. .:fan: :getaway:

BowenCT
05-20-06, 11:48 AM
"Bueller.............Bueller........???"

Dennisscars
05-20-06, 11:48 AM
Nothing like a politically incorrect brush scraping V owner doing burn outs in the senior community parking lot representing us... :nono:

he's a MD talking about the disabled that way? :eek:

BowenCT
05-20-06, 11:54 AM
Wow.....I actually just watched that........

WHAT A F'ING DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!

CVP33
05-20-06, 11:56 AM
You're feeling sleepy, very sleepy.

This must be the pampered Doctor's car.

dqw1
05-20-06, 11:58 AM
Funny. I never thought I'd fall asleep looking at a V video.

CVP33
05-20-06, 12:03 PM
"Now here's a guy...............he must of seen me do my...ah....plant rubber deal."

Dennisscars
05-20-06, 12:16 PM
"Now here's a guy...............he must of seen me do my...ah....plant rubber deal."

best heard in John Madden voice....

Dennisscars
05-20-06, 12:25 PM
This guy is sick, he has other videos.. I got a problem with his view of the disabled..

who had the camel and the plane tickets with a can of whoop ass..? I'm in...

'bout time to lock this one or cancel the link..

(Vendetta-V, flaming arrows not aimed at you..)

trekster
05-20-06, 12:33 PM
lol at wheelhop.

BowenCT
05-20-06, 12:34 PM
'bout time to lock this one or cancel the link..

Nah man, let it ride! I'm hoping the maker of the vid stumbles across this thread...............

SoCadillac
05-20-06, 01:06 PM
We all know who the "cripple" is that he refers to in this lethargic video and it's not the person he said, "...bitched to the Government..." What a pathetic human being and definitely not an individual who should be handed the keys to a CTS-V, even if he can afford one. A monumental waste of film footage as best.

dannystang
05-20-06, 01:12 PM
Urbanski wouldn't lock a thread with his own video cmon...

ctsvett
05-20-06, 01:44 PM
Ok, I tried to stay out of this, but I gotta say something...

1. Former porche owner (this should say it all) - There are few exceptions (mfox being one of them), but this is the classic x- porche owner
2. comments about "cripples." What a stupid F@#$@#k
3. Cant drive: good luck buffing out those scratches. Perhaps the V is not he right car for a person who cant drive.
4. Thanks for the tour of the parking lot... that was fun

all I can say is WOW!

Reed

Vendetta-V-
05-20-06, 01:57 PM
Eeek, I didn't even catch what he was alluding to with the handicap thing...what a chump. More so since he's a supposed M.D.

I loved the 15 second delay when for the life of him, he couldn't remember the object he was trying to describe.

"And we'll lower the...ahh, steering wheel, so that we have a better view of the ahhhhhh........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................Instrument Panel.

What a schmuk!

atdeneve
05-20-06, 02:11 PM
What a fcuking idiot!

50 4Ever
05-20-06, 02:18 PM

Frey..............Frey..............????

heavymetals
05-20-06, 02:32 PM
I have had more excitment watching an oil change. :thehand:

Would have been better if he had driven through the hedge.

Vendetta-V-
05-20-06, 02:40 PM
I have had more excitment watching an oil change. :thehand:

lol.

...or watching someone wipe their ass using your custom TP dispenser.:)

blown65
05-20-06, 03:21 PM
lol, what a stupid video.

CVP33
05-20-06, 03:44 PM
C'mon guys what's not to love.

Incredible video
Scintillating commentary
Stunt-man-like driving skills
Thoughtful insights on the handicapped

It appears to me that you are all jealous. I for one pray that this intelligent individual can tear himself away from his duties as Chairman of the local chapter of Mensa and Toastmaster club, steal away enough time from his Driver Instructer duties at Watkins Glen and somehow work our forum around his volunteer schedule with the MDA. I've have his screen name ready and waiting.

DR. BUSHWACKER :thumbsup:

Vendetta-V-
05-20-06, 03:49 PM
^^^
Made the 5:38 waste of time worth it. :)

Stoneage_Caddy
05-20-06, 04:11 PM
man , watched the whole thing ....kept thinkin "ok its gonna get good right here" never did ...

Judgeing by his driving talanet and the output of a V he will be a "cripple" soon enough ....

Someone warm his plate of crow up ...hes comin to supper

keeksv
05-20-06, 04:13 PM

LOL...anyone?........anyone?

The Tony Show
05-20-06, 05:36 PM
"I'll now start the........uhhh............................

car.

I love this guy. I think I'm going to make a techno remix of some of his more insightful comments.:thumbsup:

LV_V
05-20-06, 05:36 PM
That guy is probably the dumbest man in America.

roadracerx72
05-20-06, 05:40 PM
Judgeing by his driving talanet and the output of a V he will be a "cripple" soon enough ....

:histeric: lol

ctsvett
05-20-06, 08:58 PM
I really hope that is not someone here..

If it is, DONT identify yourself...

Reed

CVP33
05-20-06, 09:05 PM
I really hope that is not someone here..

If it is, DONT identify yourself...

Reed

It was Florian, completely lit. "I'm going to ah......start my ah........car." "Whoa, where did that......ah.......bush come from?" You can't tell me this guy isn't high! I won't believe it.

obzidian
05-20-06, 10:12 PM
"uh,.............. umm..............this is.............the......uh.............v-series logo.....uh........brembo.uh.......brakes......... ........"

"........................... (literal minute later)................intsrument panel"

that was........uh.........the.....worst.........uh.... video........i've...have.......uh................. ................ever.........................seem. .........and......uh..

AAAHHHH Now i got it!!!! You think the Doc can help me with my.....uh...........................problem?! :)

Stoneage_Caddy
05-20-06, 10:23 PM
"uh,.............. umm..............this is.............the......uh.............v-series logo.....uh........brembo.uh.......brakes......... ........"

"........................... (literal minute later)................intsrument panel"

that was........uh.........the.....worst.........uh.... video........i've...have.......uh................. ................ever.........................seem. .........and......uh..

AAAHHHH Now i got it!!!! You think the Doc can help me with my.....uh...........................problem?! :)
put it that way ....are we sure he isnt an airline pilot for eastern?

were ....uhh.....gonna be cruseing today at.....uh .......14 inches from the ground......place your tray tables and seat backs.....in there ...uhhh....full and locked...uh.... position .....were gonna ...uh.....take off...uh..into that bush over there....

dqw1
05-20-06, 10:25 PM
and what was his top speed? that's the slowest V I've ever seen.

nxlr8
05-20-06, 10:57 PM
I want my 5 minutes back please!

Vendetta-V-
05-20-06, 11:05 PM

Hrrmm, something had to of kept you watching it through. I think it was subliminally all the anticipation of waiting to hear the last word after each 'ahhh'.

nxlr8
05-20-06, 11:21 PM
I kept waiting for something "cool" to happen... something... anything...:banghead:

Maybe I should take a video of my car sitting in the garage... I'll walk around it, stutter a lot, make rude comments about my neighbors, and post it... Maybe Dr. Looser will see it and enjoy it! :bigroll:

CVP33
05-20-06, 11:40 PM
I have a sign for our Doctor friend.

http://www.ristoklint.com/stop-signs-1/pictures/014-kill.htm

KTSwanson
05-20-06, 11:46 PM
He needs 2 licences pulled...driver's and medical...

ahahnu
05-21-06, 12:57 AM
I think he prescribes medical marijuana to himself for his glacoma. You know its bad when multiple moderators dis the dr.

VELOSE
05-21-06, 02:04 AM
I guess this video didn't really bother me as much since I just finished watching that movie, "The Ringer." If you guys don't know the movie, it's Johnny Knoxville competing with the mentally challenged. This guy should've tried out, he would've made the team. :thepan:

Koooop
05-21-06, 09:36 AM

Sorry pal,

That's 5 minutes none of us will ever get back.

Vendetta-V-
05-21-06, 10:49 AM
Sooo funny how we all complain about waisting 5 minutes while video watching which is usually only part of 1-2 hours of reading other useless information...lol.

BowenCT
05-21-06, 11:00 AM
put it that way ....are we sure he isnt an airline pilot for eastern?

<<thread-jack in progress>>

WTF is that supposed to mean? Like the airline that Frank Lorenzo tanked in 1990....??? Not sure I see the relation......

LV_V
05-21-06, 04:47 PM
Wow, I just watched the video again today. hahaha That bush sure jumped out in front of that guy!

VELOSE
05-21-06, 06:22 PM
You waisted another 5 min of your life? You're generous. :D

mostoyzwinz
05-22-06, 12:03 AM
it's pushing midnight and I wasn't tired, until seeing this...don't need to count sheep.

roadracerx72
05-22-06, 01:50 AM
I thought for sure this was a new "Faces of Death" pt VIIXX. I was waiting for the "uhmm....oh shit...." and then the eternal dreamless sleep for Doc.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Kadonny
05-22-06, 09:14 AM
Did he have a helmet cam or something? I think this guy used to get picked up on the tiny little bus.

moldowan
05-22-06, 11:50 AM
I think this is his email
johnshea@ears.com
it is a doc in tenn.
send him a thanks-LOL

P-Funk
05-22-06, 11:55 AM
I wish I would have read the posts before viewing 5 minutes of crap.

NH Vrod
05-22-06, 12:50 PM
He must be a proctologist!!

Texan V
05-22-06, 04:49 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h220/TexanV/normal_huh_1.jpg

CVP33
05-22-06, 08:02 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h220/TexanV/normal_huh_1.jpg

Dude, button up your shirt you look goofy. Ah, that's better. :highfive:

BadCad
05-24-06, 08:17 PM
Forum members?

CVP33
05-24-06, 10:30 PM
Florian on the left, CVP33 on the right. F had a salad for lunch, I had ribs. No napkins obviously.